It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are your dreams?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To be your mother.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A world where innocent children aren't killed for power and greed.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dreams all in good time.

My dream

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

The Tapestry.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Zombie apocalypse

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
night before last, i had a dream that i was at my parents' house...

and i looked out the window, and there were people running into the yard, all of them dressed in summer-wear, like swimsuit tops and jean shorts, or hawaiian shirts... and they ran up to the house, pounding on the siding and windows, and all of them were calling out 'this is a safe zone' with an exultant look on their faces.

and i looked off in the distance, to where there's a large cemetery and a park, but it was a carnival. i could see a ferris wheel and other rides, shrouded in mist.

and coming out of the mist were tall, spidery robot monsters, like in war of the worlds.

and then i saw even more people fleeing from that direction, being chased by smaller spidery robot monsters....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I dream of no more hunger.
I dream of no more disease.
I dream of no more wars.
I dream of no more bullys,
I dream of no more hate.
I dream of no more poverty.
I dream of no more ignorance.
I dream of no more dreaming of all of the above...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I dream of no more hunger.
I dream of no more disease.
I dream of no more wars.
I dream of no more bullys,
I dream of no more hate.
I dream of no more poverty.
I dream of no more ignorance.
I dream of no more dreaming of all of the above...

So basically no more humans. Well, you're in luck, the robots will be here soon and we'll be exterminated like the pests we are.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No more dreams, just one nightmare after another.

What a time to be alive.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I dream of moving to the mountains and building a little shack with a wrap around porch, planting a small garden, raising a few chickens and maybe a goat or two, and enjoying my golden years with my hubs.

Good news is in just a few more years my dream will finally be realized! Yay!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I dream of acquiring enough money to field production of a reboot of the anime called Gantz .
The fact that the dinosaur mission was never animated, is a detriment to mankind. We all lost out on something here. It would have been amazing.

I also dream of acquiring the necessary funds to begin construction of a new type of energy storage system. (I made a design when I was about 14. I am confident the design will function as a long term energy storage method, with very high density.)

I also dream of writing an open quantum instruction set. I've tried a few times, but there are an exponential amount of factors when considering quantum capability in terms of computational output. I understand Boolean logic quite well, as well as DeMorgan's work. As a point of amusement, I tried to take commands from the x86_64 instruction set and convert them into what a quantum input and output structure would allow for.

I realized after just a few simple logic operations NOT, AND, etc... That the amount of work from a quantum standpoint for any of these typical logic operations, allows for them to be broken down into an exponential amount of sub-commands, relating to each.

I'm not sure if any one person could tackle a 100% inclusive quantum ISA, as well as design the quantum hardware necessary to interact with those commands.

Big, big, mind puzzle there.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thankfully, I'm I lucid dreamer. Because lately my dreams have been going south. So I just say. " I don't like this" and I change them.

Sure wish real life was like my dreams.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I dreamt of being in a car wreck and flying through the window in slow motion, emotionless ... Again

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

I dream of when a poster puts effort into making an OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: theboarman

I dream of when a poster puts effort into making an OP.
I dream of genie. Because Barbara Eden was a fox.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I dream of acquiring enough money to field production of a reboot of the anime called Gantz .
The fact that the dinosaur mission was never animated, is a detriment to mankind. We all lost out on something here. It would have been amazing.

I also dream of acquiring the necessary funds to begin construction of a new type of energy storage system. (I made a design when I was about 14. I am confident the design will function as a long term energy storage method, with very high density.)

I also dream of writing an open quantum instruction set. I've tried a few times, but there are an exponential amount of factors when considering quantum capability in terms of computational output. I understand Boolean logic quite well, as well as DeMorgan's work. As a point of amusement, I tried to take commands from the x86_64 instruction set and convert them into what a quantum input and output structure would allow for.

I realized after just a few simple logic operations NOT, AND, etc... That the amount of work from a quantum standpoint for any of these typical logic operations, allows for them to be broken down into an exponential amount of sub-commands, relating to each.

I'm not sure if any one person could tackle a 100% inclusive quantum ISA, as well as design the quantum hardware necessary to interact with those commands.

Big, big, mind puzzle there.

Personally I think you should work with people in order to get those dreams coming true. Sometimes we need help to do great things.
Or at least tell people your ideas so they won't go to waste or something.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
My dreams usually have a strong x rated content involving small plastic bags and brown shoes.

Now don't jump to conclusions and start with that "fetish" nonsense. It's not!!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I dream of moving to the mountains and building a little shack with a wrap around porch, planting a small garden, raising a few chickens and maybe a goat or two, and enjoying my golden years with my hubs.

Good news is in just a few more years my dream will finally be realized! Yay!

I have the same dream with my old lady.

Want to run away together and make these dreams possible?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join