It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel To Be Removed Next Week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

They may not be done yet, either.

As valid as the reasons are for removing him, you have to do it right. Otherwise backlash is almost inevitable.

The fact that he's gone is enough for now.

I wonder how quickly, now that he's of no use, he'll be abandoned to his fate by his supporters??

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think he will make an immediate lateral move into politics is what I predict he does........

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Or a talking head bein' all critical of LEO's...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: seagull

I think he will make an immediate lateral move into politics is what I predict he does........

Democrats love candidates who place minimal value on American lives. So long as they love NON-American lives, they'll be well received by Democrats.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
A little late in implementation but better to show up late to the party than not at all.

I saw reports his command staff has started resigning however nothing from official channels so as always grain of sand.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Five members of the BSO command staff also resigned Friday, two of them citing the unjust decision by DeSantis.

Gov. DeSantis suspends Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel - WCJB

On the same day that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis suspended their boss from office and named Gregory Tony the first black sheriff in Broward County history, five top members of the command staff announced their resignations, sources confirmed to New Times.

Those who resigned include Undersheriff Steve Kinsey, Col. Jack Dale, Major Kevin Shults, Col. Jim Polan, and Col. Chadwick Wagner. They quit in part in protest to the decision by DeSantis to remove Scott Israel from office today.

Following Suspension of Scott Israel, Five Members of BSO Command Staff Resign, Sources Say - Miami New Times

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Xcathdra

Five members of the BSO command staff also resigned Friday, two of them citing the unjust decision by DeSantis.

Gov. DeSantis suspends Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel - WCJB

On the same day that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis suspended their boss from office and named Gregory Tony the first black sheriff in Broward County history, five top members of the command staff announced their resignations, sources confirmed to New Times.

Those who resigned include Undersheriff Steve Kinsey, Col. Jack Dale, Major Kevin Shults, Col. Jim Polan, and Col. Chadwick Wagner. They quit in part in protest to the decision by DeSantis to remove Scott Israel from office today.

Following Suspension of Scott Israel, Five Members of BSO Command Staff Resign, Sources Say - Miami New Times

Thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Most Police/Sheriff Command staffs are made up of officers/deputies who aren't very good LEO's in general. Sorry, it's just the truth. Politics start at the top as Police Chiefs are appointed and expected to cater to the Mayor, his/her party and his/her agenda leaving very little room for a Chief to implement good policies for his officers and the citizens of the jurisdiction. Sheriff's are 95% elected (with a few appointed in the US) by the people, but the people don't dictate the Sheriff's actions, the Board of Commissioners and local politics do, again hindering sensible policy.

Anyone with good solid street experience wanting to work their way up the chain into a high ranking command staff position is unusual because their mindset is nothing like those at the top and if they happen to make it up there, they don't stay long because of all the crybaby political BS that goes on.

A school shooter should be met with extreme violence, no hesitation, and the officers/deputies responding should never have to worry about petty red tape that will be used against them later (like the 2 neighboring officers reprimanded for going to the school that was out of their "beat"). Society is proving daily that people in general aren't as stable as they used to be, are not afraid to get violent any longer (even against the law), are using progressive excuses to try and get away with terrible behavior when caught or interacted with. Instead of YES I was breaking the law the new go to is you're only bothering me because of my______________ (race, gender, economics, politics, etc...).

This Sheriff's actions and words after this tragedy proved to me he nor many of his officers and command aren't fit for duty, IMO.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe now, a Special Prosecuter can investigate the Sheriffs' ties with the NWO-ish Strong Cities connection with atonomyous Globalist Actors who help fund & run the program which allows some Sheriffs' Departments to become something like Fifedoms with Militarized Police Weapons/Armor and cash...

the school catastrophe followed by the quick apprehension of the White-Powder-Mailer in a attempted mass assassination plot by a Ultra-Rightwing-nut...just leaves me puzzled about the County LEO's... there's a vortex of bad stuff swirling there in Broward County...let's look down that rabbit hole !!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join