It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WalkAway Campaign- Leaving the Democratic Party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The final nail in the coffin.......

Now Bernie Can't Even Run

All those Gen Y & Z are going to be ticked.

Why are the democrats sabotaging themselves so badly if they had a good candidate they could beet Trump.

He should've run as an Independent anyway. The best thing for our politics long-term would be to break up the two-party system, and to do that you need a third party candidate that can garner more than a tiny percent of the vote. Sanders could've done that. He wouldn't have won, but he would've gone down in history as the guy who started us down that path toward having a more diverse political system. Instead, he's gone down in history as a sellout.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The final nail in the coffin.......

Now Bernie Can't Even Run

All those Gen Y & Z are going to be ticked.

Why are the democrats sabotaging themselves so badly if they had a good candidate they could beet Trump.

The theory for that observation is they are the left leaning side of the Uniparty. Those RINO's are left of Libertarians too I think.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It appears people are starting to realize that the Dems seem to be a plantation party. Don't leave the plantation Uncle Tom don't go, don't go!!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If there's extremism on the left today it's because of the TEA Party and the entire conservative opposition to the Obama presidency. If you don't like what you see from the left then you need to oppose Donald Trump because an extreme from one end breeds an extreme on the other end.

You know what this video is? Controlled opposition. It's not being spread around liberal circles of the internet trying to convince the true believers, it's bouncing all over conservative media. Half the comments I've found are, 'I'm not a liberal but I support you!', 'I'm a conservative and so proud of you!'

You people are so damn susceptible to propaganda.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Reject hate when it's the democrats but embrace it when it's Republicans.

Gotcha.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Notice people the guy just said walk away, he never said join the republicans.

His message could apply to either party, he was a democrat and eventually figured out their SOP meant nothing for regular people and walked.

I feel the same way about the Republican party, and if the party I now belong to ever demands I vote party over the best candidate for the job I will walk away from them as well.

Good video.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
If there's extremism on the left today it's because of the TEA Party and the entire conservative opposition to the Obama presidency. If you don't like what you see from the left then you need to oppose Donald Trump because an extreme from one end breeds an extreme on the other end.

You've got this completely backwards. The emergence of the Tea Party and the election of Trump was a reaction to Obama shifting US politics so far to the left.

It's hilarious that in response to such a blatant reminder that mainstream America didn't want to go that far to the left, the left is doubling down on what lost them the last election.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
This is a very strong video on why people are leaving the Democratic party. I would recommend that everyone watch this short video and seriously think about what is going on. Please do not comment until after spending the 6 minutes needed to watch. It is powerful and very truthful about what is currently going on that is driving people away.

Reject Hate and just walk away.

Excellent campaign sponsored by the Republican Party.... lol

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This country and the world would be better off without the democratic party.

How about banning that symbol built off the backs of the slaves?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The emergence of the Tea Party and the election of Trump was a reaction to Obama shifting US politics so far to the left.

And then they tripled down and decided that the best thing todo was elect an individual with trust issues , more scandals then trump, all the while being under a criminal investigation.

Trump no doubt was put in the whitehouse by the left

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This country and the world would be better off without the democratic party.

How about banning that symbol built off the backs of the slaves?

To be honest this country and the world would be better without any party and just voting on the issues.

People have handicapped themselves from using logic or reasoning based on their party lines.

edit on 34630America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jun 2018 09:34:49 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: face23785

The emergence of the Tea Party and the election of Trump was a reaction to Obama shifting US politics so far to the left.

And then they tripled down and decided that the best thing todo was elect an individual with trust issues , more scandals then trump, all the while being under a criminal investigation.

Trump no doubt was put in the whitehouse by the left

Shame that thread only got 13 flags. Truth isn't popular sometimes.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is why I’m an anarchist. There’s a cycle in which the balance of power leans more to the right or left and everyone goes batsnip crazy. Who remembers Reagan-era ultra conservative life? Remember Dee Snider, among others, testifying before Congress because his lyrics didn’t align with conservative values? Fast forward to today and we see the liberals have taken over and lost their minds, with people defending violence against people they deem “Nazis”. It’s all about votes. It’s all about pandering to the hive majority over issues that are trendy so that we remain divided and thus more easily controlled.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: scolai
Remember Dee Snider, among others, testifying before Congress because his lyrics didn’t align with conservative values? Fast forward to today and we see the liberals have taken over and lost their minds, with people defending violence against people they deem “Nazis”.

I've found this hilarious to witness in the last few years. Liberals are the ones trying to censor everyone, which is what liberalism used to fight against.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If you guys just dump the racist "minority representatives", Clinton family for the next 80 years, Pelosi, Maxine and Shumer you could very well win in 2020.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

You know what this video is? Controlled opposition. It's not being spread around liberal circles of the internet trying to convince the true believers, it's bouncing all over conservative media. Half the comments I've found are, 'I'm not a liberal but I support you!', 'I'm a conservative and so proud of you!'

You people are so damn susceptible to propaganda.

Well said! Pure propaganda at its worst.......and so very unconvincing.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Its an easy package deal, just sign up for a side that basically fits your outlook and have them represent you.

People know politics are important, but no one has the interest or the gumption to research it(re-search) or the gnads to stand up in the middle of a echo chamber crowd

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Don't worry the Dems are thinking it thru ..... Here is a GEM that should have them #RunningAway lol

observer.com...

Alec Baldwin Is Sure He Would Win if He Ran for President: ‘Hands Down, I Would Win’

While discussing the 2020 election, Baldwin said he “can only think of a couple people who I think could beat Trump.”

Stern replied, “I’ve got a name for you: Alec Baldwin.”

Never short on confidence, Baldwin responded: “If I ran, I would win… Hands down, I would win. It would be the funniest, most exciting, most crazy campaign.”

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It’s a retarded video made by a moron. Yeah go ahead gay guy, go embrace the party where the far right would rather murder you than accept you. Just when you thought they couldn’t stoop any lower. Boom, there ya go. a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: interupt42

Its an easy package deal, just sign up for a side that basically fits your outlook and have them represent you.

People know politics are important, but no one has the interest or the gumption to research it(re-search) or the gnads to stand up in the middle of a echo chamber crowd

A lot of people just don't have the time.

ETA: It's especially hard today given how awful the media is. It's one-hour show after one-hour show of the same pundits spouting the same 5 talking points that don't get deep into the issue. You have to do so much reading to really get informed. People have jobs and families and # to do.
edit on 12 6 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join