It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: introvert

I guess I missed the part where others were being accused of things there is no proof of them being involved in.

And the part where the 'conspiracy community' ever had any white marks.

Oh, and we're not to reference PG in here in case you hadn't heard. Lots of anti Q folks come in here and do that a lot. My guess is they want this thread to go away. I'm sure that wasn't YOUR motive though.

True. The conspiracy community has been off in La La Land for some time now.

The nutbags discredited those that were doing real, respectable research.

Many of us that do such research do not want to be involved or lumped together with people that engage in weird pedo fantasy role play.

Then show us your/yalls research. I mean yall haven't shown anything to date that even resembles research. Just opinions and insults,(small childish insults at that).

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: introvert

Will gladly do so. See you're work'n this sock puppet today in the Q thread.

Isn't it sad that all a sock puppet has to do to throw this thread off is to ask for proof?

Can you prove who "Q" is?

Thats all you got? Nobody can prove who Q is....thats kinda the point. They are anonymous.

No. That's all you got.

You cannot prove a single thing.

All this "Q" stuff is a matter of belief.

A religion.

A cult.

And you subscribe to the cult of ignorance.

Conspiracies are to be entertained, not believed.

Often times, they become something more.

Most often, they are full of #.

That's not the point.

Were you trying to make one?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm compiling a list of words and gestures that no-one can currently do/say without it creating mass hysteria in the Q community

Pizza
Water
Q/You/Queue
Storm
Dark
Light
Pasta
Sauce
Suicide

Seems a bit crazy no?

I mean Obama can honour the 2016 champions with a 16 shirt Here

Trump Number 1

Trump 45

But Trump does it with a 17 and it means something else? Even though TRUMP DIDNT CHOOSE THE SHIRT.

Coach Saban presented President Trump with a No. 17 Alabama jersey, signifying not only the 2017 championship season, but the 17 national titles the school has won.

Its a strange "research community" where facts don't matter.
edit on 7-8-2018 by ItsNotRelevant because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2018 by ItsNotRelevant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Uh huh. I'm sure that was the intended meaning.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotRelevant

You make a good point about the shirt numbers corresponding to the championship years. It is plausible that that is a tradition. Should be a simple matter to take that beyond speculation and put it to bed.
edit on 7-8-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotRelevant

The fact that Obama had a "championship shirt" with 16 on it, throws the "Trump 17" into debunked

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mueller's Manafort trial has turned into a kangaroo court. I guess that is what happens when you try to pull a fast one on a real judge and not one that is bought and paid for.

transcripts from Manafort trial must read thread

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

edit on 7-8-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Mueller's Manafort trial has turned into a kangaroo court. I guess that is what happens when you try to pull a fast one on a real judge and not one that is bought and paid for.

transcripts from Manafort trial must read thread

That is terribly funny. I'm guessing the whole end game is to force RR on the stand for the defense, as defense witness number one. So the rest is just comedy.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Not quite, but it provides an avenue to potentially debunking that particular thing that's been speculated on up to now. Good opportunity for you to do something besides repeatedly insult the group, no?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Q#1824

Cranky Q esoterica.

Q's recent posts on the media and the media onslaught is a focal point but I'd suggest that the single most powerful Q line in all the drops is this:

Q#1824

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN POTUS HAS NO STRINGS ATTACHED."

This matches PERFECTLY with the current sequence we are passing through and into. This energy hitting us has people feeling very good about the reality they are creating - check ML recent post, and others losing their minds over the reality that is crashing around them.

Things will not stabilize until after the 15th or so for most. So hang in folks, never feed as it does not benefit the integration of the changes.

What is interesting to me is how so many are SURE they know what the world will look like when the process of removing their slave masters looks like, and are convinced this isn't it. Curious.

Stay icey cool, once this sequence is complete, it is over the falls we go........

(post by TiltAtMills removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
Should be a simple matter to take that beyond speculation and put it to bed.

It should already be put to bed but some people don't want to accept it.

ETA: Some examples of Bush back in 2007:
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov...

edit on 7-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiltAtMills
The new shill song has grown quite shrill.

Too bad none of the doubters who have been swirling this thread for the last year have been able to debunk Q for the MSM.

Oh well!

I for one welcome as much MSM coverage as possible. Especially the really terrible pieces that look like they were done by toddlers....or BuzzFeed

😂

At the least the new crop of doubters have join dates that show they just signed up like 5 minutes ago.
Unlike the old-school crowd that took over abandoned user ID's from years ago, to create the impression they were ATS posters of long standing.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TiltAtMills

Are you calling the people that are "Anti-Q" off of this board 'shills' too?

I thought you all liked Michael Flynn Jr...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: TiltAtMills

Are you calling the people that are "Anti-Q" off of this board 'shills' too?

I thought you all liked Michael Flynn Jr...

None of us know the first thing about Mike Flynn Jr besides who his father is and what he posts on Twitter.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If it turns out that Q is based on this Italian book (and in all probability, it really isn't), and it was started as a prank by leftists/anarchists to make rightists look stupid and gullible, then the only thing I would conclude is just how stupid leftists/anarchists were for creating such a prank in the first place that ultimately blew up in their faces and empowered and activated conservatists/rightists around the world which led them to become an even stronger and more united front against leftist/anarchist BS. Either way, you lose.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

From what I've been able to gather, it probably does refer to the year. It's traditional it seems to give the prez a jersey with his number on it, as in "44" for Obama or "45" for Trump. But apparently when that number isn't available, the year of the championship is sometimes used.

... outfielder Josh Reddick, who presented Trump with a number 17 Astros jersey, in honor the 2017 championship. Although Trump is the country's 45th chief executive and has been to known to wear dress shirts with "45" stitched on his cuffs, that number currently belongs to pitcher Gerrit Cole, whom the Astros acquired in a blockbuster trade with the Pirates in January.

World Series champions Houston Astros visit White House

So yes, it is reasonable to think that's the reason for the "17," and not Q.

But we can always chalk it up to synchronicity as well!

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join