It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: seeker1963

Of course you are, you thrive on hate and violence, you enjoy watching others suffer, your statement doesn't surprise me in the least.

Glad you and I have come to an understanding then!

Indeed...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You cannot stand in front of a courthouse, complaining that the law is refusing to deal with a thing, when that thing is actually passing through the court system at the time.

He could if the UK had free speech. No one should go to prison for saying anything, if it isn't a direct threat to harm anyone. Period.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Short, squidgy faced, dirty blonde hair, oh right, got yer, like the bloke down the pub who goes on about immigrants but no one really listens too. An Englishman who is worried about the high influx of refu.... sorry immigrants, into their country and the effects it will have on their country. Someone who is appalled at the ways in which systematic rape and abuse of our children in the UK by mainly Pakistani muslim male grooming gangs has been and continues to be 'dealt' with disgracefully by the authorities. I would like to say hes an eejit but hes not. Yes, I think hes misguided and pretty foul on a lot of things he believes, but he has that right does he not????

To bang him up for 13 mnths is terrible. Anyone who has been banged up would know this.

One thing i will say, and if i am wrong am sure it will be brought to my attention, is that i have never ever heard him use the "N" word or ask for violence against people of different race or culture. I believe he just genuinely wants to draw attention to the elephant in the room of how prevalent child abuse/peadophilia is involving Pakistani men with their muslim beliefs against young white teen girls in towns and cities throughout the UK.

Maybe he would like to see 'open discussion', God forbid, on how this should be dealt with.

Or maybe he just wants to ensure justice is done against these peadophiles before the UK court system sweeps it under the carpet. Again.

What do you think of him?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

You must understand any white male who wants to keep his country's borders, language, and culture is a white supremacist to the far left beta boys.

Ask them why diversity is only pushed on western countries with a white majority and not China, Japan, Africa etc etc?

HINT: Its not really diversity they are seeking .

edit on 26-5-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

hahahahahahaa you talk like the namby pamby liberal apologists.. grow a pair !

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

There's nothing wrong with highlighting the issue of Muslim/Asian grooming gangs. What is wrong is breaking the law and court orders in place to protect the identities of victims.

A child victim of gang rape probably doesn't want to hear their name illegally sung by 'Tommy's Choir' who reveal her identity and put her safety at further risk due to the specific threat of grooming gangs.

It's perfectly legal to cover cases as long as you're not right infront of the court and absde by reporting restrictions outlined by the judge, this is marked by a white line on the floor - same you see to mark no smoking areas.

I don't support the wishing him death or thinking he's a nazi, I just think he's a bit confused and loses it when on the beak. When he's not on it he's quite a reasonable guy, he did good work with Quilliam, however since then he's been illegally reporting on court cases for youtube fame so when he gets arrested for breaking the laws o every court case he plays victim or claims there's a conspiracy to protect Muslim paedos as he doesn't understand the law.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I think he's a violent criminal, that has been in and out of jail for varying reasons, I think he's a far right nutter who likes to cause trouble . He's no hero of the people.
edit on 26-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ker2010

We must apologise for our very existence lol.

link   

originally posted by: ker2010

You must understand any white male who wants to keep his country's borders, language, and culture is a white supremacist to the far left beta boys.

Ask them why diversity is only pushed on western countries with a white majority and not China, Japan, Africa etc etc?

HINT: Its not really diversity they are seeking .

TRUTH!!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I think he's a violent criminal, that has been in and out of jail for varying reasons, I think he's a far right nutter who likes to cause trouble . He's no hero of the people in my opinion, he's just another bigot, apparently bigots popularity is on the rise, I wonder why that is.

Far right nutter, bigot, you hit almost every Marxist keyword Comrade!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Look up the definition of you don't understand it.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

He accused the authorities of ignoring criminal offenses on the part of certain individuals, while those individuals were on trial for the very things that he was suggesting had been ignored, which is the most illogical position it is possible to take. You cannot stand in front of a courthouse, complaining that the law is refusing to deal with a thing, when that thing is actually passing through the court system at the time. Its simply not realistic to do so.

What part of his conduct warrants a 13 month jail sentence?

He has just been arrested. Not convicted never mind sentenced so no sure where the title comes from.

He apparently has a current suspended sentence 13 months as part of parole. Being arrested is usually grounds for removing parole. Its just people jumping the gun and assuming he has already lost his parole.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Look up the definition of you don't understand it.

I don't have to look up the definition of anything grasshopper.

But you do what you have to do to make yourself feel vindicated by defeating an enemy on the internet?
I just surrendered and you have a virtual trophy!!!

Happy?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Took the words right out of my brain

agree 100%

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And you have every right to think and say that.

No fear of been carted off to the jail for 13 months.

Yet!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Oh dear lord! Pointing out and denouncing the very loopholes and weasel words and actions that allow for this injustice is not a lack of understanding!!!! It's the ultimate understanding!!!

Keep protecting the abuse that continues for exactly the reasons you are defending. I won't. Our words will stand on their own merit.

And now I'm done with you.

Brilliant..... "DROPS MIC"

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

He's a convicted felon in breech of a suspended jail sentence, I won't cry for him if he gets jailed.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is what happens when a culture becomes to politically correct.

Tyranny against protesters and fact speakers.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Do you need a cuddle ? Would that make you feel better, I give really good cuddles...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Which part of his behaviour? Probably the part where he created a false narrative designed to inspire anger and action amongst his support base, who have been known to cause violence. I am pretty certain that there are significant penalties involved with that sort of behaviour, as well as several directions from a legal perspective, from which he could, rightly, be attacked as a result of those actions.

If he did not wish the potential jail sentence, he probably should have chosen to do something else with his time.

You are a flat out LIAR and only parroting the globalist MSM narrative and lines

Tommy HAS NEVER called for any violence, his agenda is to wake people up to Islam for which the globalist elites have designed to force upon the western world

Tommy only educates his followers and they have NEVER been violent

That would be the Muslims he is warning the western world about

Rebellion is coming and you're on the wrong side, our freedom of speech will never ever be suppressed

Our globalist puppet government no longer represents the British people just like the democrats in the US no longer represent our US brothers and sisters

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join