It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality is of God too, because God is LOVE, whether male or female (gender don't matter)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Which god are you talking about? Christian god?

Good question.
How many gods are currently still alive out there?

Just one.

The rest are aliens, who were also created by Him before humankind. Lots of aliens in the Bible. I could show you where they used advanced technology against humans. Those beings who departed from Him. have been and will be punished Don't think He wont do that to us for disobedience too....

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Inside our minds are two Gods. When we are in tune with the first God we feel a sense of oneness and well-being with all of existence. The other God is is always judging us, our lives, everyone else, and the rest of the World, about what is right and what is wrong. Many people have trouble finding peace with the second God who is always judging everything.

edit on 28-7-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Sexual attraction to something you aren't physically able to reproduce with is a sexual perversion, NOT "love".

Holy crap, you must have the most joyless bedroom.

I guess you give fertility tests to everybody you sleep with, as well?

Do you also only sustain yourself on nutritional supplements or do you eat sugar and salt like the rest of the culinary perverts? Because having a craving for any food that's not strictly for sustenance is a perversion!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
"...every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God..." - 1 John 4:7

"...he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him..." - 1 John 4:16

"...there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus..." - Galatians 3:28

If we stick to the teaching that God is Love and even gender doesn't matter, then it is obvious that God approves of homosexuality regardless of what other verses say. The logic is simple and obvious. Love approves of Love whether it is between males or females or a male and female. Love is Love.

Rape, molestation, manipulation, lies, theft, murder, and any action that is not of Love, is not of God, since God is Love.

"Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins." - Proverbs 10:12

All sins are covered by Love. Not one sin is for Love since God is Love and only God (LOVE) is Good.

I think the mentally ill might agree with the above.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Romans 1

22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them.
25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,
27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,
29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips,
30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful;
32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Good night, fools.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Wrong, Love is of the heart and has nothing to do with Sex sorry to have to explain that to you, Sex is of the flesh and yes it can over ride all of our emotions while we are in the flesh.

Sex was meant as a tool for the sole purpose of procreation, there is indeed pleasure between a loving man and woman but also pain in the birth of a child.

Homosexuality is not pleasing in the sight of God and indeed there are several demon's linked to it.

God's angel's are beautiful - there is no SEX in heaven though but spiritual and emotional love are what you find there, "There is no difference between a man and a woman in the resurrection" = equality is a christian rule "you shall neither be given nor taken in marriage" = no arranged or forced marriages as they are against christian rules and no sex as sex is a part of marriage under christian rules.

Unless of course you are a Muslim and then there is an orgy thing going on (if you go and murder non Muslim's and die in the process yourself) but a distinct lack of emotional love is implied since it is replaced with a constant erection and lot's of suspiciously young sounding girl's (no pubic hair) whom are also suspiciously European sounding in there description (fair with eye's like jewels) so as opposed to the christian heaven the Muslim heaven is a place of lust and alcohol, now they have an opt out for men on men which is castration, a guy who is castrated is then a woman according to them but two guy's with there block and tackle intact is still a no no!.

Look what God did to some city's that tried to greet his angels by there men wanting sex with them, you have heard of Sodom and Gomorrah I take it.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
"...every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God..." - 1 John 4:7

"...he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him..." - 1 John 4:16

"...there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus..." - Galatians 3:28

I am sorry, but I don't subscribe to John's and Paul's point of views.

I am a Markan's follower. I only consider the oldest known source with minimal tampering from John, Matthew and the rest.

There was time when Jesus was considered EXESTH( whatever that means in Greek ). And this was the time that Mark rightly believe Jesus should be "taken away from public eye" due to EXESTH ( beside himself, crazy? Out of mind? ). Refer to Mark 3:20-21.

And no, Mark doesn't think Jesus is a god, unlike John and latter scribbers . Mark considered Jesus as Mary's son. So there is no virgin birth, no John's preexisting Jesus as the Word of Greek's Theo ( god ),etc..
edit on 28-7-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

When I say God, I mean Love since God is Love.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

Sexual activity is for the purpose of sexual reproduction. A man can not reproduce with another man and a woman can not reproduce with another woman. That's biology.

You are judging by the flesh and not by The Spirit. Sex is not just for reproduction but an expression of Love between couples that the Two are One.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It's funny how the people who are the most outspoken against homosexuality turn out to be one in the end!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Sexual activity is for the purpose of sexual reproduction. A man can not reproduce with another man and a woman can not reproduce with another woman. That's biology. Sexual attraction to something you aren't physically able to reproduce with is a sexual perversion, NOT "love".

F# that noise, having kids wasn't the point of bumping junk for me. We had our 2 accidents we didn't plan on, and I put the kibosh on that s# with a tubal ligation. I ain't no brood mare, I'm DONE reproducing.

With that in mind, your last sentence is a direct insult to people who've taken care of that pesky reproduction thing, or cannot have kids, period. You saying sterile people are in perverse relationships? Because by not being able to reproduce with others, with or without lab help, that's exactly what you're saying. And that makes you a dick.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
God approves of Homosexuality? I do not see that written in the bible or the muslim books that originate from the original ancient Hebrew texts. Maybe Zeus approves of it or something.

I have nothing against most of the gay people I know, I have some friends that are gay. some of the pushy ones I stay away from are jerks, but there are jerks in lots of groups. I see no evidence in Christianity that shows god loves Homosexuals. No relationship there from what the books say on the subject. We are supposed to be civil according to god, we are not supposed to kill anyone or cause them problems. We are not supposed to bash homosexuals either, just let them be.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

This is a lie what you speak just as they did in ancient days.

What you need to learn is, to fear the Lord God which you do not understand......

God loves, he hates, he is a jealous God..... but you do not know anything about this do you?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Ok I'll bite, I am not speaking AGAINST them but about what is written and the current trend to rewrite history, to edit our religions to make them fit the modern paradigm even when that mean's lying about the truth.

Here is what Jesus said "I will forgive them what they do not know".

Here is my personal point of view, a sewer pipe is a sewer piple, an outflow is an outflow, guy's stink and they are ugly and not sexy but being a guy myself I like there company some of the time.

Woman are pretty, there eye's can be amazing, there body's make me drunk with lust and I lose all reason BUT then I catch myself and warn myself not to think like that about woman whom IN GOD even though not in my direct family are also my sisters - plus I am getting too old for all that crap so gone are the day's I would fall in false love (lust) with every woman that was pretty and batted her eyelashes at me (there were plenty that did).

I went through that curiosity phase, what do woman feel and all of that but realized it can't be that good now can it and like I said guy's just don't do it for me.

Oh twice in my life.
A beautiful face caught my attention when I was 17 long long ago in a galaxy far far away, I was eating in the college canteen and when HE stood up I choked upon realizing it was a guy then nearly ran home to give myself a good old fashioned regimental bath in horror and embarrassment.
Second time I was a big macho weight lifter in my early 20's, it was in front of me in a row of people at a shop, long silky blond hair, hourglass feminine figure and silky skin so of course I had to see what she looked like, turned and FULL stonking beard I was once again horrified, I felt like this poor guy driving the car.

So to answer your point NO I am not gay but then again I have nothing personal against them just not my cup of tea, also I don't like them trying to change the truth to suit themselves.
In fact while there have ALWAYS been some I think the sheer number of people suffering from this condition today is indicative of a population control experiment carried out by the elite to try to limit our numbers.
AND they are not bad folk's though they can be selfish, nasty and very hateful of we breeders now can't they.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I would say he does love them just does not want them to fancy there brothers and sisters, they are still in his image even if someone else has twisted it a bit.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Should I say yes or no if there is no heaven???

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

So then why is he burning them in hell again???

Or is god just one sick joker??

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: rickymouse

I would say he does love them just does not want them to fancy there brothers and sisters, they are still in his image even if someone else has twisted it a bit.

That sounds like a fair assumption.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Actually rabbits are just blantant racists and homophobes... everyone knows that???

Ask the next rabbit you see if he has any black friends.. he won’t name a one...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Hey that is for judgement day and he may actually not burn all of them or save all of us who think we are good christian's but believe me those that did that too them with all those chemicals in cosmetic's, PCB's and other sources that affect the fetus in the womb even before it is born and the child during it's development will most certainly be in the pot now won't they and as for those that harm the little ones - well nothing down for them at all they are indeed going strait into the fire.

Here is my question for you to think about, I am not gay and don't like homosexuality (the persuasion not the people some are nice guy's and lady's simple as that) but I would never turn away my son or my daughter if they were, my brother or my sister if they were so are we certain that God would do so because I am not so certain, cast not the first stone.

At Sodom and Gomorrah they tried to rape his angel's, the Devil enjoy's it because he loves to TWIST and corrupt god's creation and to destroy humanity which he hates BUT GOD uses that against him, instead of hatred he teaches tolerance, instead of judgement, healing instead of harm BUT we are forbidden to socially associate with those that continue to ignore his rules or disobey him.

There is no sex in heaven, if they are ill, damaged due to faulty gene's or harmed by pollution or deliberate population control poison then they will simply be healed.

Love is love, two people love one another and it is not sex that is fine they can truly love one another, I used to love my best mates as brothers - as family, Lust is lust, sexual thought's are sexual thought's they are NOT love but that does not make that person a bad person but twisting others to get what they want out of them can make them bad, two consenting adult's none of my business but it remains GOD's business and he alone will judge, he know's the heart.

There are too many fire and brimstone preachers that forget this.

The Lord is the Lord and he shall decide as after all they are HIS kid's - except when they are not but for those that are not look more toward the politicians rather than the homo's mate.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Here is the deal.

We all sin every day and fall short. This is why we need Christ.

Make no mistake, God condones homosexuality as much as he does adultery, fornication, selfishness and a host of other sins. We are all guilty.

billygraham.org...

Is a wrong deed is right if the majority of people declare it not to be wrong any longer? No... it is still sin! “Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil.” God has not changed. His standards have not been lowered. God still calls immorality a sin, and the Bible says God is going to judge it. That includes you, me, and everyone on this planet.

Self-centeredness is another reason we are so inclined to call evil good. When something brings profit or pleasure to us we are inclined to call evil good, even though we know it is dead wrong. “But it’s what I’ve always wanted,” or, “It’s good for me, although I know it’s wrong” are the alibis we have manufactured to justify evil and call it good.

If we could only focus our eyes outward instead of inward and heed the words of Jesus: “Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you” (Matthew 6:33).

Our trouble is that we say about Christianity what we say about everything else: “What’s in it for me?” In our selfishness, we think of God as we think of everyone else—in terms of what He can contribute to us personally. In other words, we want God to be our servant. “Woe to those who call evil good!”

Also, through a popular technique called rationalization we find it easy to call evil good. How easy it is to place the blame on others, on circumstances or on fate. From Adam, who said: “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate,” to a member of the Senate who says: “I did nothing that a thousand other men would not have done,” we excuse ourselves. We call evil good.

Our Lord was impatient with our tendency to rationalize our evil and call it good. In Luke 18, He told of the self-righteous Pharisee who stood and prayed: “God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector” (verse 11). The Pharisee kidded himself into thinking he was something when he was not. He was skilled in the ancient—and modern—art of rationalization.

But the tax collector, whom the Pharisee looked upon as the most sinful of men, saw himself as he was, and said: “God, be merciful to me a sinner” (verse 13). Jesus said: “I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted” (verse 14).

How can we get our values straightened out? How can our warped judgment be brought into line? How can we stop calling evil good?

billygraham.org...

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). Even when we aren’t aware of it, we commit sin by the things we do (or fail to do), or by the way we think.

This is why we need Christ, for only He can forgive us all our sins, and only He can help us live the way we should. We can’t forgive ourselves, nor can we change our hearts and make ourselves better in God’s eyes.

It is always difficult and dangerous to attempt to list sins according to their degree of seriousness. In one sense, all sins are equal in that they all separate us from God. The Bible’s statement, “For the wages of sin is death …” (Romans 6:23), applies to all sin, whether in thought, word, or deed.

At the same time, it seems obvious that some sins are worse than others in both motivation and effects, and should be judged accordingly. Stealing a loaf of bread is vastly different than exterminating a million people. Sins may also differ at their root.

Theologians have sought for centuries to determine what the essence of sin is. Some have chosen sensuality, others selfishness, and still others pride or unbelief.

In the New Testament Jesus said it would be more bearable on the day of judgment for Sodom than for Capernaum because of Capernaum’s unbelief and refusal to repent after witnessing His miracles (Matthew 11:23-24). The sins of Sodom were identified in Ezekiel 16:49-50 as arrogance, gluttony, indifference to the poor and needy, haughtiness, and “detestable things.”

When Jesus spoke of his second coming and judgment, he warned that among those deserving punishment some would “be beaten with many blows” and others “with few blows” (Luke 12:47-48). He also reserved His most fierce denunciations for the pride and unbelief of the religious leaders, not the sexually immoral (Matthew 23:13-36).

However, remember that whether our sins are relatively small or great, they will place us in hell apart from God’s grace. The good news is that Jesus paid the penalty for our sins and the sins of the whole world at the Cross. If we will repent and turn to Jesus in faith, our sins will be forgiven, and we will receive the gift of eternal life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join