It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Bailed after appeal win.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Senior police who set the policies are probably just as complicit as other agenda setting elites.

Normal plod despise these sort of things as much as you and I, unfortunately their hands tend to be tied.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

This is why I don't get all worked up about Tommy and his antics, no matter what he says or does will not change a single thing . If the guy was genuinely concerned for the children he would be attempting to call out the real culprits, being the upper echelons of society, instead he focuses on Asian rape gangs whom are really the bottom rung of the problem when it comes down to it .

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Freeborn

The police are only following orders, so racism isn't likely to be a motivating factor, more likely helping to hide the behavior of the elites and their government minions . Still it's a stretch to call police rape enabling scumbags when their own children could potentially be victims. Pieces are missing from the puzzle.

It's true I'm afraid, the police are corrupt and they colluded with the pervert gangs .. .

www.commonspace.scot...

55 investigations announced into scores of officers in South Yorkshire Police.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission [IPCC] has announced that it is pursuing 55 investigations relating to 194 complaints, with allegations covering "a failure to act on reported child sexual epxploitation" to "corruption by police officers".

During the two-month trial evidence was heard that a detective allegedly had sex with teenage victims of the grooming gang.

The complaints relate both to the police force's handling of complaints over the years, and to alleged collusion with the grooming ring.

The police and other authorities allowed 1,400 young vulnerable girls to be drugged, raped, beaten, prostituted, by organised paedophile grooming gangs, for decades.

Of all the crimes there are in the world, crimes against the most vulnerable in our society, children, have to be the worst kind of crimes.

What makes it even more of a crime, is that the paedo-gangs were intentionally enabled by govt bodies that are trusted and whose job it is to protect the vulnerable children and prevent them from being exploited and abused and peddled around like slaves.

Instead, they let the predator-paedos do anything they wanted to 1,400 young girls and ignored their pleas for help.

I don't know how they sleep at night.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

If what you are saying is true, civil disobedience should be the least of the things these pricks should be worrying about.... This whole free Tommy thing is farce and nothing more than to serve as a distraction.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The paedo-grooming gangs are rife. But because it hardly gets reported or dealt with and instead concealed (thanks to corrupt authorities and police), the public are led to believe such crimes are a rarity rather than commonplace.

No-one wants to discuss muslim paedo gangs even if it's Truth. Apparently it's racist to acknowledge or discuss it. The snappy aggressive replies are often along the lines of 'well what about the crimes by white British Christians?', as if it's being said that only brown muslims commit crimes. Bores me in seconds.

But if I wanted to discuss white British committing crimes, well that's allowed and okay lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

.... instead he focuses on Asian rape gangs whom are really the bottom rung of the problem when it comes down to it .

Bottom of the rung?

How can you say that one form of paedophilia and sex crime or those committing it are an better or worse than another?

They are ALL pure scumbags who deserve the severest of punishments.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

There lies the problem, if you are going to go after pedos you can't just focus on one segment of the problem. Sure Asian rape gangs are a problem, you need to go after all of these bastards not just the Asian ones. Focusing on one part of the problem only enables another and that's just not good enough.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

.... instead he focuses on Asian rape gangs whom are really the bottom rung of the problem when it comes down to it .

Bottom of the rung?

How can you say that one form of paedophilia and sex crime or those committing it are an better or worse than another?

They are ALL pure scumbags who deserve the severest of punishments.

I mean that the Asian rape gangs you are focusing on are only the tip of the iceberg. If the authorities are covering for these crimes there is no point in focusing on the bait.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: UKTruth

Great news.

It was obvious to anyone but the people who let hate lead their judgement that what happened to Robinson was unfair.

The actions of the judge who sent him to jail were disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself - and probably removed from the bench.

Robinson committed no offence. I think a real review of what he did and a trial if necessary will show that.

Great to see that the judge who heard the appeal understands that we do not accept tyrants who would throw people in jail because of how the feel about one of their political enemies.

#freetommy

Funny then he pled guilt...

Not really. He was told to at the same time he was told he wouldn't be jailed.
5hrs from arrest to jailing and not having your own lawyer. No surprise it was all a bit hectic
Bottom line is that justice has prevailed and you were completely wrong on your views at the time.
He may still face punishment but now we have a proper process, not some out of control judge punishing a political enemy.
It was obvious this was a terrible injustice at the time, but you let your hatred of a man you know nothing about, apart from what the media tell you, get in the way of common sense.

Or pled guilty because he was obviously guilty.

Know more than enough about him to realise what he is. But keep on your fan boy love of him

I didn't realise you had to be a fanboy to speak out against our Govt taking political prisoners.
Maybe you like that kind of behaviour, but regardless, when I look back at your posts when he was arrested it IS clear you were wrong and talking out of your arse. But that is par for the course.

edit on 2/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Great news.

It was obvious to anyone but the people who let hate lead their judgement that what happened to Robinson was unfair.

The actions of the judge who sent him to jail were disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself - and probably removed from the bench.

Robinson committed no offence. I think a real review of what he did and a trial if necessary will show that.

Great to see that the judge who heard the appeal understands that we do not accept tyrants who would throw people in jail because of how the feel about one of their political enemies.

#freetommy

Funny then he pled guilt...

Not really. He was told to at the same time he was told he wouldn't be jailed.
5hrs from arrest to jailing and not having your own lawyer. No surprise it was all a bit hectic
Bottom line is that justice has prevailed and you were completely wrong on your views at the time.
He may still face punishment but now we have a proper process, not some out of control judge punishing a political enemy.
It was obvious this was a terrible injustice at the time, but you let your hatred of a man you know nothing about, apart from what the media tell you, get in the way of common sense.

Or pled guilty because he was obviously guilty.

Know more than enough about him to realise what he is. But keep on your fan boy love of him

I didn't realise you had to be a fanboy to speak out against our Govt taking political prisoners.
Maybe you like that kind of behaviour, but regardless, when I look back at your posts when he was arrested it IS clear you were wrong and talking out of your arse. But that is par for the course.

You say robinson was taken as a political prisoner then say I am wrong. Impressive lack of self awareness.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

No, you were wrong. That is already established by the panel of judges who set Robinson free and ensured a proper hearing, instead of the political and disgraceful actions of the judge who had him locked up in 5 hrs. A disgrace you supported.
No need for debate. You were talking out of your arse.

Just in case you are still struggling:

In the judgment, the lord chief justice quashed the Leeds finding of contempt. That court hearing should not have proceeded immediately but waited to hear the case on a “fully informed basis”, he said. The judges added: “It was unclear what conduct was said to comprise a breach of that order and the appellant was sentenced on the basis of conduct which fell outside the scope of that order. “The decision at Leeds crown court to proceed to committal to prison so promptly and without due regard for [part] of the rules gave rise to unfairness. “The judge might have referred the matter to the attorney general to consider whether to institute proceedings. That course would have avoided the risk of sacrificing fairness on the altar of celerity.”

This is exactly what you were told at the time. Many tried to educate you, but your blind hatred led you to ignore common sense and glory in a disgusting decision because it fuelled your unwarranted and media induced hatred.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They have ordered he be retried as there were technical faults in his original case. That in no way makes him. a 'political prisoner' as you have claimed.

They also found his original sentence for contempt still stands.

Pretty clear who was and still is talking out their arse.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Yes, it is clear - you were talking out of your arse. Already established. It was obvious at the time, of course, to anyone with a brain.

The original judge has been rebuked by the appeals decision, just as the cast of hateful lemmings who cheered him on have been rebuked. Get over it, though it is quite funny (and satisfying) to see you handle it so badly

I hope Robinson enjoys his holiday in Tenerife with his family.

"sacrificing fairness on the altar of celerity."

Why do you think the appeals court was so damning about the original judges' haste? What motivations did the judge have for acting hastily? It's quite obvious - again, for anyone with a brain.

But now the disgusting behaviour of the judge has been righted and we can all be hopeful that judges will be more careful going forward before they let politics cloud their decisions.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What's obvious is that you don't know what a political prisoner is.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Not as obvious as the fact you were wrong according to the appeals court.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Really? Can you show here they ruled he was a political prisoner.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Really? Can you show here they ruled he was a political prisoner.

Would you like me to link your pathetic posts when Robinson was arrested, telling us all how it was perfectly legit?
You were wrong. You were talking out of your arse as usual.
It's my opinion that he was a political prisoner. It's not an opinion that you were talking out of your arse. The appeals court confirmed it with their decision. Like I said, we tried to educate you - perhaps listen up next time and you won't end up with egg on your face.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Please do. show me what post you feel this rulling about a technicality of the case invalidates.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Please do. show me what post you feel this rulling about a technicality of the case invalidates.

I said

Would you like me to link your pathetic posts when Robinson was arrested, telling us all how it was perfectly legit?

I assume you added your 'technicality of the case' point because you still can't admit you were talking out of your arse, so are desperately trying to deflect.

You said what happened was perfectly fine. The appeals court disagrees. You were talking out of your arse.
There is not a reasonable person in the world who would agree that landing in jail after 5hrs, with a judge who had not even fully reviewed the material casting him into prison. If you had any integrity at all, you'd accept how stupid you were and learn from it. Too much to ask.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You appear to have forgotten to include a link a you said you would..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join