It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Bailed after appeal win.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: UKTruth

You appear to have forgotten to include a link a you said you would..

Are you sure you didn't say what happened was 'perfectly fine' because if you did you would have been talking out of your arse.... just checking before I go look....
edit on 2/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I can't think of a single post that this invalidates. Feel free to look.
Might want to try and provide some evidence hewas a political prisoner while you are at it

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Might want to try and provide some evidence hewas a political prisoner while you are at it

So you didn't say 'I'm perfectly fine with the jail sentence'? and you were not arguing against people who were outraged that Robinson was thrown in jail so quickly? Hmm.. must have been a different ScepticScot - the one that was talking crap.

At least the appeals court understand what justice is and have rebuked the original judge along with the little fascists who were fine with what happened.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So you didn't say 'I'm perfectly fine with the jail sentence'? and you were not arguing against people who were outraged that Robinson was thrown in jail so quickly? Hmm.. must have been a different ScepticScot - the one that was talking crap.

At least the appeals court understand what justice is and have rebuked the original judge along with the little fascists who were fine with what happened.

Still no link?

And I as it happens I am fine with him receiving a jail sentence. Him being released on bail pending a retrial doesn't change that.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Still no link?

And I as it happens I am fine with him receiving a jail sentence. Him being released on bail pending a retrial doesn't change that.

Yes, I know you said your were fine with the sentence, but the appeals court disagreed with you. You were wrong.

Where a custodial term of considerable length is being imposed, it should not usually occur so quickly after the conduct which is complained of; a sentence of committal to immediate custody had been pronounced within five hours of the conduct taking place.

You were in full support of the disgraceful actions of the judge because you let your MSM fuelled views of Robinson cloud your judgement (or you just don't have sound judgement- either/or).

Bottom line is you were wrong and you seem to be having a hard time admitting it. I hope you learn more about the legal system for next time.

As for links - I am sure people can follow your views in the main thread on the subject. Just reading makes it clear you generally don't have a clue what you are talking about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

First of all you tried to deny he had been sent to jail, then you pretended there was no media black out, then you were fine with his sentence. You really were all over the place - and of course, wrong.

Fortunately, Robinson is now free to enjoy his holiday - I hope he gets back refreshed to expose grooming gangs. He's certainly become more famous and his message is reaching more. All good.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
He TR is not having it easy and his family are suffering. It stinks to high heaven in my eyes. I will draw your attention to MP
Sarah Champion.

A LABOUR MP who condemned Asian child abuse gangs has been given boosted security amid fears she is being targeted by Muslim and hard-left opponents. Sarah Champion received death threats after warning in The Sun last year of “a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls” in her Rotherham constituency.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

So on the thread I was wrong about him having been convicted not just arrested as first reported. Not sure how that has changed post his appeal?

You were wrong about him being political prisoner.

You were wrong about it being a free speech issue.

These are both shown by the appeal ruling having nothing to do with either.

You are in my opinion wrong about him being anything other than pathetic little racist narcissistic goblin who has anyone's interests in mind but his own.

Christ even the sun understands that

www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 3-8-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

From you linked article ..

The criticism of Ms Champion has been orchestrated by a local racial justice charity, whose main donor is the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust.

Why and how is this Joseph Rowntree who is acused of funding terrosit groups able to have this much influence in brittish society, seems this is a far bigger issue than grooming gangs, theres a large movement and it may or may not be endorsed to a degree by the authorities....

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: skywatcher44

From you linked article ..

The criticism of Ms Champion has been orchestrated by a local racial justice charity, whose main donor is the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust.

Why and how is this Joseph Rowntree who is acused of funding terrosit groups able to have this much influence in brittish society, seems this is a far bigger issue than grooming gangs, theres a large movement and it may or may not be endorsed to a degree by the authorities....

They haven't been accused of funding terrorists groups and have no more influence on British society than any other similar sized charity (which isn't much).

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

The sun article is bunk ?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Where does it say they funded terrorists,?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Where does it say they funded terrorists,?

The next parag

The Quaker organisation was condemned in 2015 for donating hundreds of thousands to Cage, a human rights group that described Isis monster Jihadi John as a "beautiful young man"

The Charity Commission has demanded answers from the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust after it was reported the Quaker group gave £275,000 to a group linked to a banned terrorist organisation in Northern Ireland

link

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Cage isn't a terrorist organisation and I believe the charity commison has since removed any concerns about the donations.

Teach na faile again isn't a terrorist organisation. If people refused to work with organisations with any previous connection to terrorism then there wouldn't be peace process.

I would however question the wisdom of Rowantree funding an unregistered charity that has came in for such recent police attention.

Neither case shows them funding terrorist organisations either directly or indirectly.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Fair enough, I'm only going by what I read there, I know little about it..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why and how is this Joseph Rowntree who is acused of funding terrosit groups able to have this much influence in brittish society,

The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust funds quite a few charities.
It is well over one hundred years old, was started by Quakers who still have a large say in its running.

It clearly states that it doesn't always agree with some of the groups it funds - that does seem a bit odd.

It has donated £275,000 to a group that has links to INLA.
They in turn countered that;

In a statement, JRCT said it stood by its funding decision, and had funded both loyalist and republican groups that are carrying out peacebuilding work.

The Trust also donated £550,000 to a York charity - where The Trust is based - In a statement, JRCT said it stood by its funding decision, and had funded both loyalist and republican groups that are carrying out peacebuilding work.

JUST Yorkshire accused Champion of

“industrial-scale racism”,

They then go on to express the typical PC nonsense that one would expect of a group that defends grooming.

www.civilsociety.co.uk...

www.jrf.org.uk...

Without a doubt a well intentioned Charitable Trust that seems to have lost its way a bit in this age of PC and Generation Snowflake.

They don't really have much influence at all, very little in fact.
They are a product of the system rather than directing and manipulating the system - a massive difference.

edit on 3/8/18 by Freeborn because: One day I will write a post that doesn't need editing!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They are a product of the system rather than directing and manipulating the system - a massive difference.

Fair to say then these lines have been somewhat blurred.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Never mind, my apologies, I only have my phone with me and this isn't working out at all, I keep messing up my reply, I'll just come back later lol

edit on 28/12/12 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Edited because I suck with phones

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I don't read the Sun.
Generally, I tend not to judge a person by what a newspaper or tele tells me.

edit on 3/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I don't read the Sun.
Generally, I tend not to judge a person by what a newspaper or tele tells me.

What do you judge a person on?

Criminal record for fraud, violence and contempt of court?

Membership of racist and violent organisations?

Racists tweets?

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What a person says and does.
Robinson's criminal record, I have no issue with. The actual crimes were minor and not much of a problem.
As for racist organisations and tweets, you obviously have little idea of what racism is or what Tommy Robinson is about, which I knew anyway from your previous posts. I am sure the Sun has you well informed, though...

To be honest, now I know that is where you get your information from, there's not much point in debating with you.
edit on 3/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join