It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Bailed after appeal win.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I believe we already have.

I don't think so.

We have a hugely disproportionate number of grooming gangs comprising of people who originate from a specific area. They tend to target vulnerable young white girls, many of whom are known to Social Services.

Many public figures may privately acknowledge this but to do so publicly would probably result in the end of their careers.

Jack Straw was demonised when he voiced such a thing a few years ago.

Until we publicly acknowledge we have a problem and then start taking proactive measures to address the issue then there will always be the opportunity for people from all sides to manipulate for their own purposes.

I'm not denying he committed a crime and deserved punishing, but I think the punishment far exceeded the crime, which is quite unusual in the UK.
Convicted sex offenders have received lesser sentences.

But I guess that's a discussion for another time and place.

And of course there is the theory that Robinson is some sort of shill......

edit on 1/8/18 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
I was under the impression that the trial was over, and this was the day of sentencing. If so, then he could not have prejudiced the outcome.

No, the case he was "reporting on" was not over at the time. It's over now. That was the problem. His actions were threatening to disrupt the court in session. That was the problem. He did it once and was warned the next time he did he would be found in contempt and face imprisonment. He did it twice, so was found in contempt. It's quite a simple thing to understand.

As it happens, the trial / jury confirmed the guilt of the parties involved. Had Robinson disrupted the court the whole trial could have fallen to pieces.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

I'm sticking up for all that?

Get real.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

So now it is "Stupid" to fight for free speech in Britain...??? Really?

Am I on ATS? Hello...!

Maybe you are one of those types who likes to be lulled by everything looking tip top on the surface, and keep the filth of a situation well covered up. In fact DELUDED.

Because the TPTB can't control these "groomers", any reporting of this crime is considered a threat to public order as it would "inflame tensions and damage community relations". So they try and intimidate law abiding people instead.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Make up BS offences just to appease certain people... or as gortex would have it known, brown people.

Nothing was made up , no one was appeased ,he broke the terms the court had imposed , he admitted he broke the terms and he paid the price anyone who broke the terms of their court order would face ... prison.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The vast majority of these grooming trials have been reported on, just after the trial has finished.

Some argue that to report all the details prior to the verdict could prejudice the trial.
That's what occurred here, the trial was being conducted with reporting restrictions and Tommy Robinson contravened those restrictions after already being warned.

The trial details are now in the public domain for anyone to view and comment on.

For me, the #ing massive elephant in the room is the failure to acknowledge that the vast majority of these grooming gangs consist of people from Pakistani / Afghani and nearby areas and origins.

edit on 1/8/18 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Nice try were it not for the fact that these trials have been reported and quite extensively so. Tommy R is hardly "law abiding", is he?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Great news.

It was obvious to anyone but the people who let hate lead their judgement that what happened to Robinson was unfair.

The actions of the judge who sent him to jail were disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself - and probably removed from the bench.

Robinson committed no offence. I think a real review of what he did and a trial if necessary will show that.

Great to see that the judge who heard the appeal understands that we do not accept tyrants who would throw people in jail because of how the feel about one of their political enemies.

#freetommy

Funny then he pled guilt...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

What is stupid is that all this deflects from the FACT that yet another grooming gang of men have been found guilty.

When are we going to acknowledge that there is a specific problem within a specific section of our society.

Tommy Robinson is a complete bell end.....but no-one can deny he is right in exposing the activities of these nonces and until we take action to eradicate this specific problem it will provide an opportunity for the likes of Robinson to spew his bollocks.

Robinson has done nothing to expose the activities and claiming he did is a disservice to the who actually did.

What Robinson did was risk he trial of accused child molesters for his own self promotion.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: maya27

No , it's stupid to thumb your nose at the court.

OBFUSCATE: Bewilder, Muddle, Puzzle, Perplex, Complicate, Baffle, Befog the truth. You mean THAT Law?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

originally posted by: gortex

"No , it's stupid to thumb your nose at the court."

OBFUSCATE: Bewilder, Muddle, Puzzle, Perplex, Complicate, Baffle, Befog the truth. You mean THAT Law?

There seems to be a lot of people here who are oblivious to the daily injustices of the law here in the UK. It is far from what it represents itself to be.
edit on 1-8-2018 by maya27 because: Keyboard acting up.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

No , it's stupid to thumb your nose at the court.

How is that obfuscation?
The facts are there for anyone to see , man does something , court says don't do it again , man does it again , man goes to prison for contempt.... simple.
edit on 1-8-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I was referencing the Law in general. That Legal system which is there to control, rather than protect, or even deliver Justice.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

How do you come to that conclusion?

TR appealed and was successful. The Lord Chief Justice was fairly scathing about the Judge in the Court below.

If the legal system here was as you claim it to be, then this would not have happened, would it?

Seems to me that justice has prevailed, no?
edit on 1-8-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

For me, the #ing massive elephant in the room is the failure to acknowledge that the vast majority of these grooming gangs consist of people from Pakistani / Afghani and nearby areas and origins.

The grooming, drugging, raping, and pimping out of vulnerable young white girls by these filthy perverts is far more rife than the msn and authorities will admit to the public, because Truth is racist if it concerns the crimes of non-white muslim perverts.

From the outside looking in the UK is a dream destination. But it's all an illusion peeps. From the inside it's a broken, neglected, scruffy, crime-ridden Hell-hole, and the streets are dotted with dog-cack and rain-filled pot-holes and homeless people.

We need our swamp draining.

edit on 1-8-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Of course the number of grooming gangs that have gone to trial are just the tip of the iceberg.
The reality is that they are common place and hugely disproportionate in a specific section of our society.

As I stated in another thread; would this be treat with a bit more urgency if the victims came from middle-class families living in the Home Counties etc?

Another consideration is the number of paedophiles in the upper echelons of the established elite. Bear in mind the long standing paedophile ring in Westminster itself.

Deflect and discredit is an obvious tactic.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Free speech so long as it is the truth is tolerated on this site as far as I know.

For those of other nationality's whom are wondering here are some UK paper report's about the ongoing issue.
First of all I believe this first report was actually there community leaders trying to put out a fire they knew was going on all along.
www.independent.co.uk... 888946.html
www.independent.co.uk... tml
Here is a judge making a politically motivated and not a judicially accurate ruling which I personally find utterly disgusting and believe he should be disbarred on account of his action on the matter.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

news.sky.com...
www.express.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

It is not just our country, Germany, Sweden, Holland, France you name it were they have settled the same problem is occuring.

It is not race BUT it is culture.

They are not stupid and know our law's, what is wrong and what is right but they choose to do this knowing it is wrong, to disrespect us and abuse our kid's.

I am not racist but in this particular case these particular men - if you can call them that - should be packed into a leaking container ship with a bad engine and shipped home the long way around.

Of course I only mean the one's responsible and guilty of this behavior.

edit on 1-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes, it is a cultural thing.

Most of the people involved with these gangs originate from specific regions within Pakistan / Afghanistan etc.

But how many of our 'leaders' are openly stating this and advocating proactive measures?

Is it any wonder that the likes of Tommy Robinson emerge.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

They are not and indeed they should be, it is a symptom of political correctness run amok unfortunately.
Bangladesh is another major origin but yes mainly Pakistan and it's region's bordering Afghanistan and of Tribal origin, not that surprising when you remember those tribe's have traditions of inbreeding with arranged marriage between first cousin's over multiple generations meaning that many villages are actually made up of a single extended family.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: doobydoll

Of course the number of grooming gangs that have gone to trial are just the tip of the iceberg.
The reality is that they are common place and hugely disproportionate in a specific section of our society.

As I stated in another thread; would this be treat with a bit more urgency if the victims came from middle-class families living in the Home Counties etc?

Another consideration is the number of paedophiles in the upper echelons of the established elite. Bear in mind the long standing paedophile ring in Westminster itself.

Deflect and discredit is an obvious tactic.

Yes I was about to mention the paedos that are in charge of everything, govt. High-ranking politicians' heinous crimes have been deliberately concealed for decades by each other. Documents conveniently go 'missing' or 'destroyed in error' or 'lost'. And that's the end of that. No investigation to how they were lost, missing or destroyed. No-one taking responsibility. No-one held accountable. No-one disciplined or sacked. We're supposed to just forget about it like it's nothing.

It's all an absolute disgusting disgrace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join