It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

F#ck i wish i could do what Jan did and continue his amazing work on the QWiki to keep his project alive. I can be a formidable foe for anyone who crosses my way or messes with my extended family. Unfortunately this does kinda proves that Q legit because who would go through such great lengths to protect a LARP? I hope everything is still fine. I do start to worry a little bit though.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsMissing

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: tiredoflooking

For what it's worth but Kabamur is doubling down on his Pleiadian claims on Twitter the last few days. Since i seem to be part of it now i no longer believe it's just someone having fun with us. Kabamur made a claim that some kind of crystals will soon pop up all over the globe is pretty specific though. I guess time will tell.

He’s Pleiadian.

There’s an event coming.

It is what it is.

So what does that make me? The red UFO sure as hell wasn't just a coincidence.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There may still be a valid reason for Jan's absence - like a family illness. Fingers crossed that all's Okay.

Meanwhile I'm going to look through archives and see if Jan provided any dumps.

In the worst case, we will have to rebuild it - there are so many connections that Q-Wiki facilitates by linking HRC/Podesta emails and web pages we have marked as relevant!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

For what it's worth but Kabamur is doubling down on his Pleiadian claims on Twitter the last few days. Since i seem to be part of it now i no longer believe it's just someone having fun with us. Kabamur made a claim that some kind of crystals will soon pop up all over the globe is pretty specific though. I guess time will tell.

He’s Pleiadian.

There’s an event coming.

It is what it is.

Everyone is seeing them

There’s an event coming

I’m sure it’ll be on MTV...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

re Jan

I am concerned for both Jan and Tiger. They stopped posting around the same time Apr 12/13. Jan is the creator of the Q-wiki and from what I understand Tiger was one of its most active contributors. There were also those strange calls and voicemails tiger received some time before disappearing. I made a connection between the phone number of one of those calls and a place close to a dutch sigint station in the Netherlands.

I'd like to think they fell in love with each other while collaborating on the wiki and are just too busy skyping, visiting, etc. There could be plenty of non-sinister explanations. But yeah, I am a bit worried for them.

ETA: sigint station - god, I hate spellcheck!
edit on 14-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think it's worth throwing this into the mix. This is the car that Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated in, which started WWI. Which in turn, started WW2. Which led to further conflicts ever since. Check out the license plate!

I swear, the synchronicity in this timeline just can't be ignored by anyone who's really paying attention...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

He’s Pleiadian.

There’s an event coming.

It is what it is.

Everyone is seeing them

There’s an event coming

I’m sure it’ll be on MTV...

therealroseanne

WTF!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

re Jan

I am concerned for both Jan and Tiger. They stopped posting around the same time Apr 12/13. Jan is the creator of the Q-wiki and from what I understand Tiger was one of its most active contributors. There were also those strange calls and voicemails tiger received some time before disappearing. I made a connection between the phone number of one of those calls and a place close to a dutch signing station in the Netherlands.

I'd like to think they fell in love with each other while collaborating on the wiki and are just too busy skyping, visiting, etc. There could be plenty of non-sinister explanations. But yeah, I am a bit worried for them.

Seal Team Six probably grabbed them.

They do that kind of stuff when they aren’t in CHINA.

Or whatever

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

FYI - In my last message from Jan, on Apr 14th, he said he had found the perfect domain name and would have the public site up in 12 hours.

Timing is definitely concerning.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

FYI - In my last message from Jan, on Apr 14th, he said he had found the perfect domain name and would have the public site up in 12 hours.

Timing is definitely concerning.

This is Qs show

Ann Wanq

You wouldn’t believe the Egos that have been talking to you

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I was listening to DarkJournalist's latest vid last night and was going over a wide variety of related subjects. Part of it related to crystals that were found in the Yucatan in 1933 and one was supposedly at U of PA. There were other elsewhere. They were referred to as Dark Crystals. He was relating it to a Cayce reading on Atlantis.

Sorry can't be more specific as I was trying to go to sleep.

Edit: It starts at 32 min mark

edit on 14-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Enderdog
A new dynamic of how the world is run. The secret societies are coming apart at the seams. When everyone in the world, can talk to everyone else, there can be no more secrets. We are already seeing many previously suppressed technologies being rolled out. I instinctively avoid anything that is fear or anger based. That's what drove the old energy paradigm.

We are surpassing the era of mostly ruthless competition. We are entering the era of mostly cooperation, I believe.

But the data shootouts would seem to imply that we are not really cooperating just slinging non-lethal projectiles in an endless and mostly ineffectual war.

While, as we have seen, the dinosaurs in the secret societies are exposed by their inept handling of digital data those that are savvy can continue to hide their secrets from the populous.

The battle cry of big beautiful coal and fighting over pipeline realty seems to undermine the idea that the old energy paradigm isn't going to be squeezed for every last penny.

Well...see you at the Victory party then. Peace my friend.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

One of Tigers mysterious message was oddly enough directed at me and i hope she is okay as well. She was very open about her history and that could have made her a target even before Q showed up. I read all of her posts and i couldn't detect any intention to deceive us or that she made sh!t up. I told all of you this could lead us down very dangerous paths. Don't assume for a second that this thread is not being monitored. I knew what i would get into when i joined all of you. I think it's again time for every other member in here to evaluate if they want to continue diving down this rabbit hole. Personally i'll stay here until the end. One way or the other.

Please Tiger if you're okay just let us know. I'm worried.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Wow! If someone went back in time to create all these coincidences they couldn't have done a better job.

At least Archduke Ferdinand's last weeks of life were relaxing n the beautiful Miramare Castle near Trieste!

Must also be a coincidence that at the end of the second world war, Trieste was a "free state" at the boundary between the West and communist Eastern bloc. It was run by the United Nations.

edit on 14-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: link

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Re: CMS Hasche Sigle and Iran

Need to do some digging on Laidlaw Capital (UK) & Hasche Sigle (Germany), vis-a-vis CMS/Merkel/May/Iran and use of Alternative Energy funds.
renewablesnow.com...

www.windpoweroffshore.com...

Consider that the Green Climate Fund (GCF) may be being used as a secret 'Slush Fund'...from which, Iran may be a major beneficiary.

CMS Hasche-Sigle and Laidlaw Capital are both heavily invested in these technologies and are now active in Iran.
Could EU leaders be still actively/secretly funneling payouts/payoffs to Iran through their Alternative Energy funds?

What color is a 'Pickle'?

So...which individual was the Heinz, 'GREEN', 'Pickle-in-the-Middle', go-between, prime negotiator of, BOTH, Obama's international Green Energy DEAL (Paris Climate Accord)...and Obama's secret Iran DEAL?

I think the meme here is pickle being waterboarded...

CIA = pickle factory

Why must the dill pickle, a slice of heaven, be ruined by the clowns....?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Follow up on Chris Story

Below is a copy of Christopher Story’s last report. There has been a systematic effort to remove this report from the internet so please disseminate it far and wide. Below that you will find a copy of an e-mail from Jane Burgermeister. Below that, you will find a list of the members of the Knights of Malta, who are a major part of the criminal cabal that is trying to turn Western Civilization into a fascistic dictatorship. When the White Dragon roars, their reign of terror will finally end. Edward Harle’s (Christopher Story’s) last report:

And this is the text (or partial) of a one minute speech he gave to the European parliament

“Mr President, I wish to draw your attention to the Global Security Fund, set up in the early 1990s under the auspices of Jacob Rothschild. This is a Brussels-based fund and it is no ordinary fund: it does not trade, it is not listed and it has a totally different purpose. It is being used for geopolitical engineering purposes, apparently under the guidance of the intelligence services. I have previously asked about the alleged involvement of the European Union’s own intelligence resources in the management of slush funds in offshore accounts, and I still await a reply. To that question I now add another: what are the European Union’s connections to the Global Security Fund and what relationship does it have with European Union institutions?”

These two texts are deep in the first page of the website.

His website revamped after death/murder

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Slightly OT but has anyone else in here the "problem" that PM's are sometimes shown as already read before you even clicked on them for the first time. I had a few instances where that happened.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

re Jan

I am concerned for both Jan and Tiger. They stopped posting around the same time Apr 12/13. Jan is the creator of the Q-wiki and from what I understand Tiger was one of its most active contributors. There were also those strange calls and voicemails tiger received some time before disappearing. I made a connection between the phone number of one of those calls and a place close to a dutch signing station in the Netherlands.

Seal Team Six probably grabbed them.

They do that kind of stuff when they aren’t in CHINA.

Or whatever

Dude, I hope you are not writing this just "for lulz" because I assure you some of us here are genuinely worried about Jan and Tiger!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Slightly OT but has anyone else in here the "problem" that PM's are sometimes shown as already read before you even clicked on them for the first time. I had a few instances where that happened.

Mine work fine.

🍺

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah i heard about them and i wonder if they are related to the black goo. Thanks for the link to refresh my memory.

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join