It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Do you have any basis or source for "Q has been catching heat recently"?

QAnons have been targeted tepidly perhaps but I have seen nothing specifically targeting Q itself.

In fact, it is notable that the reverse seems to be true. Heat is focussed on QAnons, deliberately leaving Q in the dark. This is because if Q were targeted then further questions would have to be asked of the current admin about Q.

It does seem very odd for the investigators of the proposition to be challenged rather than targeting the producer of the proposition!

Why would Q post a picture of Jolie? This is a larp and a bad effort as well. No outside coms, Q went dark for weeks, it can be done again per needs.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: tjack
Should be a simple matter to take that beyond speculation and put it to bed.

It should already be put to bed but some people don't want to accept it.

ETA: Some examples of Bush back in 2007:
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov...

Well done! I appreciate the extra work you put in to add links rather than just saying this is how it is, without bringing anything to back it up.

I honestly missed any previous debunking of the jersey number aspect. I did do some searching on it several of these threads ago, but didn't make the year connection.

More of that kind of effort please!? It's much better than, I'll just call it 'that other approach' you guys often take.

For real.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: CanadianMason

I honestly didn't know Canada sold weapons.

I don't even speak Canadian, so I'm in the same boat.

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Really because it is on your "Q Proofs" site, and has been referenced many times as "Proof" Trump is communicating a connection with "Q"

In case you havent noticed Q proofs and ATS are different websites. I dont know what they do over there.

link   

Yes, because someone who is "taking down the satanic Luciferian Pedophilia cabal" post on sites that have been used to traffic the same things, and where people have been arrested for distributing that...

also, you want to align your movement with a board that has open racists, bigots, and neo-nazis...

link   

Ok, you want to tell everyone on this board that the "17 Jersey" is not proof of "Q" and Trump communicating?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Hey, look at that. President Trump is holding an Entered Apprentice Masonic Apron! 'The Apprentice'....

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ok, you want to tell everyone on this board that the "17 Jersey" is not proof of "Q" and Trump communicating?

Sure.

You guys:
The "17 Jersey" is not proof of "Q" and Trump communicating. It is my opinion that the 17 represents the year Trump took office. In the past Obama got jerseys with the number 44 on them. The Astros already have a number 45 (Gerrit Cole), so POTUS went with 17 this time. Also, Alabama has won 17 National Championships, thus the reason for the 17 Alabama jersey.

Nothing to see here...move along, citizen.
edit on 7-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yes, because someone who is "taking down the satanic Luciferian Pedophilia cabal" post on sites that have been used to traffic the same things, and where people have been arrested for distributing that...

also, you want to align your movement with a board that has open racists, bigots, and neo-nazis...

This needs to be quoted for the truth

perhaps Q is a RATS ring, loads here seemed very excited about an unmentionable HRC video

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

He also does the alleged "Illuminati triangle hand position" likewise

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Thats funny coming from a guy from the UK.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I quite agree on the Jolie chan post Cranky.

It was the spin being put on the response to TAT that I picked up on.

It was a good example of using challenges to QAnons to infer about Q rather than going for the primary source.

I guess such people feel safer with a layer of separation from the front line debate.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Thats funny coming from a guy from the UK.

Actualy Great Britain mate, so great it’s in our name 😘

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: tjack
Should be a simple matter to take that beyond speculation and put it to bed.

It should already be put to bed but some people don't want to accept it.

ETA: Some examples of Bush back in 2007:

So W is actually James Bond?

Crazy theory. I like it.

πŸ€¨πŸ‘

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: introvert

Will gladly do so. See you're work'n this sock puppet today in the Q thread.

Apparently, Silly and Spruce have the day off today.

And WMP & BMT & INTV & & &

These usernames all have something in common if you look & compare. The Q bashing is all the same. NOT skeptical BUT BASHING to include picking fights with members who only want to discuss Q.

Maybe this disruption & nasty behavior from this member(s) is on purpose so the MODS will get pissed and close the thread.

You're on to something.

Possibly the deepstate and Russians teamed up to quite the Qanon discussion.

We'll talk to Q and get them sent to GITMO too.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Just pointing out the fact that your opinion about conspiracies being "more often than not ... full of #," has no bearing on the merit of the conspiracy at hand.

A pointless point, on your behalf.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Will get my orange jumpsuit ready

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Just pointing out the fact that your opinion about conspiracies being "more often than not ... full of #," has no bearing on the merit of the conspiracy at hand.

A pointless point, on your behalf.

Of course if people are full of #, making things up, it has a bearing on the conspiracy at hand.

You find it pointless, because you seem to be one of those that believe the people that are full of #.

That's not my problem.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi. I joined ATS today as SillyOlMeToo because of my concerns about QANON and all of the recent negative press about QANON being FAKE, etc. by the MSM. Personally, I was just on another ATS thread and they are using the pizza stuff to trash QANON along with MSM doing same. HOWEVER. QAON never started the pizza stuff although MSM writes it as if QANON did and the other thread supports that scenario. So, in a mere 60 seconds I confirmed on my own that the MSM is misrepresenting the facts. QANON at this point and time in history is in my opinion is real and much more accurate than our MSM so butts up America for QANON and to all of you nasties out there.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SillyOlMeToo
Hi. I joined ATS today as SillyOlMeToo because of my concerns about QANON and all of the recent negative press about QANON being FAKE, etc. by the MSM. Personally, I was just on another ATS thread and they are using the pizza stuff to trash QANON along with MSM doing same. HOWEVER. QAON never started the pizza stuff although MSM writes it as if QANON did and the other thread supports that scenario. So, in a mere 60 seconds I confirmed on my own that the MSM is misrepresenting the facts. QANON at this point and time in history is in my opinion is real and much more accurate than our MSM so butts up America for QANON and to all of you nasties out there.

It doesnt take much effort at all to see thru the B.S. All you have to do is peel the onion back one layer and the stories fall apart.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join