It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WalkAway Campaign- Leaving the Democratic Party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The final nail in the coffin.......

Now Bernie Can't Even Run

All those Gen Y & Z are going to be ticked.

Why are the democrats sabotaging themselves so badly if they had a good candidate they could beet Trump.

Becayse they need corporatist who continue to sell us out so they can get rich

For the progressive perspective check out Jimmy Dore and Secular talk

Now I dont agree with their solutions but you can get a better idea of whats happening within the party

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Do you wonder why politics are considered a shady game?

If one thinks it would be any different with the shoe on the other foot, they are truly lost.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wait! LOL

Walk where? Almost everything that guy said could be said about conservatives and republicans.

I think you should walk away from idiocy and there is a lot of idiocy on the left/liberals/democrats. I agree with that...but then what? Republicans and Conservatives aren't the answer either. Not baking cakes, not believing in Climate Change research from real scientists, getting outrages by every little thing such as (Obama has a netflix deal? Dump Netflix. NFL players are protesting..boycott the NFL)

There has to be a middle ground. I think I've found it. I'm a registered independent. Big deal that I can't vote in the primary for either of the two crooked parties. But being independent, I can have both liberal and conservative views...I can reject organized religion and I can reject 72 genders. I can be for the right to own guns and defend yourself and I can believe in Climate Change Science. I can do business with Gay people and I can laugh at all the MGTOWS, Incels and gamergaters. I can raise strong sons that believe in what George Washington , Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson believed in and I can listen to mumble rap really loud because I like it! LOL

It's so freeing to be Independent! If your going to walk away...walk away from liberal and Conservative ideology and look for the actual truth in life.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: interupt42

Do you wonder why politics are considered a shady game?

If one thinks it would be any different with the shoe on the other foot, they are truly lost.

Agreed and sadly 90% of the voters appear lost.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Lumenari

I like your philosophy. We try to pay our bills right away, then we use what is left to live and play on every month. I was not that way before, I had credit cards that had big balances, now I just owe fifty bucks, I charged some gas because they had problems with the pumps at the gas station so were selling premium for the price of regular. I had twenty bucks cash, but that was a good deal, the premium gets four miles to a gallon better gas mileage in our car. I filled up the tank.

A common sense way to run a household and get ahead... to be able to make a living to LIVE your life.

We can all do it in our own home... but the #%#$% geniuses we have running the madhouse can't figure the concept out?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Lumenari

I like your philosophy. We try to pay our bills right away, then we use what is left to live and play on every month. I was not that way before, I had credit cards that had big balances, now I just owe fifty bucks, I charged some gas because they had problems with the pumps at the gas station so were selling premium for the price of regular. I had twenty bucks cash, but that was a good deal, the premium gets four miles to a gallon better gas mileage in our car. I filled up the tank.

A common sense way to run a household and get ahead... to be able to make a living to LIVE your life.

We can all do it in our own home... but the #%#$% geniuses we have running the madhouse can't figure the concept out?

It doesn't help that half of them who have voters who just want more free stuff and don't care where the money is coming from.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think this is a great thread with a great video.

I also think its important to distinguish the difference between the modern "liberal" and the classic "liberal".

Dave Rubin is a perfect example of a classic "liberal" whom happens to be gay, a man that stands for the little people, the disadvantaged, and those in this world who TRULY do need justice in this world.

Even he left the left. The identity politics has gone so far off the rails that if the majority keeps supporting and believing the lies, we really will be in Nazi Germany again except it won't be the white people playing the Nazi role. Ok, nvm the white cucks on the left will...

People need to wake up to the evil sjw racists or were screwed. Threads like this give me hope though.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

What American political party would you recommend as standing for "for the little people, the disadvantaged, and those in this world who TRULY do need justice in this world"?

Can you direct me toward it?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not the modern "liberal" left, that's for sure. Its toxic! You should ask Dave Rubin what he thinks.

I personally think libertarians have a good grasp on reality, and have for my entire time being involved in politics. The right has problems too but they are way better than modern liberalism, IMO.
edit on 12-6-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Not the modern "liberal" left, that's for sure. Its toxic! You should ask Dave Rubin what he thinks.

I personally think libertarians have a good grasp on reality, and have for my entire time being involved in politics. The right has problems too but they are way better than modern liberalism, IMO.

Thanks for the response. I'd love to see a viable Libertarian candidate for President.

For me, I'm not sure that Republicans=right and Democrats=left is very meaningful outside of the media theatre of the absurd.

I'm not sure that right and left really mean that much today ... at least in comparison to history.

I'll check out Mr. Rubin; thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

As many other people have said, I wish I could give you a HUNDRED stars and flags. THIS is why the democrats can no longer win elections. I will NEVER vote for another democrat until they stop being globalist lapdogs and stop vilifying Caucasian people. They are nothing more than neo Bolsheviks. I would not stand for a political party treating ANY race or group of people the way they are treating white people now. I will remember them when I vote AGAINST them in November. A registered Democrat (soon to switch to independent).
edit on 12-6-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I also think its important to distinguish the difference between the modern "liberal" and the classic "liberal".

Dave Rubin is a perfect example of a classic "liberal" whom happens to be gay, a man that stands for the little people, the disadvantaged, and those in this world who TRULY do need justice in this world.

Even he left the left. The identity politics has gone so far off the rails that if the majority keeps supporting and believing the lies, we really will be in Nazi Germany again except it won't be the white people playing the Nazi role. Ok, nvm the white cucks on the left will...

People need to wake up to the evil sjw racists or were screwed. Threads like this give me hope though.

Agree with all of this except the part about the white cucks on the left. They're just useful idiots for the time being. Once the power shift happened, they'd be wiped out along with the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Munk Debates hosted an interesting debate last month titled Political Correctness: A Force For Good?

Jordan Peterson and Stephen Fry made some very good arguments about how we have clearly defined when the Right has gone too far, and for the most part, we've segregated the radical-right to the fringe. But we have not clearly defined when the Left has gone too far. Some examples are Equity (equality of outcome), policies that enforce identity politics and group think over individual rights, mass censorship of opposing ideologies and opinions etc.

They also point out the fact that left-wing political parties have wholeheartedly embraced the radical-left at the highest rungs of power, which is driving people away from these parties en masse and preventing the ascendance of the true, liberal left, who are feeling more isolated from the movement every day.

edit on 12-6-2018 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Wookiep

What American political party would you recommend as standing for "for the little people, the disadvantaged, and those in this world who TRULY do need justice in this world"?

Can you direct me toward it?

There is none, its a myth. You have to stand for yourself. The minute you realize that no one owes you anything, you are free. The left wants you to believe that society owes you, it doesn't. We will create a just society when we create justice for our self by working towards self reliance and independence.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Np.

Here's a good vid he made for Prager U. (Dave Rubin) Disregard Prager U for a second and listen to what he says!

edit on 12-6-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Everyone needs to leave the democrat party immediately.

We know of course that politics changes with the times, but Democrats have gone too far in recent times. Back in the day it used to be understandable, but not anymore.

The liberal media is state run establishment lropaganda.

Donald trump could save the world from an asteroid and they would say be didn't save it fast enough.

The survival of our country is at stake.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Liberals are aspirational retards.

The blue pill is a hallucinogen.

The red pill opens your eyes to the truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Interesting how this thread points out how liberalism has changed, but does not reflect for a moment on how conservatism has changed.

Reagan would be a bleeding heart liberal today:

Here's Reagan's take on trade. See the difference?

Here's Reagan and Bush Sr debating immigration - 180' difference from what is happening today.

BOTH sides have been pushed to the extremes by social media bubbles, echo chamber threads like this (and the bulk of ATS these days).

edit on 12-6-2018 by Speedtek because: Typo, I suck

edit on 12-6-2018 by Speedtek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Starhooker

oh the Dem's aren't going to have any real waves unless they start hiring more progressive people, I mean true FRD progressives

Progressive...Progressive...Years ago that was the code name for Democratic Communists...Is that still the case???

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join