It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of FBI Agents Took Bribes From CNN - NYT - NBC and Others.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Such is the nature of things in the world and it has been that way for many years.

Regardless, the OP's source says they were held accountable for their actions, so I fail to see the big deal.

Just understood now who you are.

Thought you just had different opinions about what is going but it seems like you're really in their team.

No big deal.

Right...

Keep telling yourself that, maybe at some point you'll believe.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow scandalous...

This nation is crazy lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
True Pundit? Oh FFS. Why? Why Trump supporters? Why are you so addicted to literal fake news?

Not a single True Pundit "exclusive" citing an anonymous source has ever been independently confirmed and many/most can be easily debunked. For example, this gem from right before the election:

BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

When pressed to better define what “from the top down” meant in terms of possible suspects, the source refused to elaborate.

“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

Based on case protocol, the FBI is either preparing to conduct sweeping search warrants in the Clinton Foundation investigation or ready to start arresting suspects. Or both. If a grand jury has been convened by the Justice Department since Comey’s decision to re-open the Hillary Clinton case last week, then the FBI could make arrests if indictments were handed down by Thursday (yesterday). If not, it is more likely FBI agents are being amassed for multiple simultaneous raids on suspects’ homes and businesses to secure warrant-backed evidence.

None of that happened. It was completely made up. A complete work of fiction. Not spin. Not bias. Not a mistake. Not a source that got some detail wrong. Pulled from thin air and foisted on gullible Trump supporters.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You should consider the part in the IG Report that says a separate report is coming.

That could mean the separate report is 100 pages.

Boom.

here it is again...

The Public IG Report - page xii (pdf p.13)

💥Sun💥Burn💥

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You should consider the part in the IG Report that says a separate report is coming.

That could mean the separate report is 100 pages.

Boom.

here it is again...

The Public IG Report - page xii (pdf p.13)

💥Sun💥Burn💥

Sigh, and here I’ve been occasionally defending the FBI rank and file. Silly me...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thats nice and all...

...now that you have killed the messenger, can we discuss the actual message? Are you saying that what is reported isn't correct? Can you elucidate?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
How do know that the FBI “insiders” who contributed to this article weren’t given a few gifts by True Pundit?

DING DING

Give the lady a rose!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
True Pundit? Oh FFS. Why? Why Trump supporters? Why are you so addicted to literal fake news?

Not a single True Pundit "exclusive" citing an anonymous source has ever been independently confirmed and many/most can be easily debunked.

^^^
This.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Hahahah. "TRUE PUNDIT" I have yet to see one damn story from that rag that had ANY substance or facts. And you know this for a "FACT"! LMAO

Stop resisting and read the FACTS

www.justice.gov...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Does the IG report mention CNN, NYT, NBC and others?

Or did that part of this come from "anonymous sources at the FBI to True Pundit"?

Fake news, brah.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Actually though, it is not the fact of what outlets bribed the agents, but rather, that the agents were "bribable."

I"m sure this is an example of the other end of "reliable sources at the FBI confirm" ... but that doesn't make me any happier.

This was actually one of the only parts of the IG's report that made me uncomfortable.

I look forward to the FBI tightening up even anonymous leaks.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Or did that part of this come from "anonymous sources at the FBI to True Pundit"?

Fake news, brah.

As a matter of fact....

page 197 (pdf p.226) and page 268 (pdf p.297) just to cite 2 CNN examples of serveral

An NBC article is cited on page 66

do a search for the others and become amazed and dazzled 💥🎃

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Fake news, brah.

Man, thats the IG executive summary... quoted. Are you saying the download hosted on Justice.gov is fake?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Fake news, brah.

Man, thats the IG executive summary... quoted. Are you saying the download hosted on Justice.gov is fake?

LOL ... do you actually SEE the words CNN, NYT, NBC on the IG's report???

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Genetic Fallacy

Even the National Enquirer has broken news.
edit on 21-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nope.

From page 66:

On Sunday, October 11, 2015, an interview of then President Barack Obama was aired on the CBS show 60 Minutes. During this interview, Obama characterized former Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server as a “mistake,” but stated that it did not “pose[] a national security problem” and was “not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.” Obama also stated that the issue had been “ginned up” because of the presidential race.

Anyone who is interested can pull up the report and use the search function. You will not find any references to NBC, CNN or NYT (or New York Times).

Again, blatant dishonesty.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

at what % would you start to feel uncomfortable about this?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

HaHa

Look again.

Desperate again.

See ya

😎⚖

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You would take the word of a known Liar? According to the same report you are citing.
edit on 21-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: introvert
Such is the nature of things in the world and it has been that way for many years.

Regardless, the OP's source says they were held accountable for their actions, so I fail to see the big deal.

Just understood now who you are.

Thought you just had different opinions about what is going but it seems like you're really in their team.

No big deal.

Right...

Keep telling yourself that, maybe at some point you'll believe.

I'm part of their team, huh?

Do you deny that what is described as happening is commonplace in the world we live? People use their positions in life to garner favor and such. It happens from the lowest among us, to the wealthiest and most powerful.

The source in the OP, whether we want to believe it or not, says they were held accountable. So why is this a big deal?

And how does my opinion show I am part of their "team"?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join