It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gowdy: FBI Acted Properly With Use of Informant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's funny how quickly the Trump crowd turn on someone when they don't toe the line. It wasn't that long ago that many on here wanted Gowdy to head the FBI.

Ummm... not me...it's been painfully obvious for a long time where he hangs his hat...and which color that hat is...

He actually believes in the rule of law...neck deep in skirting and flaunting that rule...but a true believer nonetheless...
For appearance sake...
He also actually believes that what he participates in somehow serves justice...while everyone else long ago figured out that justice is neither blind...or impartial...it's dead...

When you have two separate and unequal applications of judgement based solely on prestige or it's lack for the same offence...then what you have is a system of judgement whose fulcrum is financial and not just...

Gowdy has way too much faith in the corrupt institutions of law and the even more corrupt individuals that inhabit them to have anything but a jaundiced view...Too bad he can't see the yellow for the trees...

YouSir

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said Tuesday he believes the FBI acted properly with its use of an informant to speak with several members of President Trump's 2016 campaign.
"I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump," Gowdy said on Fox News's "The Story."

Gowdy also said that Christopher Wray and Rod Rosenstein have made it clear to him and his colleagues that Trump was not the target of the FBI's investigation.

I actually agree with the FBI being involved. If there's anything at all, best to investigate.

I am not concerned with who the FBI's target was, I am more concerned that the pressure to start the investigation came room the DNC... also, that the information the investigation gathered was handed to the DNC to use in the election and also used in a fake attempt to increase the scope of the other investigation into Trump. The Collusion investigation!

The interesting thing about Gowdy's statement is that he publicly admits there there was indeed FBI informants in the campaign.

If that was happening due to the FISA Application Strzok submitted with the DNC's Dossier... then its all a mute point, people will be going to jail.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow. You guys will turn on anyone who doesn't support the lies that trump is trying to sell you.

But I never thought I'd see y'all turn on Clinton nemesis Trey Gowdy !
edit on 5302018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's called judging people by their actions. You might want to take note.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds a little like Gowdy will believe anyone without question if they have credentials. He needs to wake up, this is America, credentials are used by deceivers a lot here to get riches and prestige.

Sounds like the early predictions were spot on that Gowdy would just protect the deep state and pretend to be concerned with the last admin using the FBI to help Hillary win an election with insurance policies in place. He barked loud and absolutely showed no bite and will retire before the next election I recall reading somewhere. pffftt on Gowdy he is a RINO member of the Uniparty.

Stay Neutral and keep a clear head.

Wait you actually believe that the FBI conspired to help Hillary win the election? Is your memory just choosing not to remember how Comey made a HUGE announcement a week before the election about reopening the Hillary investigation?

Please detail to me how that was supposed to help her win the election. I really want to hear that spin.
edit on 30-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

We're gonna need a bigger boat.. Umm bus. We're gonna need a bigger bus.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Wow. You guys will turn on anyone who doesn't support the lies that trump is trying to sell you.

But I never thought I'd see y'all turn on Clinton nemesis Trey Gowdy !

That's the beauty of the Deep State con. The goal posts are on the back of a rocket so anytime an investigation, investigator, or piece of evidence doesn't align with what you want it to say then just drop the Deep State accusation. Easy Peasy. And then you don't have to actually challenge your thinking any, because thinking is HARD.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

He's seen the evidence.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds a little like Gowdy will believe anyone without question if they have credentials. He needs to wake up, this is America, credentials are used by deceivers a lot here to get riches and prestige.

Sounds like gowdy is actually a federal prosecutor and understands the law and how things work. He is also the man reading the actual evidence. Since Nunes is just a partisan hack with no knowledge of law.

Judge Napalitano (a libertarian) also mirrored the same exact sentiments.

Funny how it's impossible to some people that Trump can't lie. Even though he has a history of lies and being as sleazy as the Clinton's.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
gowdy just playing the heel in this wrestling match.
wait for the double cross.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh should I ?

That's excellent advice.
Thank you.

Lol

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

He's seen the evidence.

He may have seen the evidence as to why they used Halper as a dupe, but that doesn't explain all of the indictments against members of Trump's campaign for lying to officials versus Hillary, Huma, and Sheryl's lies to the FBI over the email server investigation. The lies have already been proven from the Hillary camp, so why hasn't anyone been indicted? Or have they and we just haven't heard about it?!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Never fails. Bad news for Team Trump? Deploy whataboutism about Hillary!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

He's seen the evidence.

He may have seen the evidence as to why they used Halper as a dupe, but that doesn't explain all of the indictments against members of Trump's campaign for lying to officials versus Hillary, Huma, and Sheryl's lies to the FBI over the email server investigation. The lies have already been proven from the Hillary camp, so why hasn't anyone been indicted? Or have they and we just haven't heard about it?!

So you have 3 options with this line of thought.

1. Trump has terrible judgement and picked bad cabinet members who can't prosecute a serial killer with evidence they are so bad at their job..

2. There is an investigation and since there is they aren't going on cable news explaining how they plan to prosecute the Clinton people and giving the defense their entire case.

3. There is not sufficient evidence for prosecution and the evidence being shown are exaggerated and fabricated media propaganda.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Yeah you're right.

Maybe they shouldn't have lied huh?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh should I ?

That's excellent advice.
Thank you.

Lol

Laugh away your highness.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

HERE ARE 21 TIMES THE PRESIDENT (Obama) HAS PASSED THE BUCK ON FAILURES DURING HIS TENURE:

Obama’s IRS blames low-level employees in Cincinnati for Tea Party targeting scandal.
Obama blames the Founding Fathers for gridlock in Congress.
Obama blames Bush for Fast and Furious scandal.
Blamed Bush for the VA scandal.
Bush for the economy.
Bush for the deficit.
Bush
Obama blames Bush for his inaction in Syria
Obama Blames Bush for Iran Nukes
And Bush
Blamed Texas and Florida for unaffordable health care costs.
Obama blamed Congress for Solyndra.
Obama Blames The Chinese For Solyndra Failure
Blamed Insurers for cancelled policies under Obamacare.
He blamed the Secret Service for the cancellation of White House tours.
Blamed Republicans for the BP oil spill.
Sebelius went under the bus for Obamacare.
Fox News was responsible for his many scandals.
Blamed Reagan for a distrust of government.
An unknown filmmaker was blamed for an unwatched YouTube video for the terrorist attack in Benghazi.
The aforementioned Hagel blame game.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

And it should be different Now because ?
edit on 5302018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Here is one time where Krazysh0t didn't give a # about your Obama mud dragging attempt/whataboutism.

I don't care. Get a better argument (from a better source too). This thread isn't about Obama or Hillary. Try to keep up.
edit on 30-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I like Trey Gowdy, always have.

I see no reason not to take him at his word.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's funny how quickly the Trump crowd turn on someone when they don't toe the line. It wasn't that long ago that many on here wanted Gowdy to head the FBI.

Really! I thought he was the Golden Child of the GOP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join