It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of FBI Agents Took Bribes From CNN - NYT - NBC and Others.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
June 21, 2018

The DOJ Inspector General mentioned that the media bribed FBI officials for "insider scoops", also known as "leaks". But now it's becoming clear just how widespread that practice is, within the FBI.

FBI insiders said more than 60 agents in D.C. alone have been nailed for taking gifts from the news media. Inspector General Michael Horowitz said earlier this week about 50 FBI agents took 300 free gifts from news media.

However, Horowitz failed to stipulate that number is ONLY in Washington D.C. which covers one field office and FBI headquarters. The Inspector General did not examine the FBI’s other field offices, officials said. And the problem of taking free gifts for Intel is rampant, officials said.

New York. Los Angeles. New Haven. Philadelphia. The list goes on in the FBI’s 55 other field offices.

And so does the corruption. Outright bribery.

FBI sources who spoke to True Pundit divulged the names of three media outlets: NY Times, CNN and NBC News as having surfaced in recent external investigations. But there are dozens more, large and small.

FBI Director Christopher Wray wants this the issue of bribery and the FBI to disappear from news headlines, yet he has not launched an internal review nationwide to determine how rampant this problem is inside the FBI, sources said.

Why no national review by the Inspector General’s office?

Wray doesn’t want to go there, officials said.
More at: truepundit.com... s/

The Mainstream Media is hiding behind journalism protections, in order to commit crimes. As the largest law enforcement agency in the country, the FBI has felt protected as well. A perfect setup for deep-state collusion and corruption setup, for driving whatever they want the public to believe.

No wonder the FBI and DOJ are fighting against Congress oversight so vehemently. Unless Congress chicken's out, we'll find that the magnitute of corruption within the DOJ/FBI is far beyond what was reported in the latest I.G. report.

Also, as pointed out earlier on ATS, It appears that Congressman Mark Warner is participating, and also part of the coverup.
Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

-CareWeMust

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, this is getting good. Who knew our LEOs were corrupt to the core? Time to clean up this den of inequity.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How do know that the FBI “insiders” who contributed to this article weren’t given a few gifts by True Pundit?

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
How do know that the FBI “insiders” who contributed to this article weren’t given a few gifts by True Pundit?

Funny how you just dismiss what we know for a fact. Something you and folks like you have been mocking and dismissing for months now.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Woops
edit on 21-6-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Sooo no verified sources. Cool
Moving on

link   
Good, throw them in the shiny new prisons they built for us.

We can use them, instead of the immigrants they imported to replace the MJ crowd, so stocks and paychecks don't drop.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

We don't. Everyone of em who violated their rules of ethics should be fired!

Like us pleads are told, "Ignorance of the Law is no excuse."! I am willing to bet the FBI went rogue when Mueller took over. Plenty of dirt on the criminal deeds of Mueller for those who want to dig into them.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In a workforce of 33,000 there's bound to be those that take "gifts". I'm surprised it's not higher.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
For months, we've been hearing how the majority of FBI agents are quality, honest, upstanding employees. Unfortunately, it seems to be just rhetoric to keep the calming wool of deceit pulled over our eyes. You can't trust anyone anymore. I am deeply saddened at the level of corruption throughout all of our government and it's agencies. I've heard others make fun of the high levels of corruption in many other countries but we are no better. We just hide it more efficiently.
edit on 21-6-2018 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Obama's administration is going to be remembered as the most corrupt in America's history.

No one should be surprised, just look how the leftists run their cities, corruption and hypocrisy is standard procedure

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

wray likely partook in some pay to play stuff, too, in his life as a field agent.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Alas... at this point, I would almost be thankful if it were merely greed and bribes.

How many of these agents are literally working a side job -- moonlighting -- reading a script provided by someone just so the "journalists" -- cough! cough! -- can quote an unnamed federal official as their "source" for misleading information at best, and outright lies at worst???

Just deliberate disinformation and propaganda.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Hahahah. "TRUE PUNDIT" I have yet to see one damn story from that rag that had ANY substance or facts. And you know this for a "FACT"! LMAO

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And correct me if I'm wrong but as far as the MSM is concerned relative to this topic........Crickets.

Which means nothing will ever come of it and the majority of the US Americans will never know about it.

Or, put another way..........if the MSM doesn't report it......it didn't happen! (and if it does get out, its "fake" news).

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Hahahah. "TRUE PUNDIT" I have yet to see one damn story from that rag that had ANY substance or facts. And you know this for a "FACT"! LMAO

A lot like CNN, but hey, we have to start somewhere.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Oh, this is getting good. Who knew our LEOs were corrupt to the core? Time to clean up this den of inequity.

I understand what you mean by 'this is getting good'... but this gets worse and worse every single day.

Clean up time is long overdue, but that makes sense because no one was looking, or they refused to acknowledge what they had seen.

These bribes explain A LOT!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Such is the nature of things in the world and it has been that way for many years.

Regardless, the OP's source says they were held accountable for their actions, so I fail to see the big deal.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Sooo no verified sources. Cool
Moving on

Nothinburger right?

keep deflecting

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here's part of the IG Report itself...

The Public IG Report - page xii (pdf p.13)

😎⚖

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join