It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Now I will be surprised if someone does no try to kill him in Jail. He has ruffled many feathers and tried to highlight some ongoing court cases here in the UK where gangs have been historically abusing mainly young girls. He has been hounded by the British police for years wrongly in my opinion.

metro.co.uk...

Tommy Robinson has been arrested outside a child grooming trial for allegedly breaching the peace. The co-founder of EDL livestreamed ‘reports’ from outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour this morning. He showed men entering the court on Facebook until he was approached by officers telling him to stop. In a separate video, the far-right activist is filmed being led away by police, arresting him for an alleged breach of the peace and incitement. He’s heard asking one of his supporters: ‘Can you get me a solicitor? Read more: metro.co.uk... Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

edit on 5.27.2018 by Kandinsky because: Corrected misleading title

+16 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

First of all, he has not been highlighting anything.

He accused the authorities of ignoring criminal offenses on the part of certain individuals, while those individuals were on trial for the very things that he was suggesting had been ignored, which is the most illogical position it is possible to take. You cannot stand in front of a courthouse, complaining that the law is refusing to deal with a thing, when that thing is actually passing through the court system at the time. Its simply not realistic to do so.

Furthermore, if he does die in prison, that will be one less piece of toxic filth that the people of this once great nation, have to deal with going forward.

+65 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He accused the authorities of ignoring criminal offenses on the part of certain individuals, while those individuals were on trial for the very things that he was suggesting had been ignored, which is the most illogical position it is possible to take. You cannot stand in front of a courthouse, complaining that the law is refusing to deal with a thing, when that thing is actually passing through the court system at the time. Its simply not realistic to do so.

What part of his conduct warrants a 13 month jail sentence?

+37 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

“You can judge a society by how well it treats its prisoners”.
Fyodor Dostoevsky

Robinson may very well be a twat, your post almost reads like you hope he dies in prison, that does not speak very well about your civility.

Kinds sounds like some of the yanks you routinely spar with here concerning their blood lust in other situations.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Which part of his behaviour? Probably the part where he created a false narrative designed to inspire anger and action amongst his support base, who have been known to cause violence. I am pretty certain that there are significant penalties involved with that sort of behaviour, as well as several directions from a legal perspective, from which he could, rightly, be attacked as a result of those actions.

If he did not wish the potential jail sentence, he probably should have chosen to do something else with his time.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

He has just been arrested. Not convicted never mind sentenced so no sure where the title comes from.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Protests outside court cases are illegal when threatening the jury or interrupting trial, not sure if it went on here but they've done it many times before causing the trials to collapse and the paedos go free.

ETA: He's already on a suspended sentence for contempt of court in causing a gang rape case to collapse last year. Seems a clear breach of that too just by being in attendance.
edit on 26-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

Gin
+21 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Clearly the whole incident has gone over your head. He wasn't complaining about the law in front of the courthouse. He was recording those child abusers arriving to the court, and by UK laws it's forbidden to do that.

More about in link below.
Reporting court cases in England
Contempt and reporting restrictions
edit on 26-5-2018 by Gin because: added another link

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

There seems to have been a misunderstanding.

People believe, largely owing to a lack of intellect, that being against violence used to oppress the weak, is the same as being against violence for any reason. I however, accept that unfortunately, the human race is such a thing, as to present examples of people who must be countered in total fashion, with no opportunity for them to survive to continue to threaten the whole.

The thing that sets me and others of my thinking apart from our cousins across the water, and indeed those within my own nation who believe that wiping out religious groups on the basis of poor behaviour on the part of a statistically irrelevant few is acceptable, is that unlike those folk, I am correct to say that the target of my ire is a threat to the rest, where as our American cousins and some of my less intellectually capable countrymen are not.

I am correct to say that fascists, racists and eugenicists should be countered in absolute fashion, that if they dare to try and take power for themselves, they must be eradicated without delay, because unlike any of the religious groups on Earth, whose members range from the entirely peaceful overwhelming majority, to the small number of nutters and thugs we see scapegoated on the news, fascists, racists and eugenicists are ALL a threat to our species, its peace, its ability to act as a cohesive unit, and its ability to continue to exist going forward.

The historical evidence for that is overwhelming, which means if I am having to explain these things at all, then with respect, someone needs to go ahead and do some research.

Violence used to prevent the destruction of the entire species, by those who would have us all inbreeding and failing to learn and grow, violence used to protect liberty from the grasping hands of the fascist tyrants of Tommy's sort, is not wrong. Being willing to embrace brutality against those who pose a mortal threat to the entire population of this planet, is not morally or ethically incorrect. It is pragmatic. The species must survive, and it will not if it is divided by ignorant people, following a flawed policy which has been proven to be fallacious by science, by philosophical examination, and by the harrowing effects of its deeds in the past.

I am unwilling to permit Nazis to rise in my vicinity without their utter and total destruction coming about. I am no pacifist. I merely differ from others in that unlike Robinson and his ilk, I am right about the identity of the true threat to this planets population, where as they are not. Unlike them, I am correct when I say that ALL my enemies mean to harm our species, that NONE of them are innocent in heart, that ALL are corrupted by ignorant fury, and are willing to see us all burn, rather than survive, if survival means accepting that which they do not understand.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

When I first saw your headline, I read as "Tony Robbins". Which immediately made part of my mind wonder if the police were going to confiscate those unnaturally large horse teeth of his to keep him from chewing out of the holding ce..

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I misread it too.

That man could eat an apple through a picket fence.

edit on 26-5-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

www.reddit.com...

www.newenglishreview.org...

I will stand by the title Sir, Have a good day.

edit on 26 5 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
a reply to: ScepticScot

www.reddit.com...

I will stand by the title Sir, Have a good day.

Only he hasn't been.

+28 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Welcome to Orwells 1984. The Ministry of Truth must be obeyed!

And here we have people supporting this and even wishing death on Tommy FFS.

All for daring to have a non State approved opinion!

edit on 5 26 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Nothing you've stated, nor of that which he was apparently arrested for, warrants a 13 month jail sentence.

When this story first broke this morning, I went to do some reading and was met with 404'd pages and it soon became apparent there was a media blackout going on involving his arrest (and a jail sentence) for what was essentially videotaping an event.

Here are 2 YT videos, one by Mike Cernovich and the other by Stefan Molyenaux about the event and subsequent media blackout.

Why instigate such a blackout for what is being touted as a clear-and-cut case of illegal activity by Tommy Robinson?

Tommy Robinson Arrested - Media Blackout Ordered. We are in 1984 now

Tommy Robinson Arrested and Imprisoned, Media Silenced | True News

+13 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

I think everyone knows who said this, when you are willing to use the tactics of the people you claim to hate, how are you any better?

When someone is a direct threat to you, by all means you use any and all means nescesary to protect yourself and loved ones.

Unless there is a news story I missed this dude is not a direct threat to anyone, yet you are wishing a violent end to him, or wishing violence to be done to him?

question for you then, if these people that should be exterminated because you disagree with their thinking (I am NOT saying they are right), does that include their kids? What about the elderly that think like they do, should they be exterminated as well?

As far as the inbreeding... at one point the human population was reduced to roughly 10k people after an ice age (if i remember correct) now we have north of 7 billion people on the planet, inbreeding has been pretty hot and heavy in the world genetically speaking.

edit on 26-5-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Good. Hope he gets his starfish obliterated in the shower room by those he despises.

I see Tommy, aka Stephen Christopher Lennon, has had his teeth done. Nice one Stephen, Which one of your racist millionaire backers paid for that.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Double for some reason
edit on 26-5-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Nothing you've stated, nor of that which he was apparently arrested for, warrants a 13 month jail sentence.

When this story first broke this morning, I went to do some reading and was met with 404'd pages and it soon became apparent there was a media blackout going on involving his arrest (and a jail sentence) for what was essentially videotaping an event.

Here are 2 YT videos, one by Mike Cernovich and the other by Stefan Molyenaux about the event and subsequent media blackout.

Why instigate such a blackout for what is being touted as a clear-and-cut case of illegal activity by Tommy Robinson?

Tommy Robinson Arrested - Media Blackout Ordered. We are in 1984 now

Tommy Robinson Arrested and Imprisoned, Media Silenced | True News

Apart from the fact his arrest is all over the MSM?

Not much of a blackout.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Clearly the whole incident has gone over your head. He wasn't complaining about the law in front of the courthouse. He was recording those child abusers arriving to the court, and by UK laws it's forbidden to do that.

More about in link below.
Reporting court cases in England
Contempt and reporting restrictions

Yeah #wit will be going to jail for that - UK law is much different than US. Everyone has the right to a fair trial and innocent until proven guilty, capturing proceedings outside or inside court is illegal.

No idea why people are claiming he's been jailed, he's been arrested, again thats nothing liuke the US version of arrest. Over here you need to be formally charged and convicted to be jailed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join