It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of FBI Agents Took Bribes From CNN - NYT - NBC and Others.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: intrepid

at what % would you start to feel uncomfortable about this?

My comfort level is inconsequential. If you have a huge mass of people some are bound to be self serving. That's basic human nature.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: intrepid
In a workforce of 33,000 there's bound to be those that take "gifts". I'm surprised it's not higher.

Yeah it's a good thing that every single one of them who did it, got caught, isn't it? Otherwise we would have No idea what the true number is, we would only know how many got caught, but fortunately that is not the case... right?

Do the investigations. Find who you will. Don't condemn those that aren't taking bribes. Simple.Attempting to extrapolate numbers from the ether is silly and paranoid. Or agenda driven.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's part of the IG Report itself...

The Public IG Report - page xii (pdf p.13)

😎⚖

Now, I understand why Wray is doing department wide training. What a disaster he took over.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

My comfort level is inconsequential. If you have a huge mass of people some are bound to be self serving. That's basic human nature.

Thats the attitude they want from the citizens. Just shrug their shoulders at corruption at the highest levels if government. As long as its yoir team doing it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Thats the attitude they want from the citizens. Just shrug their shoulders at corruption at the highest levels if government. As long as its yoir team doing it.

Not team related. It's a Canadian apathy thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

😎⚖

BOOM!!

Thx you! 😎

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

😎⚖

Now, I understand why Wray is doing department wide training. What a disaster he took over.

Yeah, super sucks to wade through miss management, corruption and red tape to try and fix what someone else broke and hopefully it'll be a success long after they're gone.

Is.there any gov. Official trustworthy any more? Seriously....this.is worse than I thought.

Who do you turn to, to trust in a gov.dept like this?! Of all the Dept....The FBI....wow!
like it's straight out of Hollywood!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join