It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haitians eat dirt cookies to survive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

i think something really needs to happen about this, if this was happening in canada or the u s there would be outrage. just goes to show yyou what some humans have to put up with.
edit on 12-8-2018 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

This reminds me of fellow Jehovah's Witnesses who were in Nazi Concentration camps. They would encourage sick ones to eat dirt to keep their stomachs from grinding. It is a very painful experience.

Next it reminds me of watching a brat on Facebook, about 5 years old, who is being fed fish tell over and over about how horrible it is to eat fishies. And that fishies have feelings too. And that it is wrong to eat fishies. It had thousands of likes. I wanted to immediately grab those idiots and show them how many hundreds of millions of humans are starving to death, because of poor governance.

I am going to see if there is a YouTube video of it.
edit on 12-8-2018 by redletter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: redletter

Well if you are an over fed person it is not necessary to eat fishes

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Clinton foundation is doing wonderful things.. Great things..

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah it's nothing new, people in Africa have been doing it for decades.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Yeah , the Clinton Foundation took all their relief money...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: redletter

This reminds me of fellow Jehovah's Witnesses who were in Nazi Concentration camps. They would encourage sick ones to eat dirt to keep their stomachs from grinding. It is a very painful experience.

Next it reminds me of watching a brat on Facebook, about 5 years old, who is being fed fish tell over and over about how horrible it is to eat fishies. And that fishies have feelings too. And that it is wrong to eat fishies. It had thousands of likes. I wanted to immediately grab those idiots and show them how many hundreds of millions of humans are starving to death, because of poor governance.

Whine much? When you have ample choices of what to eat and don't have to worry about crap like real famines or absolute poverty, you can afford to empathize with your food sources & choose what you stuff down your gullet. Haitians in the OP example can't exactly afford ANYTHING, let alone get real food, so your point is kinda worthless here.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Whine much? When you have ample choices of what to eat and don't have to worry about crap like real famines or absolute poverty, you can afford to empathize with your food sources & choose what you stuff down your gullet. Haitians in the OP example can't exactly afford ANYTHING, let alone get real food, so your point is kinda worthless here.

Nah I don't whine. I get infurated at 5-year-old girls who think it is wrong to eat fish, when millions of people including children starve to death every year.

Even still, Jesus apostles were fishermen, and he helped them catch fish to eat. He even fed multitudes, that listened to him, miraculously with fish and bread so they wouldn't go hungry.

There is nothing wrong with eating fish.

And I can't believe and SJW came in to make a complaint about this, even after being shown the suffering starving humankind is going through.

Maybe you would never have been born if your ancestors did not eat fish and animals. Which, by the way, Jehovah God himself gave permission to humankind to eat after the flood.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

"LET THEM EAT DIRT"

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Link

You tell me where the money went?

13 Billion, about 1.5 times the GDP of Haiti, and they aren't really any better off.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Nah I don't whine. I get infurated at 5-year-old girls who think it is wrong to eat fish, when millions of people including children starve to death every year.

Yeah, you are straight up whining about someone else's personal ethics. One of my kids went vegetarian at a very early age, the only one in the house. It wasn't a difficult accommodation to make among a bunch of carnivores. You're as bad as the militant vegans are, you just dress it up under bible references.

Even still, Jesus apostles were fishermen, and he helped them catch fish to eat. He even fed multitudes, that listened to him, miraculously with fish and bread so they wouldn't go hungry.

I really don't give a rat's ass what your religion thinks about it, that's your baloney sandwich to eat.

There is nothing wrong with eating fish.

For the person choosing to eat it, no, there isn't. I'm also not going to tell people in Asia not to eat dog meat or cat meat if that's what floats their boat, not going to tell the South Americans guinea pigs aren't for eating (yes, they are, really) not going to tell someone not to eat a leg of lamb for dinner, or veal, or steak or chicken wings. YOU choose what's acceptable to eat, not others. Which is what that kid did, but you're imposing anyway and for what? Your ego needs stroked?

And I can't believe and SJW came in to make a complaint about this, even after being shown the suffering starving humankind is going through.

If I'm a SJW, then DBCowboy is the leader of that gang. Now you're just throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks, get real.

Maybe you would never have been born if your ancestors did not eat fish and animals. Which, by the way, Jehovah God himself gave permission to humankind to eat after the flood.

Depends on what route evolution would have taken for us without the help of animal proteins & fats, now wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Do What?

The world has sunk billions into that #hole.

The reason it's still a #hole unlike its successful carbean neighbours is two fold:

1) Its endemic corruption that infests every level of the population
2) it's hostility to outsiders.

Haitais problem are it's OWN doing.

Best leave them to eat their dirt cookies.

edit on 12-8-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You're SJW. Forget everything else you said. Perhaps you are an earlier version. You are still Nihilist. You have no idea of truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You're SJW. Forget everything else you said. Perhaps you are an earlier version.

Freedom to choose what you eat when you can afford to makes me a SJW. Who knew? Hell, I suppose by being female, I'm also feminist somehow, too? (lmfao, if you answer 'yes'...)

You are still Nihilist. You have no idea of truth.

Nihilistic, eh? Well, considering the only part of that definition that fits is the rejecting religions part, you missed that jab by a mile. Life's not meaningless, and ethics & morals matter. Just not solely your religion's flavor.
However, this isn't the religion forum and not the thread for refuting your hollow religious superiority claims.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That happened when you cared less for human life than for fish.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

People like this one is exactly why purges of the Nazi and the Communist are possible. They view animals as more important than humans.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

When did I say that? Seriously, in which of my 3 prior posts did I say I cared more for fish than people?

Spoiler Alert: It was never said, you quite literally just made that up. Lying doesn't help your case at all.

I did, however, say people are free to choose what they eat. Which you obviously find to be a source of great disdain for some reason.

People like this one is exactly why purges of the Nazi and the Communist are possible. They view animals as more important than humans.

Are you trolling? Because I'd swear you're trolling now.
edit on 8/12/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

When did I say that? Seriously, in which of my 3 prior posts did I say I cared more for fish than people?

Spoiler Alert: It was never said, you quite literally just made that up. Lying doesn't help you case at all.

I did, however, say people are free to choose what they eat. Which you obviously find to be a source of great disdain for some reason.

When you spoke against Jesus for picking fishermen, and helping them fish fishes. And when you hated against Jesus making fishes to feed people.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Spoiler Alert: It was never said, you quite literally just made that up. Lying doesn't help you case at all.

When you spoke against Jesus for picking fishermen, and helping them fish fishes. And when you hated against Jesus making fishes to feed people.

I did? Gosh, you got all of that out of

I really don't give a rat's ass what your religion thinks about it, that's your baloney sandwich to eat.

You have a hell of an imagination there, bud, I'll give you that much. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Hindus, they're vegetarians. One of those temples over there in India must be some kind of hate against the bible, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I did? Gosh, you got all of that out of

You have a hell of an imagination there, bud, I'll give you that much. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Hindus, they're vegetarians. One of those temples over there in India must be some kind of hate against the bible, right?

I will tell you my thoughts on the Hindus. They go to war and murder people. In fact they are very arrogant and very chovonist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join