It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

He didn't say he was Q... do you have reading comprehension?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
As much as I hate Posobiec,

"Working on a new @OANN piece debunking QAnon. I am in contact with one of the people who started it of it who is ready to go on record"

twitter.com...

pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...

Good for him

Q is not election winning material for the republicans

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
BTW you Q lot said JA was released ages ago, did he sneak back into the London embassy when no one was looking?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Drinking Tea with his Best Friend Soros

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Wonder if he paid for that with Russian bitcoins

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Seriously, we all agree that there is indeed a Plan, right?

Someone would have to view current events VERY superficially to think that Trumf put himself up there just to be a punching bag for all the vile conspirators....all without a Plan..?

his plan is to grow his personal brand and use the connections he's gaining to enrich his personal businesses... which is fairly obvious.

y'all are really overcomplicating this man and his self-serving motivations.

Not sure about you but looking around Trump supporters or not are doing well financially. Seeing friends on FaceCrook buying their spouses new cars and some purchasing new homes. I recently re-branded our real estate companies logo/theme and just sold a listing in under a week $1.7M for a knockdown. While rebranding I had them hook you up with a renewed avatar for ya.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: eisegesis
Lesson 1: How to Fail

a reply to: Whereismypassword

Talk to me, sweetheart.

it’s a hate group

What is "it's"?

Ok sunshine it’s a hate group , you going to post on topic or deflect like many others

How do you feel after the cult here for weeks and months fantasised over a reporter asking Sarah about Qanon and when they do and lump blacks for trump in it they get a response they were not looking for

it’s a hate group, it incites violence and I used cult instead of Qult for you for a reason 👌🏻

You didn't answer my question.

What is "it's" and "it"?

Help me understand.

edit on 4-8-2018 by eisegesis because: deny ignorance

(post by carewemust removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

I don’t disagree with a lot of your claims GQI and can completely understand why you’d feel the way you do (being in the employ of government, assuming that’s true), and why you may have posted things you have in the past. It’s important to note that you have a good comprehension of psychological motivations and/or coping skills as it pertains to these subjects. You also give credit to the research and counterpoints other posters had added to this thread. All of this should be noted because it’s important to acknowledge ANY truth or motivation of those who post here even if opinions are not shared.
With that being said, I’d like to also highlight and touch upon exactly what those you seem to oppose have purported about the Q phenomenon. WE share our information, research ideas and find counterpoints and arguments to back up our claims - *note that I’m using ‘our’ to mean those that follow this thread and it’s many avenues and angles, I am no where close to as valuable as posters here bc I merely try to read up on things I don’t add much to this other than loyalty and recognition of those that do. * so if you can recognize these contributions then why are you so hellbent on trying to quell this discourse ?
I realize any one of us can say we are anyone at all and can make claims about first hand knowledge, yada yada. This isn’t to say you don’t work where you do or know who you claim to know but really to say that we won’t blindly assume you’re assertions correct without real surety- which again, I point out, gives more credence to my fellow Q followers and the movement.
And I started on ATS years ago. 911 info sucked me in and I lost ability to engage with many after people attempted to say Sandy Hook was a lie when my first hand knowledge blatantly proved otherwise. I added my advice to some boards at that time then moved along because it wasn’t my job to convinced naysayers or those that didn’t want to listen. Was I crazy for posting or researching info on 911? Am I crazy for believing that the Q phenomenon and movement has been beneficial to so many in quest for justice in this country? Maybe. But that’s not your call to make - and in a FREE country that it MY prerogative.
I’m not worried or offended by your claims because of some shoddy ego or to bolster my self esteem about my pitiful existenance- I’m merely taking time in order to call out your comments that seem to be riddled with varying inconsistencies in motivations and claims. I’ll DOX myself- I couldn’t care less. Im a pretty dang attractive 38 year old single mom
from Connecticut USA with an actual social life and don’t require validation or friendships on a conspiracy site. Lmfao! ... I’m currently in grad school working on my masters. I legitimately work with (to borrow a label) “crazy people “ in my day job. I have worked alongside and in conjunction with MANY government departments and non-profit agencies and have friends in the military and in public government offices as well. So tell me, with my education level, my vast amount of experience and expertise and social network; am I legitimately crazy for seeing enough evidence to believe in the blatant corruption and attempt to subvert or stymy hope, belief or effort of those that seek to bring these issues to light in the name of justice ?? Seriously man. What gives?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Also, just a note to apologize to everyone - lurk, Rel, Sky, cranky, eig, vin, TAT, metal, just to name a few. I went from lurker to quiet questions to novel messaging way too quickly these pas 24 hours. I haven’t intended to draw attention to myself or feed trolls it’s jyst that All these new posters coming here disrespecting you folk that I hold in such high esteem has my buttons pushed. Forgive me for this. I’ll hold it in

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
So tell me, with my education level, my vast amount of experience and expertise and social network; am I legitimately crazy for seeing enough evidence to believe in the blatant corruption and attempt to subvert or stymy hope, belief or effort of those that seek to bring these issues to light in the name of justice ?? Seriously man. What gives?

You are conflating things.

Seeing evidence of corruption and raising awareness among the public about said corruption is one thing.

Believing that MI recruited DJT to play James Bond and infiltrate and gather evidence, decades ago, on the elite so that they could shut them down is something else.

Believing that MI needed the chans to get the word out through puzzles and memes is a whole other thing as well.

edit on 4-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: nowayreally

Also, just a note to apologize to everyone - lurk, Rel, Sky, cranky, eig, vin, TAT, metal, just to name a few. I went from lurker to quiet questions to novel messaging way too quickly these pas 24 hours. I haven’t intended to draw attention to myself or feed trolls it’s jyst that All these new posters coming here disrespecting you folk that I hold in such high esteem has my buttons pushed. Forgive me for this. I’ll hold it in

NWR,

Edit your post to remove the apology. Your energy is most valuable and refreshing.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Thank you for posting this video. Honestly would not have seen it otherwise.
Did he really say at 16:56 "Donald Trump show us the way, be the true white hat"?
Good to see Trump has not changed his stance or tune. Very reinforcing for me, what about you all?

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That’s a good vid

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ok, so the lates Q drop contains a link to the Judicial Watch FOIA request and so far the big brouhaha has been that there was a "successor server" mentioned and people seem to think that is the big MOAB in the drop, but I think it's somehting much more subtle, as I mentioned in the relevant thread, one Mr. James Comey told us at the same time he told us that Hillary wouldn't be facing consequences that any other person would face, that there were multiple servers.

I think this is actually the MOAB in the doc:

Page 124 of JW-v.-DOJ-02046-Hillary-R.-Clinton - (direct .pdf link)

I think the emails mentioned in the above excerpt are the ones Obama sent to and from Hillary's unapproved, unsecured, privately owned, server.

After all, we know that, Obama used pseudonym in emails with Clinton and so he told a bald faced lie through his teeth when he told the American people that he, ".. . learned about Clinton's private email server 'the same time everybody else' learned about it."

Btw, The very first redaction code on this release happens to be b3 (which basically states that parts will be redacted for specific reasons, one of which being:b7(E)), and b7(E):

7(E)
--
disclosure would reveal
investigative techniques and procedures
or guidelines for law enforcement
investigations or prosecutions if
disclosure could risk circumvention
of the law

Do I hear Huber and his hounds?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

That’s a good vid

One thing for sure, Trump is very consistent...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Where did you find a list of redaction codes?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Catherine Engelbrecht's Testimony at House of Representatives Hearing on IRS Targeting

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Portland braces itself for violent clashes between right-wing and antifa protesters

Portland, Ore. – Portland, Oregon, is bracing for what could be another round of violent clashes between a right-wing group and self-described anti-fascist counterprotesters who have pledged to keep Patriot Prayer and other affiliated groups out of this ultra-liberal city.

A rally organized Saturday by Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson was expected to be the third to roil Portland this summer. Two previous events ended in bloody fistfights and riots, and one counterprotester was sent to the hospital with a skull fracture.

This time, Gibson changed the venue from a federal plaza outside U.S. District Court to a waterfront park so some of his Oregon supporters can carry concealed weapons as they demonstrate. Chartered buses will bring participants from Vancouver, Washington -- where Gibson lives -- to downtown Portland with armed security on board.

The Portland Police Bureau said Friday that protesters should expect to see a significant police presence including bomb-sniffing dogs and checkpoints where weapon screenings will occur.

Gibson's insistence on bringing his right-wing supporters repeatedly to this blue city has crystallized a debate about the limits of free speech in an era of stark political division. Patriot Prayer also has held rallies in many other cities around the U.S. West, including Berkeley, California, that have drawn violent reactions.

Right now Antifa is putting on their skinny jeans and masks getting ready to take to the streets. Maybe this time they wear helmets or something because last time weapons and no fighting skills didn't work. Going out on a limb here and guessing this is the lad mentioned in article with his head broken. Homeboy got dropped like a tall tree. TIMBER.

Showing up strapped and with armed security I believe antifa will be on good but bitchy behavior.

The thing most people dont realize is that outside of Portland and Eugene (maybe even salem) the rest of Oregon is red. It might be small towns but those numbers add up, and they're definitely not liberal, or Republican for that matter. The majority are libertarian. Oregon likes their guns, weed, and freedom. For being a blue state we sure dont have all those restrictive laws.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

FOIA Exemptions

Direct .pdf link from justice.gov

For those who can't/don't do .pdf, The Freedom of Information Act
5 U.S.C. § 552, As Amended By
Public Law No. 104-231, 110 Stat. 3048

edit on 4-8-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join