It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange 'seriously considering' request to meet US Senate committee

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Lawyers for Julian Assange say they are “seriously considering” a request from a US Senate committee to interview the WikiLeaks founder as part of its investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 US election.

The Senate select committee on intelligence has written to Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where he has been living for more than six years.

www.theguardian.com...

If this is the case. It is the opening of a big can of worms. This is the man that has secrets that could be used to prosecute some very powerful people. Information may well become evidence and this may prove to be Julian Assanges ticket to freedom.

None should be above the law.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sure does open a can of worms.

Like those email contents.

The DNC is taking wikileaks to court which is ironic after they argued in front of a court of law they have the right to rig their primaries.

I want CLinton,DNC and all those that participated in Russia hoax prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It was Assange that stated that Russia did NOT hack the DNC server that exposed the corruption and collusion between the DNC, Hillary campaign and the media.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It was Assange that stated that Russia did NOT hack the DNC server that exposed the corruption and collusion between the DNC, Hillary campaign and the media.

yup. and if he had irrefutable proof, he would have bargained with trump a long time ago and regained his life back by disproving and dispelling all the myths and clearing trumps name and getting pardoned.

of course the above makes no sense to most

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Oh, this would be very interesting.

The left has NO RESPONSE to him other then slander and that machine has been on full power since, so should be very VERY INTERESTING....

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Democrats may be the least self aware people I’ve ever seen...

They rigged a primary...they hired a foreign agent who conspired with Russians.

It’s comical at this point...

-Chris

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

yup. and if he had irrefutable proof, he would have bargained with trump a long time ago and regained his life back by disproving and dispelling all the myths and clearing trumps name and getting pardoned.

Your inability to think beyond your small skull is cringy as hell and I weep for humankind.

Could it be, that Assange is devils advocate? In that doing so would reveal dirt on the Repubs side? It's one of those, "Hey, we got dirt but would expose some unsavory deals on the other side as well..."

Hence, the "seriously considering" part.

I don't expect you to really think these things out.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Breaking news: Assange commits suicide the day before he is to testify. Note written on Clinton Foundation letterhead.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Of course!

Because the DOJ and FBI are not partisan and have no stake in any of this.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

yup. and if he had irrefutable proof, he would have bargained with trump a long time ago and regained his life back by disproving and dispelling all the myths and clearing trumps name and getting pardone

yes and if that was the case we would have been bioswapped from the embassy last December in a covert operation in London and taken by the US Navy to a military base in Hawaii.

;-)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Careful what you wish for. JA and roger Stone were close friends. www.cnbc.com...

can o worms indeed....

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Just spent 10 mins writing a reply, to have it time out...

Thanks for sharing this OP. It is so unbelievably difficult as a citizen these days to figure out what on earth is going. Mis/disinfo from both sides. Not long ago he was to be kicked out and arrested... Now he is to testify? It is impossible for us to know for sure what is going on..

Well I sincerely hope for his sake and everyone else's on earth, he manages to testify. I would severely dislike it if he became another victim of the Deep State/Clinton Kill List.. I know JA/WL has some serious goodies in their bag..

However despite the Deep State/Shadow Govs interference, and from my own research, prowlings and musings I do not think he is in that Embassy. I don't think he has been there for a while...

I think this may be the last pic of him in the Embassy. 28/11/17. He is stood with Alicia Castro, an Argentinian diplomat, who was Argentina's Ambassador to UK from 2012 - 2016. She posted it on Twitter at the time.. The tweet is still there.

I find it interesting he is wearing a coat... inside the Embassy?

The dude looks immensely tired, though it also appears to be the happiest I've seen him.

Worrying, disturbing and interesting times we are in. We'll see where the fruit falls... Wherever he is I hope he is safe and ready to kick some butt!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Seth Rich? Really?
See thread about believing things that are not real here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think, my darling, his name is more likely Roger Stone.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They didn't say that nor did they friggin rig any primaries.
Only someone with limited understanding would think that.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha ha hee ho ho hee hee.

Yeah .
You're so funny cowboy.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha ha hee ho ho hee hee.

Yeah .
You're so funny cowboy.

You can laugh, but he did state that.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Alone again....oh well. Guess I'll hear about having too many posts in a row again.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Oh my...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

DELUSIONAL!

We don't owe anyone a fair primary process

n June 2016, a class action lawsuit was filed against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz for violating the DNC Charter by rigging the Democratic presidential primaries for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders.

observer.com...

Stop defending that CORRUPT party.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

They didn't say that nor did they friggin rig any primaries.
Only someone with limited understanding would think that.

Not according to Donna Brazile.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join