It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognition and Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
First and foremost, write down any dreams you have that you think may be precognitive in nature. It will strengthen your credibility and act as evidence to your point. It will also serve as a reminder, should you forget.

Apparently on March 5, 2018, I woke up from a vivid dream. Good thing I wrote it down because I completely forgot about it.

One day off of 2 months exactly before the May 4th, 2018 earthquake in Hawaii, measuring 6.9 magnitude.

Not that its super relevant, but the times i gave for when I usually see my friend from the dream (between 2:00pm and 4:00pm) matches the timing of the earthquake on May 4th, should you convert to pacific standard time (earthquake occurred at 12:33pm Hawaiin time which is 3:33pm pst, falls within 2 and 4pm pst).

edit on 5172018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Any chance you could dream me some lottery numbers?

Ive had a few pre cog dreams but nothing major, my dads wedding, a new house, a bbq at a park.
Was trippy as heck when I realised Id dreamt it before

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ill try 😉

Its a real phenomenon, just hard to know if its going to come to fruition.
edit on 5162018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Just sent you a message you might want to check.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Just sent you a message you might want to check.

Fixed. Thank you Ricky.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

No problem...hope you don't get any weird calls lol. Interesting dream as well...I am bad at writing mine down when I get up because I am usually late and rushing. I have had a few that I remembered later on in a sort of dejavu way as the event dreamt about was occurring. A lot of times though I just don't remember them very well.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

No problem...hope you don't get any weird calls lol. Interesting dream as well...I am bad at writing mine down when I get up because I am usually late and rushing. I have had a few that I remembered later on in a sort of dejavu way as the event dreamt about was occurring. A lot of times though I just don't remember them very well.

If i hadnt written this one down id have had no clue.

i think everyone experiences stuff like this, but kind of brush it off and ignore it. I guess my gripe and focus on stuff like this is with the people that vehemently deny even the possibility of it. Oh well right?

Im glad you mentioned deja vu. Personally? I think it comes from past dreams that have been more or less "forgotten." One main reason I say this is because one day when I was snowboarding, i sustained a fairly serious concussion. I was out for about 5 seconds and when I came to, had massive deja vu and the first words that somewhat involuntarily came out of my mouth were "i had a dream about this." Of course i did hit my head on ice pretty damn hard lol.

As for the calls...im not worried. Cause it was my friends info, lmfao. Oops.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You certainly dreamed of something happening in the area. Well done for writing it down or typing it up, whichever. i used to get quite of pre-cognitive thoughts/dreams but lately they've died down. I used to get these 'explosions' in my thoughts/dreams... 'gas explosions' and soon after there would be a gas explosion. I think I even made a thread about it some time ago.

This was before all these 'gas explosions' and 'sink holes' began occuring around the World!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i did have a dream a couple of days ago. that i was watching the news about Hawaii (i live in northern Europe) that the main island had split in half after a major explosion... and parts of the island was about to sink into the ocean (the northwestern part i think) hope this was just a dream...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: darkspace

Yours is probably because you've seen the headlines about the volcanic activity going on.

top topics

join