It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large police presence in Annapolis, Md. for reported shooting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Police: "Explosive device no longer a threat."

That must mean an explosive device was a threat !!

📙

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just heard that too, how often do they have these, it just seems odd that it seems to be the case in a lot of these shootings.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Commentator: Lack of ID shows premeditation and suggests shooter knew he'd be taken into custody.

He may be playing one serious head game with them (authorities), and that's why so many things are locked down. Spooky stuff.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

there may be explosive devices hidden elsewhere and he's playing the long game for something I would say that's possible

I've seen it in movies, think Fight Club and other movies where they plan these kinds of things out and what I mean is he may have as well so...
edit on 28-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I've got to applaud the first responders. With a quickness they were on scene.
I share the same feeling a couple other posters have. If someone would have been carrying, a lot of those people could have gone unscathed.
It's gonna be a long investigation. I'm eager to find out what drove this man to commit this horrible crime. The people whose families are directly impacted by this event need swift justice.
I'm done saying "Hopes and Prayers". Obviously hopes and prayers are useless.
I am very sad though.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Devices or ... device?

Yeah ... that's really stretching it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

never know... with how often this has been happening I'm sure there's plenty of nutcases out there thinking they could do better

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

This has the feel of a crime of passion.
Disgruntled employee...Personal beef with something the paper had written or with someone working there.

This is the kind of local paper that reports High School sports scores and news on local businesses.

I agree. The big flag to me is that he reportedly shot multiple people then just stopped and waited for police and surrendered. That doesn't sound like an act of terrorism to me, which is what it would be if it was politically motivated.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Maybe someone believed trump when he called the media the true enemies of the US?

That's a lie. He said fake news is the enemy of the American people....not the media, not honest reporters or journalists.

It it so irritating to see the boldfaced lies and spin on actual words. People are waking up to it thank gawd!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
CBS is reporting the guy cooked his finger prints????
edit on 28-6-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
CBS just reported the suspect damaged his fingertips so they couldn't print him and ID him.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They say he injured his fingers to make it harder to identify himself, but have supposedly identified him.
edit on 6/28/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Fox is reporting they now have a name. Maybe we will get that shortly.

link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: carewemust

I just heard that too, how often do they have these, it just seems odd that it seems to be the case in a lot of these shootings.

It depends on the department how often they'll do it. The big departments probably do it once a month. And with the number of shootings we have, odds are some of them will be around the time a department did a drill. Doesn't mean anything, imo.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I note that whilst the leftist media is quick to blame Milo (and ignore Mad Max), no-one in the media, left or right, is talking about this, the most likely motivator....

VIDEO - Mike Cernovich, twitter

link   
a reply to: TheLead

so there's more to this story we don't know yet... I'm trying to think of the movie once i think of it I'll post a trailer

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

found it

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The question then would be if this a provocation on their part or if they think this guy is a MAGA man acting on fake news like some here.

We're still waiting on the truth which may be none of the above.

The scary thing is that too many may not even care just like with the photo of the kids in cages.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

just followed that guy on twitter and watched that disturbing video

I really can't stand those antifa guys they really get under my skin

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The question then would be if this a provocation on their part or if they think this guy is a MAGA man acting on fake news like some here.

We're still waiting on the truth which may be none of the above.

The scary thing is that too many may not even care just like with the photo of the kids in cages.

that's the problem, people don't want the truth they want to direct their anger at something rather than try to work for a solution to whatever it is that's making them angry

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join