It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOGLE Listing “NAZISM” As The Ideology Of The California Republican Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The world doesn't need Google , but Google needs the world. If enough people understand what kind of behemoth Google has become it has to change it's policy. There are already good alternative search engines. So why not simply leave the old biased Google ?

Google kills of content creators on a daily basis. The old slogan 'Don't be evil' has changed into 'we do evil if one doesn't agree'

On a side note. Dear Google/Youtube has decided to block a dutch movie REDBAD the legend. A dutch movie about a guy that prosecuted the Christians. Not controversial in the Netherlands but part of history , part of culture even.

D66 MEP Marietje Schaake has asked questions to the European Commission on Wednesday about the rejection of an advertising campaign for the Dutch film Redbad on YouTube. According to a mail that producer Klaas de Jong received from Google, owner of YouTube, it is rated as "shocking content, and we do not seek to offend users with ads that are inappropriate for our advertising network," the mail says. A Google spokesperson confirms the authenticity of the mail, but does not want to provide any substantive explanation of the reason for rejection. The trailer may remain on the producer's YouTube channel, but it is not brought to the attention of other users as an advertisement. De Jong can appeal against this decision by Google, but lets it know not to want to do so. Cultural expression "I want the European Commission to take a position on cultural expression online," says Schaake. "It is not desirable for companies or algorithms to determine the boundaries for free expression, but the law determines what the limits are, not the profit model of a large concern such as Google." Chess got stuck in the subject after a year and a half ago a video of a debate in the European Parliament that she posted on YouTube was suddenly removed. In his own words, the D66 politician ended up in a "kafkaesque situation: nobody could or wanted to answer me why the video had been removed." Christianity Producer Klaas de Jong states that Redbad's campaign has been refused because the film is about the struggle of a Frisian monarch (Gijs Naber) against the harsh introduction of the Christian faith in the Middle Ages. "From our Dutch perspective, resistance to Christianity is not a big issue," says De Jong. "But in the rest of the world that is apparently still a huge thing, it is bizarre that Americans now want to determine what should be offensive to the Dutch." The Google spokesperson does not want to confirm that the rejection of the Redbad campaign is related to this. Previously, Facebook told the makers of the film not to be served with films that are "insulting to large populations", and asked them to remove the trailer.

WTF ? Google dictates what is culture for other countries. The hell with Google.

Isn't it time to completely destroy and rebuild Google in a better way to save what is left of freedom of speech. Wouldn't it be ironical if the rogue company that Google is ends up suffering the faith they had for the western civilization in mind.

Internet will survive humanity will survive heck yeah Republicans will survive but Google not.

...Just use another search engine.

edit on 5312018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 5312018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Google News Initative

Google is announcing new efforts today to support the media industry by fighting misinformation and bolstering journalism, which will live under a newly announced umbrella called the Google News Initiative. Google already offers something similar in Europe through the Digital News Initiative, but the Google News Initiative is intended to be a wider worldwide expansion of those kinds of efforts.

There are three specific goals of the Google News Initiative: highlight accurate journalism while fighting misinformation, particularly during breaking news events; help news sites continue to grow from a business perspective; and create new tools to help journalists do their jobs. Google is serious about supporting these goals, too, pledging to invest $300 million over the next three years.

Link.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Breaking:

A Federal Judge on an American Island has ordered Google to
leave the Nazism comparison up on the internet.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
California sure as hell is well on it's way to authoritarianism

sure as hell is a good example or why a direct democracy won't/ can't work

Precisely what you get with a One Party state.

Sadly, probably coming to a state near you, (or me, or everyone for that matter).

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: toysforadults
California sure as hell is well on it's way to authoritarianism

sure as hell is a good example or why a direct democracy won't/ can't work

Precisely what you get with a One Party state.

Sadly, probably coming to a state near you, (or me, or everyone for that matter).

I won't lie, but the pendulum HAD to start swinging back from the Progressive/Globalist stance and when I voted for Trump and he won I was elated! However, I am very well aware of allowing the pendulum to swing to far in the other direction? Yet I see those who claim to be so highly educated continue to push those like me further right, and I really mean that.

I read some of these hit pieces based on purely political/religious zealotry base on nothing more than pure emotion and lies and I have to put my HATE for these people in check, otherwise I will become what they want me to become. I know they don't believe that, but that is what they are doing for those of us who are sick and tired of living in a world full of deceit and lies.

It's one damn thing when we all know our government lies to us, but when we start realizing that the MSM and the government have managed to brainwash enough people to lie for them that all they need to do is stand up once in a while and reinforce the lie?????

Snip man, what we gonna do?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
As Google becomes more about shaping and controlling content, it becomes less appealing as a search engine and Internet portal.

Maybe that's inevitable and a good move for them, but it's costing them in ways that may end badly.

Google is a phenomenal success, but is not without competition, and if it establishes a reputation for being untrustworthy or manipulative (a process already well underway), then sooner or later, there will be a reckoning.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
As Google becomes more about shaping and controlling content, it becomes less appealing as a search engine and Internet portal.

Maybe that's inevitable and a good move for them, but it's costing them in ways that may end badly.

Google is a phenomenal success, but is not without competition, and if it establishes a reputation for being untrustworthy or manipulative (a process already well underway), then sooner or later, there will be a reckoning.

You are forgetting google was seeded by money from the NSA and the CIA? We need to think of google as what they are. A deep state cesspool of tyranny! Then they have branched to their "Alphabet"? See the word play right in our face?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
You are forgetting google was seeded by money from the NSA and the CIA? We need to think of google as what they are. A deep state cesspool of tyranny! Then they have branched to their "Alphabet"? See the word play right in our face?

I doubt either of us is even marginally aware of just how deep the ties between the Deep State and Google are, as well as just about every other major company in the world.

I'm sure there's plenty of love money flowing in that relationship, but the only reason for that is Google's success as a business. If it loses its ubiquity, it will lose its value to the intelligence agencies it's in bed with, and their favor will go to others more worthy of it.

Google and the Deep State are big, but they aren't gods. At least, not yet, anyway.

If adequately exposed, they will collapse like anything else without a solid foundation.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I'm sure there's plenty of love money flowing in that relationship, but the only reason for that is Google's success as a business. If it loses its ubiquity, it will lose its value to the intelligence agencies it's in bed with, and their favor will go to others more worthy of it.

That is what I was trying to bring into the conversation. You were able to put it into words much better than I tried!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Breaking:

A Federal Judge on an American Island has ordered Google to
leave the Nazism comparison up on the internet.

Google has declined to comply - too much pressure to keep it active I suppose..........

BEFORE.........

AFTER..........

and when you hit the wikipedia link from that ad, you now get this as 'ideology'.........

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A search engine tried to influence an election.

We are living in a god-damned banana republic.

edit on 31-5-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, a Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California.

"Nazism" may have been a reference to Patrick Little, a Holocaust denier who praises Adolf Hitler and aims to "remove the Jews from power" who is running as a Republican for a U.S. Senate seat in California. Little got more support than any other Republican candidate in an April 27 SurveyUSA poll. Little polled at 18%, compared with incumbent Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein's 39%. The next highest-performing GOP candidate came in at 8%.

www.usatoday.com...

Technically they weren’t wrong.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well "technically" the russian trolls werent wrong that Huillary was horrible, and yet we wtill got the special counsel looking in to that.

So I assume we will see the same treatment here, with google that clearly is colluding to help democrats win.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I would have bet that not one person would defend this.

I guess I would have lost that bet.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well "technically" the russian trolls werent wrong that Huillary was horrible, and yet we wtill got the special counsel looking in to that.

So I assume we will see the same treatment here, with google that clearly is colluding to help democrats win.

I’m just going by the information.

A Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California. If that isn’t something you’re comfortable with, maybe you should bring it up in your next outraged conservatives meeting.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California. If that isn’t something you’re comfortable with, maybe you should bring it up in your next outraged conservatives meeting.

QWe live in a free society.

anyone can run under any party they wish.

This nazi will no doubt lose horribly, as he should.

Meanwhile, the democrats that pal around wand defend anti semite racists are in roles of party leadership (like farakhan pal Keith ellison)

Funny, I dont see the elft ever condmening that, just screaming about some loser that ran unopposed and claims to be a nazi that said they were repub lican.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As I said in the post above. I’m just going by the information.

If a Nazi isn’t running on the Republican ticket in California, please show me. Everything I’ve read shows he still is.

So technically, they weren’t wrong. I’m just going by the same standards you guys do.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Of course they will defend it!

The same people that with a straight face will tell you russian trolls helped steal the election from hillary with facebook posts, and why we need to have huge investigations into that

will defend google posting republicans are nazis before an election, or at least say its no big deal.

Its because they are hypocrites.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

QWe live in a free society.

anyone can run under any party they wish.

This nazi will no doubt lose horribly, as he should.

Meanwhile, the democrats that pal around wand defend anti semite racists are in roles of party leadership (like farakhan pal Keith ellison)

Funny, I dont see the elft ever condmening that, just screaming about some loser that ran unopposed and claims to be a nazi that said they were repub lican.

That may be. But the fact remains a Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California.

If a self avowed communist was running on the Democrat ticket preaching an end to personal property would you just brush it off and say he doesn’t represent the left?

I doubt it.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

As I said in the post above. I’m just going by the information.

If a Nazi isn’t running on the Republican ticket in California, please show me. Everything I’ve read shows he still is.

So technically, they weren’t wrong. I’m just going by the same standards you guys do.

What standards?

We arent the ones that demanded a never ending investigation into a couple of facebook trolls using pokemon and spreading black lives matter messages.

That was the dems.

So now somehow, you saying this was somehow justified because a nazi ran in calaifornia is using "our standards"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join