It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOGLE Listing “NAZISM” As The Ideology Of The California Republican Party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerksIf a self avowed communist was running on the Democrat ticket preaching an end to personal property would you just brush it off and say he doesn’t represent the left?

I doubt it.

More to the point, would you brush it off and say he does represent the left?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Everyone in this thread losing their minds because Google called California Republicans Nazis, all the while a Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California

Republicans are Nazis.

Democrats are racist schizophrenics, California is a sh!thole where the richest in America decry the middle class for not hating the poor enough.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: underwerksIf a self avowed communist was running on the Democrat ticket preaching an end to personal property would you just brush it off and say he doesn’t represent the left?

I doubt it.

More to the point, would you brush it off and say he does represent the left?

I would say no, he doesn’t represent the left. The same as I just said the Nazi running as a Republican in California doesn’t represent all Republicans.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Banner on DRUDGE tonight:

GOOGLE: REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Everyone in this thread losing their minds because Google called California Republicans Nazis, all the while a Nazi is running on the Republican ticket in California

Republicans are Nazis.

Democrats are racist schizophrenics, California is a sh!thole where the richest in America decry the middle class for not hating the poor enough.

Ever been to California? I’ve lived there for 7 years, and it was an amazing state. Southern California and Northern California.

Far from a craphole.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: DBCowboy
We aren’t heading towards any civil war. People are still too comfortable to fight each other over politics outside of the internet.

There will never be a civil war as long as there is enough food and the internet works and Hollywood continues to churn out distractions. The people who take politics seriously enough to fight over it are a very small minority in this country.

Most people just want to be left alone to go to work, buy some new clothes, and watch the newest episode of whatever and take care of their families.

Only 6% of Americans fought in the Revolutionary war.

I'm sure the percentage is much higher of leftists that would love to stage a coup and destroy the Constitution.

And those 6% of Americans that fought in the Revolutionary War could probably kick the crap out of 90% of modern day Americans.

Modern Americans are so used to their current condition it would take a major disruption in food supply, money and entertainment to cause them to take to the streets and actively revolt. People are too comfortable these days. That’s not something you had to worry about back in the 1700’s.

Agents of the government (Police) kill citizens on the regular, some cities don’t even have drinkable water, and the government is steadily taxing people more and more. If a revolution hasn’t happened over any of that, good luck making it happen over transient politics.
edit on 31-5-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Republicans are Nazis.

I'm heading to California next week.
I hear people are still crapping in the streets, so I'm not bringing my sandals.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Republicans are Nazis.

I hear people are still crapping in the streets, so I'm not bringing my sandals.

Better bring some riot gear as well. I hear roving bands of liberals have teamed up with MS-13 to stop and interrogate people who look too conservative. If you answer wrong, it’s off to the secret Clinton prison under L.A. County downtown.

Maybe die your hair green and get a lip ring.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

They likely could, but they aren't alive in today's America.

If we had a revolution today, it would be today's Americans vs. today's Americans, not today's American's vs. those mythical men of the past.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If we had a revolution today, it would be today's Americans vs. today's Americans, not today's American's vs. those mythical men of the past.

Then we’d have a whining war in the streets.

Picturing that almost makes me wish for a real civil war.

Lmao.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Republicans are Nazis.

We will miss you and sing many songs bout your great epic works.

*sniff*

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Republicans are Nazis. They are outlawing science, outlawing birth control, suppressing voting, attacking unions, rounding up minorities. Trump and his rise to power are very similar to the rise of Hitler and the Nazis.

Just for kicks. What do you think about people who disagree with any/all of what you've said?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Republicans are Nazis. They are outlawing science, outlawing birth control, suppressing voting, attacking unions, rounding up minorities. Trump and his rise to power are very similar to the rise of Hitler and the Nazis.

Just for kicks. What do you think about people who disagree with any/all of what you've said?

They should be rounded up in train cars and put in gas chambers!

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sure you aren’t running on the Republican ticket in California?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sure you aren’t running on the Republican ticket in California?

You kidding me?

Right wing nazis are too wimpy to come out and say something like that.

No, the only party for someone wanting to gas their opponents would be the party of love, of baseball shootings and bikelock beatings, the gold old party of tolerance, the democrats!

I would run for them, but as a white male, well, you know.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh! Gold stars too?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Republicans are Nazis.

We will miss you and sing many songs bout your great epic works.

*sniff*

...I think I'll miss you most of all, Scarecrow.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
when i think of republicans its sad I immediately think racist, bigoted folks. they did nothing to distance themselves from white nationalism and white supremicist that they literally stand next to them in support of the same platforms

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
when i think of republicans its sad I immediately think racist, bigoted folks. they did nothing to distance themselves from white nationalism and white supremicist that they literally stand next to them in support of the same platforms

Now which party is that LITERALLY standing next to a man who spew racial hatred of jews?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Then we’d have a whining war in the streets.

Picturing that almost makes me wish for a real civil war.

Lmao.

Only people I see whining like little bitches are those who are so pissed off they lost an election an they are willing to do anything necessary to get their way!

I predicted this behavior when the shrinks and our school systems promoted the BS agenda that EVERYONE IS A WINNER!

Our psychiatric INDUSTRY RULES the Progressive Left! They created you!

edit on 31-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join