It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh whoops AIDS is not what it seems.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Sparky63

Give up Dairy, and sugar is the best advice to anyone with cancer, it feeds it with the same growth hormone that's gets calf's into two tons of walking meat in eighteen months. Definitely not for humans ! Its not what you take its what you must give up which gets it going in the first place.

Sugar is a killer.
Table sugar that is.
There are over 250 natural sugars in plants and animals. These are monosacharrides as opposed to table sugar, a disacharride. Table sugar is 2 sugar molecules fused together that tricks the body that sees it as a monosacharride.

I used to agree with dairy and consider giving up pasteurized milk, over 30 years ago, one of the best things I ever did for my health. I quit drinking milk for 25 years. Now I consider adding raw milk into my diet one of the best things I have ever done for my health.
Goats milk is awesome. The chevre is the bestest stuff ever. I thrive off the stuff. My feet, hips, energy all better. The monosacharrides in dairy are essential to immune system function, especially in forming glyco-proteins

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

You might have had cancer, but not sure and it’s gone now? Suuuuure.

I find it amazing there’s all these people pushing cures who have never had the thing it supposedly cures, or, like Hulda, dies from the thing they supposedly have a cure for lol.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You might have had cancer, but not sure and it’s gone now? Suuuuure.

I find it amazing there’s all these people pushing cures who have never had the thing it supposedly cures, or, like Hulda, dies from the thing they supposedly have a cure for lol.

Here is my thought. Hulda was 80 people die at that age.
Many holistic drs and scientists are dying. Am I saying it is tied in with Hulda? I suspect Hulda was discredited by planting this in the records or doing it to her when her hips were replaced. I do think she died and was discredited for and by nefarious reasons and persons that had SBILLIONS at stake.
And since it seems to be your only arg in an attempt to discredit info by attacking people.
[snipped]
I have used a zapper. Made them for people and shared her work and books with many people. Alot of them saw great benefit. Most spend less than an hour with it and ask the dr. for another magic bullet hoping the next one works. Which is good. Hope is why chemo works occassionally. Faith is why chemo works occasionally.
But once hope is vanquished, all is lost as every cell surrenders.
edit on Mon Apr 23 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Woman knows a great deal; listening is the only advice I have for that journey... and nothing and I mean nothing needs to be going on anywhere else but heart when that is occuring. Everything else just falls away... as she can let that go. When that world of pain hits the shoulders? Try not to shrug it off
until it becomes too much; this is of course long after the conversation has ended.

And yet new ears develop many you might not want to hear; some so "small" it's ear to the ground business; as the modern cacophony people usually tune out bounces off the stratosphere.

PS one does not even need a woman around to start such a conversation; just sit. When you cease talking internally and externally even when alone? Then the listening can begin; to whom or what is speaking does not even need to be asked... just being then occurs.

That's the path as I know it and impermanence at every grasp... dont make any grasp and one's true family eventually shows up; past already been worked out in many ways; truthful or not in the path known as the 8? Whittle it down to no steps and thats when the living actually occurs.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The Dairy your having isn't the Dairy that most people are getting, the Cows are producing four and five times the milk they did sixty years ago, to do this they have to produce more estrogen, which stays in the milk and also ends up in the urine which goes into the ground aquifers, which is causing androgyny in the wildlife, Some hormone related cancers the ones which have grown exponentially as the estrogen has increased in the dairy, are treated with estrogen blockers. along with this your getting high doses of the growth hormone as well. Goats milk and cheese isn't that bad but it will be when the heard's are engineered to give more milk, we will end up with the same problem. The clues are all around, with falling male sperm counts as one, feminisation of men another. This stuff is very potent considering a woman only produces a tea spoon of it during her lifetime. Obesity as well the fat cells are getting fats from the Dairy and getting the growth signal from the growth hormone as well. This is so big its not going to change until the whole population is sick and useless.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Now I get it!

You make the things so anyone who says they don’t work is a shill.

Get back to me if/when you get cancer and tell me just how great your “zapper” is.

Actually I haven't used a zapper for 30 years. I focused on rebuilding my immune system and eat better and avoid as much stress as I can. Zappers are good to help save a life.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I do not have to buy the milk. I know the source. The goat lady and the cows milk come local and friends. I am lucky. Very lucky since that was the reason I added milk back into my diet after avoiding it completely for 25 years.a reply to: anonentity

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

I'm not looking, people are seldom ever right, that includes me too.

I don't hold it against them.

With all that being said I like to refer myself as a human being not a human doing.people are often so full of themselves they'll never "communicate" and they seldom ever listen.

Kinda like the God is nowhere story, often people just see or hear what they wish to perceive. But I'm just a human, I can't interact without interjecting.

Interesting stuff though, I'll admit you tweaked my curiosity.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join