It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner-City Pastors Praise President Trump as The Most PRO-Black President...EVER!.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Is there any evidence of feces and needles or did the pastor exaggerate a little to make him seem less of a dick, the people were sleeping there.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Inner-City Pastors Praise President Trump as The Most PRO-Black President...EVER!

Pastor on Trump's payroll says Trump is the most pro black President EVER.. even though Lincoln ended slavery. Yea.. ok, you Trump fanatics really like to ramp up the hype and propaganda over nothing. Has one meeting.. and now, most pro black POTUS ever. Hilarious. Jobs? Jobs were already on the increase for years.. including for blacks, even under Obama. What a joke.

Shouldn't expect anything else from one of Trump's biggest propaganda machines on ATS I suppose.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Is there any evidence of feces and needles or did the pastor exaggerate a little to make him seem less of a dick, the people were sleeping there.

Did you not even watch your own video? I guess not because it was not a pastor. It was an Arch Bishop.

But you jump right in a call the man an exaggerator without even knowing if there is evidence or not. I expect you are just a little too anti-Christian to discuss this reasonably.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

No need to get snarky, I didn't watch the video because I remember the story when it broke, it pissed me off then and still does now. at this point you are attempting to defend the indefensible . Anyhow we will have to simply agree to disagree.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Inner-City Pastors Praise President Trump as The Most PRO-Black President...EVER!

Pastor on Trump's payroll says Trump is the most pro black President EVER.. even though Lincoln ended slavery. Yea.. ok, you Trump fanatics really like to ramp up the hype and propaganda over nothing. Has one meeting.. and now, most pro black POTUS ever. Hilarious. Jobs? Jobs were already on the increase for years.. including for blacks, even under Obama. What a joke.

Shouldn't expect anything else from one of Trump's biggest propaganda machines on ATS I suppose.

There is also the thread about how his poll numbers were better than Obamas, the actual first black President if that helps.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No need to get snarky, I didn't watch the video because I remember the story when it broke, it pissed me off then and still does now. at this point you are attempting to defend the indefensible . Anyhow we will have to simply agree to disagree.

Never post something as proof that you don't even look at, and then get upset because it gets pointed out to you. That is not, what is the word, genial. I would not allow it to happen at my house, you can if you want, but not me. That's just common sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Feel free to search for feces and needles, ...I think the guy is lying , unless you can prove otherwise .

Do you live in a church ?

edit on 3-8-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Do you live in a church ?

Why? Are you a homeless drug addict in need of a bowel movement while infecting yourself with a dirty needle. If so, you need to be prepared for the ultimate torture known to man, I will sprinkle water on you so that you get mildly uncomfortable which will send anti-Christians into a rage.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Because you mentioned people sleeping at your front door a private residence and its not usually a thing homeless people do now is it ?

I get it, you don't like homeless people they are beneath you .....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Because you mentioned people sleeping at your front door a private residence and its not usually a thing homeless people do now is it ?

And that makes it acceptable? Geeze.

I get it, you don't like homeless people they are beneath you .....

lol. Look. I get it. You think that dirty needles and feces should be able to left on the doorsteps and landings of churchs. Your anti-Christian stance makes it something you enjoy and take pleasure in. But if it was your own house what would you do? Answer that.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

There wasn't any feces or needles , stop lying.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

There wasn't any feces or needles , stop lying.

You really should watch your video that you linked. You might learn something. Your the one accusing someone of lying without having any evidence of such. Have you always believed of guilty until proven innocent or is that something you picked up in an anti-Christian meeting?

ETA

Your video happened in San Francisco. Have you not read how feces and needles are filling up the streets and sidewalks. That would suggest that the Bishop wasn't lying. So there is that....
edit on 3-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Then show me the evidence of the feces and needles....we both know you cant and I cant prove a negative so yes stop lying.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

www.npr.org...

San Francisco Squalor: City Streets Strewn With Trash, Needles And Human Feces

It took about 5 seconds to google it, but this debate has been fun. It seems as if Trump was right again. I am getting tired of winning. I think I might just let the left eat themselves and be done with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Are you really that daft ....ok then ... carry on winning Charlie....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

There is also the thread about how his poll numbers were better than Obamas, the actual first black President if that helps.

Wouldn't it be insanely special if Trump's poll numbers in the African American community eclipsed Obama's at some point?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You wanted proof of needles and feces and I supplied you proof.
And I am the daft one. Oh well it takes a big person to admit they were wrong. Maybe someday you will grow up.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: highvein

Wouldn't it be insanely special if Trump's poll numbers in the African American community eclipsed Obama's at some point?

I get the suspicion that might happen during his second term.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yep, and heres to hoping one day you learn not to let ignorance cloud your judgement.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Yep, and heres to hoping one day you learn not to let ignorance cloud your judgement.

Ignorance is thinking it is okay for someone to take a dump on your doorstep and then trying to convince others that it is okay.

Also not researching something you posted as evidence, then just claiming someone lied, without any evidence, then just making idiotic statements once they supply evidence that the someone in question wasn't lying because........well that is just who you are I guess.

God Bless your heart.

edit on 3-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join