It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner-City Pastors Praise President Trump as The Most PRO-Black President...EVER!.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump is talking about the great Michael Jordan. There is debate on who's the better all time player. Lebron or Mike?

I like Mike too.

Oh. Well, LeBron moved to California, so there's that too, I guess.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Wearing my Atheist hat, I feel the same way about Churches in New Zealand or inner cities in the U.S. . In terms of domestic policy, my main complaints against Trump are his failure to introduce education reform and infrastructure packages to Congress. If Trump can work with Pastors, local mayors and NGO's to improve education outcomes in the inner cities, he could turn the Nixon electoral pitch to African Americans (better education and jobs ) into successful policy outcomes.

Similarly, A model of prison reform, encompassing first time and young offenders building their own jails, and having job ready skills when they renter society is not out of reach. Beyond inmates taking literacy classes in exchange for reduce sentences, New Zealand is in desperate need of a decent policy model for prison reform that doesn't involve the worst of offenders remaining in society or a prison term not acting as tax payer funded criminal hotel.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Boadicea

Could it be this administration is blatantly catering to Christians?

Could be! Our great country was founded on Christian Values, so...WHY NOT?

See COTUS, Amendment I.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Boadicea
Just because "Trump"?

That's one side of it and it gets old. The other is the "Trump is bestest" and that gets old as well. If he can help the inner cities I'm all for that. Go to town. It's needed. But most pro black ever? Hardly.

Well said. Any measurable improvements in education for people living in inner cites could wield improvements in the living standards of the next generation. There isn't a single or one size fits all fix or approach to solving complex social problems. Evidence based measures build around partnerships among local communities , local government, state, and the federal government could see a gradual improvement in the security , levels of employment and quality in education.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Education is key. It opens avenues up. If there's few roads open to kids they will not have access to those that will grant them options other than what is immediate and easy. Basically what we see now.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump is talking about the great Michael Jordan. There is debate on who's the better all time player. Lebron or Mike?

I like Mike too.

Oh. Well, LeBron moved to California, so there's that too, I guess.

LeBron labeling Trump supporters as "Uneducated" is counterproductive.
www.dailywire.com...

Talk about fostering a "divide". Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Interestingly, across the globe, education is the key , permitting upwards mobility in our societies. Different aspects of political special interests, left wing political ideologies struck in the 1970's (tax payer funded first year funded university tuition in New Zealand) and the declining state of U.S. politics are all obstacles in the way of education reform.

I do hope the Nixon approach (as mentioned above) will successfully take place decades after deeply flawed President resigned of that name resigned from office.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And Trump continues that divide...

Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do.

mobile.twitter.com...

Rise above and be the better man....or not.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

There's a big difference between "uneducated" and "stupid" or "dumb". I guess that difference which causes LaBron James to opened a public school while Trump puts kids in cages.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
SUNDAY August 5, 2018

FORTY (yes...40!)

PEOPLE

SHOT

WITHIN

7 HOURS

TODAY

IN

CHICAGO!

www.chicagotribune.com...

The pastors or Trump can't do anything about this so long as Chicago police continue to turn a blind eye to the gangs.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So, now it's the police at fault?

I'm sure all those Christian ministers are offing all affected by this weekend's crime their thoughts and prayers!

edit on 5-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Congratulations President Trump

Your stunning election, defeat of Hillary Clinton, agitation of the unhinged far left and future success in 2020 reflects this. His excellent 1/3 support enjoyed among black Americans shows his effort and dedication to this country and its economy is paying off.

Great work

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The SILENCE from the Congressional Black Caucus is a sign that they appreciate what President has done to strengthen the economy...an economy that LIFTS ALL BOATS. (They can't say it outright though... or Maxine Waters would have a fit.)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
LOOK AT THIS! Here's a list of BLACK CAUCUS Congressmen/women who voted AGAINST Prison Reform.

They said TRUMP is racist. Give me a break! twitter.com...

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join