It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe is Mental, God is the All in Everything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Itisnowagain

If you make a idol you have made a thing that is not the real thing..................if you see yourself in time then that 'you' is an idol...it is also a graven image..........it is not alive.

Besides the fact that you need some serious help, if you don't see yourself in time, then you are living in your own created reality outside of the one that you were put in for a reason.

You are here now. Is that true or false?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What is now is true..........but it is ignored because it is always here and does not seem important. But if there was no now how could concepts about other times appear.

Now you're contradicting yourself.

Just by using the word "now" and saying it is "true", you placed yourself in time and created your own graven image which is dead, remember?!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You are here now.
Is that true or false?
edit on 15-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Where does this lead you and what purpose does it have?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Lol
"All is all and it's equally true all is all"
"The universe is the mind. The mind is the universe"
Circle jerk galore

There is no content in any of what you posted. Seriously funny but I don't think you should call them realisation.
What do you need god for in this "argumentation"?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Do you have answers to the questions I posed to you on page 2 of this thread, or should we all just assume that you don't and you're still contemplating the answers?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You are here now.

Is that statement true or false?

Come on......... let's get really real. I want you to get to what I am pointing at..................can you handle the truth??

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Universe has to be mental it made this place didn't it.

second

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

You are here now.

Come on......... let's get really real. I want you to get to what I am pointing at..................can you handle the truth??

In reality, your explanations have never pointed to anything. You answer questions with more questions because you have no answers. To say that there are no answers is not reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Can you handle me telling you that now is 50:50 past & future at once? Now is an illusion.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You are here and now and you cannot deny it.
Deny it.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You are here and now and you cannot deny it.
Deny it.

Tell me again what meaning and purpose that holds for you?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Can you handle me telling you that now is 50:50 past & future at once? Now is an illusion.

LOL! Get ready for it. Itsnowagain will somehow come up with an explanation now to say that it's all an illusion and none of it matters, so therefore, what we think about it doesn't matter either!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You are here now.

In reality, your explanations have never pointed to anything. You answer questions with more questions because you have no answers. To say that there are no answers is not reality.

I have no intention of 'explaining' anything....................that is why I say 'You are here and now' and ask if it is true or false.....I am telling you nothing.............simply asking you to see if the statement is true or not.
You cannot bring yourself to answer the question truthfully so skip it......you fear that the honest answer will lead to what I have said as truth and you cannot handle the truth.

The purpose is to 'deny ignorance' and reveal the truth.......there's nothing in it for me.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

LOL! Get ready for it. Itsnowagain will somehow come up with an explanation now to say that it's all an illusion and none of it matters, so therefore, what we think about it doesn't matter either!

When will Itisnowagain come up with a explanation?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

When will Itisnowagain come up with a explanation?

Never, because itsnowagain doesn't have a real explanation or an answer for anything.

You thrive on chaos and confusion.

Your beliefs are the epitome of, "Ignorance is bliss"!

Ignorance may bring you peace, but it makes you sound like a fool, although I realize that you don't care.

Once again, if that brings you happiness, so be it.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Do you see how easy it is that the ONE gets divided into two?
Words cannot tell stories about now.................so now gets divided into 'before' and 'after'.
What is happening is happening..

But this that IS happening gets missed because language is happening.......you know the speaking snake with the forked tongue cannot see or hear................words are decisive.
Really there is only what is

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"The Universe is Mental"

If you had stopped after Mental, there may have been something to discuss.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Really there is only what is

So, your answer to my question on what meaning and purpose this has for you is...

"None of it has meaning or purpose."

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Besides the fact that you need some serious help, if you don't see yourself in time, then you are living in your own created reality outside of the one that you were put in for a reason.

You are here now...................is that a lie?

You are claiming that I need serious help.................are you sure it is I that has created a false reality.
Here and now is reality.......it is always here now.
The past and the future are mental constructs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join