It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Emails: Lawyer who met Trump Jr. tied to Russian officials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is not coming from the investigation, although if a news agency found out then we can be sure the SC and his team know as well.

The Moscow lawyer said to have promised Donald Trump’s presidential campaign dirt on his Democratic opponent worked more closely with senior Russian government officials than she previously let on, according to documents reviewed by The Associated Press.

Scores of emails, transcripts and legal documents paint a portrait of Natalia Veselnitskaya as a well-connected attorney who served as a ghostwriter for top Russian government lawyers and received assistance from senior Interior Ministry personnel in a case involving a key client.

The data was obtained through Russian opposition figure Mikhail Khodorkovsky’s London-based investigative unit, the Dossier Center, that is compiling profiles of Russians it accuses of benefiting from corruption. The data was later shared with journalists at the AP, the Swiss newspaper Tages-Anzeiger, Greek news website Inside Story and others.

The AP was unable to reach Veselnitskaya for comment. Messages from a reporter sent to her phone were marked as “read” but were not returned. A list of questions sent via email went unanswered.

Long article with lots of information. Please read all.

Is this another patty on the nothing-burger? A couple more and it will be too thick to bite into! I have a feeling this investigation will just pick up speed and momentum with each month. Everyone ready to accept the results, whatever they end up; collusion or no collusion?

APNews Breaking
edit on 26-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Is this another patty on the nothing-burger? 

See, you got it on the first try!
Good job slugger, I knew you had it in you.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Oh look the next nothing burger thats going to bring Trump down

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Collusion is not a crime.

Talking with Russia is not a crime.

You can’t believe any news media in America.

They are incapable of giving our President credit.

We need to demand a just the facts media.

How ? I don’t know.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You should check out who let her into the usa.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Collusion is not a crime.

Talking with Russia is not a crime.

You can’t believe any news media in America.

They are incapable of giving our President credit.

We need to demand a just the facts media.

How ? I don’t know.

JTF . real news for Americans.

I think that is a great idea. Just report the effing news without your BS partisan spin.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

SoOo... a Russian person that said they had dirt on Hillary meets Trump Jr, who figures out she's full of it and leaves and it turns out she knows other Russians.

ZOMFG!!!! THIS is the smoking gun that will take down Trump!!!

There is desperation, sheer desperation, beyond desperation.... then after that there is the typical person on the left in reguards to the Mueller investigation.

You need to start another thread and breathlessly describe how Mueller is now going through Trump's tweets for signs of collusion.

THAT might be your next great hope!!!!

And they wonder why people are leaving the Democratic party in droves...

/facepalm

edit on 26-7-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Funny everyone calling for a unbiased news site.

If only there was a site where we could post about stories without the bias.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is the second or third patty, folks. Don't get too excited, now.

32 people and 3 companies are already charged. 4 of those people are campaign members.

Let's stop for a second and think about this:

- The lawyer is a Russian agent, we now know.
- The lawyer had a meeting with Trump Jr.
- The Trump family either knew they were working with Russians or they didn't. (No one here is claiming either)

If they didn't know, wouldn't they be surprised and not try to cover anything up? What would you do? This would be me - "Oh, damn, I had no idea. This is terrible. Please, take all these documents, I'll give you all I can and let's square this away!"

Or go the Trump way -- denial, denial, denial, until some news comes out. Then again, denial, denial, denial, until more news comes out.

I am not saying he knew, nor is the article saying that, but these emails show Veselnitskaya worked with the Russian government and military and she claimed she didn't. The nothing burger about Russia is gaining more evidence every month.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah, we all already knew all of this, but now she's even more Russian! I almost hope they do find something incriminating at this point because this is like watching a hamster in a hamster wheel... just squeaking and running in place...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

As shooterbrody asked above, if she is such a dangerous and connected person, who let her into the country and why? Have you looked into that?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You might as well give up trying to convince the sheep. Russia could nuke us tomorrow and they'd just say we deserved it.

Sheep will never admit they've been duped.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

LOL!

Can you legally vote in a US election? If not, how do we know you are not a Russian Bot?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

How did she get into this country?

Pesky little question.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

32 people and 3 companies are already charged. 4 of those people are campaign members.

LOl .lol.lol

What else can you say the morons but LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

You might as well give up trying to convince the sheep. Russia could nuke us tomorrow and they'd just say we deserved it.

Why would Trumps buddy Nuke us?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You should check out who let her into the usa.

Yup and that she was doing business with Fusion GPS.

Did you know that, kharron?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Not my quote, but here you go...

“I feel like the left just sits in a room spinning a bingo cage wheel with problems that have been around for decades... they pull one out once a month, blame it on Trump, offer zero solutions, then act like they're saving the world because they're upset all of a sudden.”

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Why would Trumps buddy Nuke us?

Because Trump took out his candidate, Hillary.

You know, the one he already paid for.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Looks like APNews is drumming up old news again.

Wonder what they are hiding this time?

💥😃💥

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join