It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of FBI Agents Took Bribes From CNN - NYT - NBC and Others.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Who's the liar I'm taking the word of again?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Shall I post a copy of page 66?

Shall I post a copy of the search results?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

True Pundit is a laughable source, no doubt.

It could be that there is a small kernel of truth in many of their stories, which they embellish with their own facts provided by "anonymous sources". In my opinion, to many people, the sites that have "pundit" in the name have been a great eye opener at how "anonymous sources" are essentially BS that can't be trusted. At least not today.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Some people live in a tiny world where there are only two sides, so if you don't agree with ... whatever ... You have to be one of Them.

Talk about derangement syndrome..

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Oh ... I'm sure all the outlets got in on it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Poor underpaid FBI agents, just doing what they see everyone else in DC doing.
It's very sad and I'm amazed at how few crimes they stop or solve given how many thousands of agents they have.
Still, they couldn't bother with Nicolas Cruz.
Time to clean the entire hen house and start with a new flock.
Our top law enforcement agency, the DOJ, state department and intelligence agencies are all run by political hacks.
edit on 21-6-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, this is getting good. Who knew our LEOs were corrupt to the core? Time to clean up this den of inequity.

This proves once again that President Trump learns things in his daily briefings that the nutjobs in the MSM don't have a clue about. When Trump declared the FBI is "in tatters" on December 11, 2017, CNN and others who are complicit with corrupt FBI agents/officials, went ballistic.

Here's a particularly angry employee at domestic terrorist CNN on 12/11/2017: www.cnn.com...

Think he has much hate and fear? You bet. The bell will be tolling for many at CNN soon enough.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thats nice and all...

...now that you have killed the messenger, can we discuss the actual message? Are you saying that what is reported isn't correct? Can you elucidate?

What's to discuss? True Pundit is not a reliable source of information. "They" have an established history of outright lying and no history of original reporting of anything that was later confirmed. They therefore have zero credibility.

Exactly how much weight should a reasonable person give to anything "reported" by True Pundit?

You're acting like they're reporting verifiable facts and I'm #ting on them in some ad hominem instead of going after the facts. If they're known to be ENTIRELY unreliable and there's absolutely NO way to independently verify what they're claiming, what's to debate?

Shouldn't the onus be on the OP and his source to prove what is claimed and not on me to produce unobtainable negative proof against an unsubstantiated claim from a known source of disinformation?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's also fallacious (false attribution I'd say) to appeal to unverifiable information from an unreliable source.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Xun your source literally lists drinks and meals as bribes.

WTF dude coffee ain't a bribe its ice breaker.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
How do know that the FBI “insiders” who contributed to this article weren’t given a few gifts by True Pundit?

You don't. It's up to each reader to go by his/her gut feeling on any given story, from any given publication, person, etc..

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: kaylaluv
How do know that the FBI “insiders” who contributed to this article weren’t given a few gifts by True Pundit?

Funny how you just dismiss what we know for a fact. Something you and folks like you have been mocking and dismissing for months now.

Don't worry about those who are panicking. Maybe we would too, if our party had lost hundreds of seats, the White House, and was now being exposed for committing a host of criminal/corrupt deeds.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'd like to report additional findings. IN the IG Report:

The word "NBC" appears twice, both in a footnote on page 66.

Here it is:

59 See, e.g., Pete Williams, FBI Director Acknowledges Agency Looking Into Clinton Emails, NBC NEWS, Oct. 1, 2015, nbcnews.to... (accessed Jan. 18, 2018).

The word "CNN" appears three times, all in footnotes. Twice on page 197, once on page 297 none of which have to do with "bribes."

"New York Times" appears three times, on pp. 403, 462 and 467. None regard "bribes."

Please have a look for yourself if it concerns you .

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Cnn is owned by the CIA,NWO no mystery there,why else are they still on the air,other using them as a comedy channel of terrible actors,and half wit ideas,not unlike the Red Green show

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Cnn is owned by the CIA,NWO no mystery there,why else are they still on the air,other using them as a comedy channel of terrible actors,and half wit ideas,not unlike the Red Green show

Regarding your phrase "no mystery there" it seems there is a mystery ... what in the world are you talking about?

Are you presenting this as fact or opinion?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I can't find a single source from that fake news website called "truepundit".

edit on 21-6-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
In a workforce of 33,000 there's bound to be those that take "gifts". I'm surprised it's not higher.

Yeah it's a good thing that every single one of them who did it, got caught, isn't it? Otherwise we would have No idea what the true number is, we would only know how many got caught, but fortunately that is not the case... right?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
As a civil servant myself, and one who has gone through conflict of interest and corruption trainings, I don't understand how these agents aren't being investigated for this. It could be they are confidentially.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Xun your source literally lists drinks and meals as bribes.

WTF dude coffee ain't a bribe its ice breaker.

It depends on amount and context. In government if used to influence decision it is considered a bribe actually. Also, if the gift is over a certain amount it usually has to be reported or approved by the gov.
edit on 22-6-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: theantediluvian

Genetic Fallacy

Even the National Enquirer has broken news.

And have done it more often than the MSM would like to admit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join