It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thank once again for all you do. Your well laid out threads should become a template for others. That is, if there should ever become another epic thread such as this.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thank you Dashen! Remarkable work

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I thought this was very interesting. DO the fire engines ever have a letter before their number..?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thank you D. Your work is very appreciated.

The star system here on ATS frankly sucks bal*s. They're gone when I refresh.

I try to star most of your post to no avail.

Your sir deserve a

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Alex Jones is saying that Q is compromised. Have you heard anything about this and if so, what are your thoughts about it?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
And here. We. Go.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thank for all the hard work Dashen... the index alone takes upwards of 1 gigabyte memory to load!!!

Excellent job1

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Alex Jones is saying that Q is compromised. Have you heard anything about this and if so, what are your thoughts about it?

Jones inside guy got iced out. A move they should have seen coming... what with all that access.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Awesome job as is everytime Dashen!! Thank you for all you do!

Very funny as well

link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

^^^You mean this guy?
Seems pretty sane and credible to me.

link   

originally posted by: MsMissing

Jones inside guy got iced out. A move they should have seen coming... what with all that access.

Star for replying. Elaborate please?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I do believe you are correct about this thread being record breaking for the site. The original Fukushima mega-thread (FMT hereafter) was somewhere over 1400 pages before it was lost to the memory hole, and the original Yellowstone thread was in the neighborhood of 1200 pages.

These threads with their 7 parts now come to somewhere well over 2100 pages, even if you strip out the meaningless posts, that is a huge amount of information.

And unlike the original FMT, we have archives so if something happens to the threads on the site, that won't be lost.

I really wish we had had sonething similar for the FMT, people who weren't part of that really have no concept of what was lost.

All Q knights, those who have legitimate concerns and questions, lurkers, agnostics, etc. I sincerely hope you appreciate what we have here in our OP and also the other dedicated members adding content and extremely importantly, RelSciHistItSufi making sure to archive this information so that it does not suffer the same fate as the FMT.

edit on 14-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Fumble fingers

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsMissing

Star for replying. Elaborate please?

And get iced out too?

I can’t risk that.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Aside from his nuttiness, he'd always claimed to know the people behind Q and trusted them but yesterday he was saying that Q has been hijacked. Possibly by AI. Without attacking Jones' questionable judgement, do you have any thoughts on this?

link   

I offered an analysis right when it was bubbling up as an emerging issue.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

^^^You mean this guy?
Seems pretty sane and credible to me.

I watched some AJ for the first time since the election the other day. He was rambling about how women know where to buy houses or some #.

Weird dude.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Id hope he has some sort of proof.
Hes been incorrect pretty often lately

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Now you are just moving the goal posts. We were discussing teaching a man to fish as opposed to giving a man to fish. Now you are trying to argue the case that neither was done.

Actually it is exactly the same thing I said in my first post:

Teaching a man to fish doesn't involve him going out to a body of water and figuring it out himself. It means you hand them the knowledge.

When you brush them off you neither hand them the knowledge and you are obviously not handing him a fish. Told you you were missing the point.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well this doesn't look good is someone getting worried? What kind of information does Assange have at his disposal? Let's hope those talks of a deadman switch is real.

It looks like Ecuador will betray Julian Assange. It is being reported his political asylum may be revoked and the WikiLeaks founder handed over to British and then American authorities.
Speculation follows remarks by Ecuador’s Foreign Minister Maria Fernanda Espinosa. Last Wednesday she said the Ecuadorian government and Britain “have the intention and the interest that this be resolved,” a resolution that very well may result in either a life sentence or an execution in the United States.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join