It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Emails: Lawyer who met Trump Jr. tied to Russian officials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

What do you mean? Well, I support some degree of free health care I guess, and food if someone's starving. But I think it's fine to make them work for that. And education. I think this could be accomplished without giving money so it can be wasted.

But why are you still derailing? Why do my policies excuse your trolling?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

What do you mean? Well, I support some degree of free health care I guess, and food if someone's starving. But I think it's fine to make them work for that. And education. I think this could be accomplished without giving money so it can be wasted.

This is where you are lost, NOTHING is free. Like I said, coming from a guy who wants HIGH taxes from the hard worker to pay for the NONE HARD WORKERS food, education and benefits... In other words your not worth listening to because your logic sucks.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Double posted?!?!?
edit on 26-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

There's no point hanging out in your own side's echo chambers. You won't learn anything new, or change anyone's mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It's not free, someone's got to pay for it, but that doesn't mean handing out money.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

nothing burger?

Natalia Veselnitskaya

Why do I get the feeling Soros bankrolled her US visa application?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

You might as well give up trying to convince the sheep. Russia could nuke us tomorrow and they'd just say we deserved it.

Sheep will never admit they've been duped.

Real sheep don't know or ask why Obama/Lynch let her into the country in the first place.

What now, sheepy?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Read the story and it only mentions Don jr. as meeting with her, so nothing big unless they can somehow link Don Jr. knowing about her ties, participated in illegal activities with her...etc

It just shows that she is guilty and not that Don Jr. is guilty of anything other than meeting with her.

Read my posts, not a Trumpet just prefer facts.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

While this is off the rails of the topic at hand, CutePants has valid concerns and points. Our Healthcare and higher Educational systems are just ridiculously expensive. We need to figure out solutions affordable to ALL Americans to have access to such things.

This is coming from someone on the Right of things. We need to figure out solutions 80% of Democrats and Republicans can tolerate and live with. These subjects shouldn't be political footballs to be kicked from one side to the other. Otherwise this vicious cycle will keep going regardless of which Party is in power.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I may have missed it, but where is the BREAKING part?

It was when I posted it; looks like you were an hour and a half late!

They had it up in the top section where breaking news go into, then as they develop the story it becomes its own article and moves down. But we'll read about it much more next few days.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Can't keep every spy out if at the same time we supposedly have friendly relations. Every Russian diplomat is well connected with other Russians.

I don't see how they could have blocked Trump's people from seeing any people like that. Would be very inappropriate.

a reply to: pavil

Yeah. I'm derailing too now, but I'll just say a few lines.

I don't personally think I'm that lefty about these things anyway. I think we can allow people to fail or even die, if they make bad choices or get unlucky. It's just natural. But I think basic services to the poor are just a good investment for society. Otherwise why should they respect that society at all? I wouldn't, I'd become an Antifa or a neo Nazi, unless I was too cowardly. Got to deal with the poor one way or another.

Trump is giving tax money to farmers BTW, so I guess he's a dumb lefty too.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I never said any of that. I'm also not a Democrat nor a republican. But you don't seem to accept that Trump is president. No proof has been provided suggesting he is or was involved in criminal activity. He's not going to be impeached. And we can all handle this burger just fine.

This part applied to what you said:

I firmly believe he is my President, but I think he is a terrible one and does not deserve to sit in that Office.

It was an answer to what you asked.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
This is not coming from the investigation, although if a news agency found out then we can be sure the SC and his team know as well.

The Moscow lawyer said to have promised Donald Trump’s presidential campaign dirt on his Democratic opponent worked more closely with senior Russian government officials than she previously let on, according to documents reviewed by The Associated Press.

Scores of emails, transcripts and legal documents paint a portrait of Natalia Veselnitskaya as a well-connected attorney who served as a ghostwriter for top Russian government lawyers and received assistance from senior Interior Ministry personnel in a case involving a key client.

The data was obtained through Russian opposition figure Mikhail Khodorkovsky’s London-based investigative unit, the Dossier Center, that is compiling profiles of Russians it accuses of benefiting from corruption. The data was later shared with journalists at the AP, the Swiss newspaper Tages-Anzeiger, Greek news website Inside Story and others.

The AP was unable to reach Veselnitskaya for comment. Messages from a reporter sent to her phone were marked as “read” but were not returned. A list of questions sent via email went unanswered.

Long article with lots of information. Please read all.

Is this another patty on the nothing-burger? A couple more and it will be too thick to bite into! I have a feeling this investigation will just pick up speed and momentum with each month. Everyone ready to accept the results, whatever they end up; collusion or no collusion?

APNews Breaking

The only crime committed was when AG Lynch got this lawyer back into the country (she was banned by the justice dept') to try to entrap the Trump team...And beyond that, no one cares...It's no longer news...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

nothing burger?

Natalia Veselnitskaya

I don't know, but that would be an interesting link. Post something if you find it, please.

Until then, she got in the way Russian spies have gotten in for decades. Lying and deception. Putin and his people are good at what they do, the same as us.

It's just too bad that we have a family who wanted the spotlight so badly that they may have helped them out, or even worse, if they knew they were helping out.

I'm a patient man, but I can't wait for the day we get to read Mueller's reports.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Holy Fing Hell...this has been shut down like 30+++ times. It's only annoying like the folks who never got the memo....just society's Dog Pecker Gnats....

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Sheep will never admit they've been duped.

I'm with her. Is that how you do it?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Until then, she got in the way Russian spies have gotten in for decades. Lying and deception. Putin and his people are good at what they do, the same as us.

With Help from the Obama DOJ and Secretary of State?

Look into who actually approved her visa after the NY AG (the one Trump ended up Firing because he wouldnt resign) denied it?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

nothing burger?

Natalia Veselnitskaya

My guess is because you’ve been conditioned to believe that George Soros is some type of Tom Clancy super villain who has his hand in every nefarious activity.

Am I right? Do I win?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Did you ever stop to think that don jr. And co are lying about what they spoke of during that meeting. It's coming out that they lied about Trump not knowing about it. So is it really that difficult to think that maybe she really did broker a deal with Trump to rig the election?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Before the meeting she met with whom after meeting with jr. she met with same whom and wet out to dinner. Seems pretty simple to see how much money went
to her //charity and by whom
edit on 26-7-2018 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join