It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - The Diary Of Anne Frank Doesn't Exist Anymore

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Mark08

The Episode IV A New Hope part was added later.

Back then there was only one Star Wars movie, so there was no reason to differentiate. The idea that they would do 4-5-6-1-2-3 was always out there, but it took decades to complete. Now days there are so many that you ave to be clear on which one is meant. I do believe "Episode IV" was the title for the original scrolling text, however.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ann Frank? Who is Ann Frank? Never heard of Ann Frank.

She must be from some alternate timeline that I don't belong to.

:
edit on 2018 6 16 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Slowly changing past is normal part of reality TerrenceMc kenna wrote about it. However with internet it becomes more obvious that the past is as flexible as the future. And the whole reality that we observe is more like an informationstream than an absoluut physical construct.

I think however this is Not a Mandela ,just 2 versions here. What I find kind a weird is that Wiki say The Diary of a Young Girl ls known as The Diary of Anne Frank. Should be the other way around! I asked some dutch people (I'm Dutch) , they all know what is meant with The Diary of Anne Frank , but they did not know who was meant with the young girl ?

About mandela

'Real mandela' rewrites old memory locations and syncs them in with current collective memory , Like the monopoly man , young kids often draw him with monocle (how did they remember that?) , but monocles no part of culture anymore. or Mickey with suspenders

Also I foresee that other ME will change the past conform the current collective consciousness (yes consiousness).
As said Reality is really flexible and every time we sleep there is some feedback to collective. A voting mechanism , if enough people for instance percieve a dress as white a black dress will become white. Rendered Reality is changed accordingly on next cycle.

Residu

Residu is always filtered to perception. Like in the case of the Supermouse with the 'M' on chest. Cartoonwriters always draw their interpretations (human action). And in that case the 'Q-Entanglement ?' is broken. So only memory's will create residu. That is also the reason that translations are often translated as people remember them (without mentioned adjustment).

Human reproduction and Q-Entanglement.

Foto's / film and such have always 'Q-entanglement' and this is broken by (art/ cartoons/ translations , again act of human reproduction).

Btw the 1st mandela (I know of) was by Neil Armstrong , What did he say ? and what was actually heard back then , words missing or just bad memory ?

edit on 6162018 by frenchfries because: grammara mistakan

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Yeah the Dutch version was called something else something about a secret attic if I remember correctly. They told us that at the museum.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
click bait title much?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Well not really mandela here , but secondary title was The Diary of Anne Frank and not the Diary of a young Girl. write wikipedia about it hope they change it , it's indeed confusing

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i think we should be more mad at the transphobic title, how dare they use a gender pronoun

this book is hateful and noninclusive ... bunch of nazis. nazis are the right adjective, right??

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

i read "Anne Frank's Diary" ... :/

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

if the title is different in dutch why would you think other dutch people would be conversant with the english title, which is the topic of this thread?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Well, it is his Universe, so you're surprised??

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yep. Episode Four is what I remember, too.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
They seem to have these things in the literary world called 'editions', where information is added, removed, or changed. And that can include the title.
Also the diary information if not public domain, can be purchased by other pubishers who can print their own story.
Nothing here but a long line of publishing and legal dramas.

Also, many a neuroscientist have proven that memory is an INTERPRETATION of events, and not record of events.
edit on 16/6/2018 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Oh no!!! My memory is not faulty!!!! Im so sure of it, that the only resonable explination is that the space time continum has been altered and we have been shifted to a different timeline.
That makes WAY more sense than me not remembering correctly.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just had a look on Amazon,
you can buy Both!

so we must be in the middle of switching over to the new one?

edit on 28-4-2718 by buddha because: time jump!

edit on 16-6-2018 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Mark08

The Episode IV A New Hope part was added later.

Back then there was only one Star Wars movie, so there was no reason to differentiate. The idea that they would do 4-5-6-1-2-3 was always out there, but it took decades to complete. Now days there are so many that you ave to be clear on which one is meant. I do believe "Episode IV" was the title for the original scrolling text, however.

I remember seeing the first Star Wars movie during its premiere week. The scrolling text at the start was headed "Episode IV, a New Hope", which I thought at the time was a brilliant idea, implying it was only one in a sequence of stories.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Years ago I went to the Museum of Tolerance in LA where she is prominently featured. It was The Diary of a Young Girl.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
“The Diary of Anne Frank” is a film adaptation of the book you already mentioned.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
i think we should be more mad at the transphobic title, how dare they use a gender pronoun

this book is hateful and noninclusive ... bunch of nazis. nazis are the right adjective, right??

Nazis don't exist in my timeline. They're called Trump voters where I'm from.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

They're just The Deplorables in my timeline.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That, and Russians got Trump elected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join