It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
88.000 have signed a petition to free Tommy
edit on 26/5/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You guys are defending known and convicted criminals now.... How very bizarre...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Disgraceful.

Are you drunk Truebrit???? People are trying to point out what is so very very wrong with your 'take' on this but you still carry on with your sanctimonious drivel.

Along with bastion and sceptic scot you are the UK authorities wet dream. Complete sell outs.

No, "Tommy" does not deserve 13 months imprisonment for this. Think about it for a minute.

No matter what you think of him or his beliefs. I actually see someone who's passionate about highlighting the abhorrent dealings of muslim gangs who rape, groom and sexually abuse young white girls in many towns and cities in the UK.

To wish death on him is unforgivable you`re showing your true colours there.

The mans right, there IS a massive problem with mainly Pakistani muslim grooming gangs and the way they and their victims are dealt with by the authorities and he`s doing his, albeit mostly ignored/unnoticed, best to highlight it in the mainstream.

Believe you me, I am on opposite sides of the spectrum of some of Tommy Robinsons beliefs, but if this is true it`s disgusting.

And jburn, It`s not true that people in the UK are rolling over and accepting this attempt at an authoritarian government regime, rather we have no ways left to oppose it and while people like Truebrit champion the demise of people who have opinions different than that of their governments it will continue.

After being on the receiving end of the insidious secret courts in the UK this incident confirms my belief that they are now rolling this modus operandum into the public courts.

Sad, worrying times we live in in the UK atm.

But hey BREXIT.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
You guys are defending known and convicted criminals now.... How very bizarre...

You are a fool for defending the suppression of someone who wants to speak freely! How very bizarre.....

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The guy is a criminal, you are free to support him if you choose to. I find it interesting that's all and obviously you're confused I wasn't defending anything .
edit on 26-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I have it on Good Authority that there are Wankers on both sides of the Pond who do not Believe in True Freedom and Justice . Sad Really,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The guy is a criminal, you are free to support him if you choose to. I find it interesting that's all and obviously you're confused I wasn't defending anything .

Walk your BS back all you want! Tommy did nothing wrong. He was bringing to attention how the UK police and government are scared snipless of arresting foreign invaders who have a free pass to make hostage and prostitute young girls who are actually citizens of the country!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

He's still a criminal that has done jail time ,he's a far right Nazi sympathizer. Again you are free to support these kinds of people if you like. Call me names if that makes you feel better ,that doesn't change what's happening here. I'm not a fan of the authorities either but I shouldn't have to explain the difference to you... Anyhow carry on perhaps you could go join him and wave your Nazi flag alongside him...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He`s not a far right smypathizer ffs. Nor a Nazi.

People should watch how they throw them words about.

You become what you claim to be against.

edit on 26-5-2018 by fenian8 because: to add last sentence.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

He's still a criminal that has done jail time ,he's a far right Nazi sympathizer. Again you are free to support these kinds of people if you like. Call me names if that makes you feel better ,that doesn't change what's happening here. I'm not a fan of the authorities either but I shouldn't have to explain the difference to you... Anyhow carry on perhaps you could go join him and wave your Nazi flag alongside him...

You lose all credibility comrade when you bring up the "Nazi" term! It means you have no damn logic to combat anyone who disagrees with you! I am shocked you didn't call him a racist?

Freakin Nazi's are taking over the world!!! Seek help because Nazi's do not exist except in the minds of mentally deficiant ijits who are brainwashed by the telly....

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

How would you describe him then?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

As opposed to your credibility? You're defending a known criminal, who incites violence,hes a racist right wing douche bag... he is obviously your kinda guy.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

As opposed to your credibility? You're defending a known criminal, who incites violence,hes a racist right wing douche bag... he is obviously your kinda guy.

"He is a racist right wing deuce bag" roflmao

Yes he is my kinda guy!!!!! Suck it up cupcake, because the more you guys lean left, the more the pendulum of resistance will swing back. I just hope for your sake that people like me can stop it from going too far right?

FYI, I am going to let that bitch swing so far right before I stop it.....
edit on 26-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I always find it fascinating when people i would otherwise consider pretty rational and intelligent seemingly go off the rails about a particular thing that is seen quite differently by other also seemingly reasonable people.

@TrueBrit, I would like a careful,dumbed down, but accurate argument from how the nuts and bolts of British law make it possible for Tommy's presence or other behavior to have unduly influenced the courtroom proceedings with the net effect of letting the guilty go free. If you please. I am actually interested in understanding this.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

mm. you don't sound like a true brit... but hey what do i know.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If he did not wish the potential jail sentence, he probably should have chosen to do something else with his time.

What and sit drinking beers while your country is overrun.... your not a true brit , don't kid yourself.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Of course you are, you thrive on hate and violence, you enjoy watching others suffer, your statement doesn't surprise me in the least.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
See the facebook statement from his legal team. It was posted earlier in the thread.

Again I never said he would be released then I said he was being held until then, see?

'She's an idiot, he's not jailed, he's held in a police cell until Tuesday, due to it being bank holiday weekend. Otherwise he'd be out the next day. '

Being held in police custody, being in prison and being freed are three separate things. Tuesday will be court to face charges. As of yet he's not formally charged.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Of course you are, you thrive on hate and violence, you enjoy watching others suffer, your statement doesn't surprise me in the least.

Glad you and I have come to an understanding then!

I have fun playing with you so called educated fools. So please try to demean more.
edit on 26-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Very well said

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join