It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh whoops AIDS is not what it seems.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Their are some very interesting facts emerging after thirty years of AIDS research , like the virus cant be isolated, and when a blood sample was sent to five hundred independent laboratories, fifty percent said the sample was positive and fifty percent said it was negative. The drugs that were primarily used to control it have been withdrawn, as the deaths in the trial killed to many aids free patients.
The AIDS testing kits are not approved by the FDA not that that really matters, but according to this guy who has all the facts, it might be another medical # up, involving a Simian retro virus.

edit on 21-4-2018 by anonentity because: adding

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
No don't be silly
Scientists have studied AIDS, as well as doctors and companies that supply the drugs , they can't be wrong
Science is infallible and people who sell the drugs are above reproach

They should immunise children at birth against AIDS, I trust it and them that much

Is anyone really shocked about this incompetence, these professionals who want to force immunise our children
edit on 21-4-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I would be more suspicious of the people who actually do the grunt work in this kind of research. I know from experience that the grunts are the ones who usually mess things up in medical settings. I've seen it. Nurses who check blood pressure with obviously faulty equipment (or using improper techniques). Nurses who fail to notice serious symptoms. Hospital administrative people who can barely speak English (in English speaking areas) who screw things up because people can't understand them.

The sheer amount of incompetence and laziness in medical people is astounding. This goes from doctors to nurses to aids to paper people. It's unbelievable.

If you go online and look for answers to anything medical, you will find a bunch of completely different answers and come away completely confused. Look for the prognosis for any serious medical problem and you'll find everything from "It's no big deal" to "If you have this condition you'll be dead in a year or less". And these are just from the more reputable sources like the Mayonnaise Clinic.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I'm sure you are aware that kind of incompetence is not exclusive to the medical industry, it is everywhere in every profession.

I've said it before and will say it again, we work because we have to, more often than not people wind up in careers they care little about ,it's simply a means to an end.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The work of Dr Gallo who first coined AIDS after isolating the harmless HIV virus has never been able to be replicated.
The drugs that are given to HIV patients have side effects that produce the range of diseases that break out after treatment by the drugs and these conditions are lumped as AIDS.

articles.chicagotribune.com...

The French, noting that they had sent Gallo samples of their AIDS virus in the summer of 1983 and that he hadn`t isolated his own virus until early 1984, alleged in a civil lawsuit that Gallo simply took the French virus, renamed it and claimed it as his own. The lawsuit ultimately was settled out of court, but questions about the origin of the Gallo virus persisted. Last year, the NIH decided to include the matter in a larger inquiry into Gallo`s research that was begun in November of 1989.

And another take of AIDS

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

And some others state that Rockefeller Foundation weaponized a virus.

www.collective-evolution.com... s/

1947 ROCKEFELLER PATENT SHOWS ORIGINS OF ZIKA VIRUS: AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE GENETICALLY MODIFIED MOSQUITOES?

As PBS points out: Zika is a flavivirus, which is pronounced a bit a like flavor. Flay-v-virus. Most viruses in this family are carried by arthropods — mosquitoes and ticks. We’ve known about Zika virus since at least 1947, when researchers from the Rockefeller Foundation put a rhesus monkey in a cage in the middle of Zika Forest of Uganda. The team was conducting surveillance for yellow fever. But “Rhesus 766” would ultimately become the first known carrier of Zika virus. (It remains unconfirmed if monkeys or other animals are consistent carriers — or reservoirs — for the disease).

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm sure you are aware that kind of incompetence is not exclusive to the medical industry, it is everywhere in every profession.

Sure. But often the tolerances for errors, laziness and incompetence are not as tight as they are in medicine. In many fields, you can probably get away with quite a bit of that. In medicine, it frequently kills people.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Sure. But often the tolerances for errors, laziness and incompetence are not as tight as they are in medicine. In many fields, you can probably get away with quite a bit of that. In medicine, it frequently kills people.

As a patient you would certainly hope so.... At some point though things can go pair shaped.

The level of determination during the evaluation years is difficult to maintain, life has a tendency to getting the way of the best laid plans.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just a word of cation:

I know of this guy as a cancer quack, he is not actually a medical doctor, he is a " holistic doctor" that has attended "chiropractic college".

He is in no position to determine the real case and solution of HIV and AIDS - he lacks both the credentials and the qualifikation to offer anything else than opinions.

You should consider it as such.

edit on 21-4-2018 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Their are some very interesting facts emerging after thirty years of AIDS research , like the virus cant be isolated, and when a blood sample was sent to five hundred independent laboratories, fifty percent said the sample was positive and fifty percent said it was negative. The drugs that were primarily used to control it have been withdrawn, as the deaths in the trial killed to many aids free patients.
The AIDS testing kits are not approved by the FDA not that that really matters, but according to this guy who has all the facts, it might be another medical # up, involving a Simian retro virus.

I am just a humble lover of humanity but this seems to ring a bell.medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

1947 ROCKEFELLER PATENT SHOWS ORIGINS OF ZIKA VIRUS: AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE GENETICALLY MODIFIED MOSQUITOES?

As PBS points out: Zika is a flavivirus, which is pronounced a bit a like flavor. Flay-v-virus. Most viruses in this family are carried by arthropods — mosquitoes and ticks. We’ve known about Zika virus since at least 1947, when researchers from the Rockefeller Foundation put a rhesus monkey in a cage in the middle of Zika Forest of Uganda. The team was conducting surveillance for yellow fever. But “Rhesus 766” would ultimately become the first known carrier of Zika virus. (It remains unconfirmed if monkeys or other animals are consistent carriers — or reservoirs — for the disease).

Rosehip tea with coconut oil chilled and sipped regularly will give you a unique source of highly bio-availabe vitamin C which will break down in your blood into oxygen.....things like Zika and other viruses do not do do well in a oxygen rich environment...ever....even if they are a plesiomorphic bacteria in its viral sized form.

www.naturalhealth365.com...

Did you say Rockefeller foundation.....lol...everyone and their monkeys Uncle KNOWS who is responsible and it goes back a lot further than you might think...boy are you on the money.....a 16 year old kid directed me to this book ...from the mouths of babes I pay it forward.....lol...I stopped fighting for truth and disclosure recently when I realised just HOW MANY young people have become interested in this topic and how many have already absolutely eclipsed most of us olde timers in their overall knowledge base of the who what when and where of Humanities downward spiral...these kids KNOW WHO THE BAD APPLES ARE ALREADY....there is no suppressing them and their knowledge will grow exponentially within their generations...the work is just beginning to pick up pace....we aren't really needed now....just absorbtion by the masses as they grow and share their reality.They will come one day soon looking for global remediation....much much sooner than we all thought over the last 100 years.

www.naturalnews.com...

I am only guessing here...but IMHO the young upcoming generations will be like olde school Christians were in my day....lol...I believe they are natural born data hunters and will eradicate every last trace of the power-mongering families and groups who have conspired to destroy their world and their species...these kids develop a MACRO-VIEW of the world which when combined with the internets data availability make them as smart as any Secret Society mid-level peon when they are 12 years old ...they are already like heat seeking missiles looking for lies and graft.....
edit on 21-4-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I've said it before and will say it again, we work because we have to, more often than not people wind up in careers they care little about ,it's simply a means to an end.

Fugget aboud it......the Medical Industry is not projecting a normal volume of incompetence....it is absolutely machined manipulated and used as a weapon against all of humanity....good luck pushing this old schtick to todays youth....they are to smart to trust their elders....lol...they all graduated from Screw-U ....and this is why I love them the most.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Rosehip tea with coconut oil chilled and sipped regularly will give you a unique source of highly bio-availabe vitamin C which will break down in your blood into oxygen.....things like Zika and other viruses do not do do well in a oxygen rich environment...ever....even if they are a plesiomorphic bacteria in its viral sized form.

Did you say Rockefeller foundation.....lol...everyone and their monkeys Uncle KNOWS who is responsible and it goes back a lot further than you might think...boy are you on the money.....a 16 year old kid directed me to this book ...from the mouths of babes I pay it forward.....lol...I stopped fighting for truth and disclosure recently when I realised just HOW MANY young people have become interested in this topic and how many have already absolutely eclipsed most of us olde timers in their overall knowledge base of the who what when and where of Humanities downward spiral...these kids KNOW WHO THE BAD APPLES ARE ALREADY....there is no suppressing them and their knowledge will grow exponentially within their generations...the work is just beginning to pick up pace....we aren't really needed now....just absorbtion by the masses as they grow and share their reality.They will come one day soon looking for global remediation....much much sooner than we all thought over the last 100 years.

www.naturalnews.com...

I am only guessing here...but IMHO the young upcoming generations will be like olde school Christians were in my day....lol...I believe they are natural born data hunters and will eradicate every last trace of the power-mongering families and groups who have conspired to destroy their world and their species...these kids develop a MACRO-VIEW of the world which when combined with the internets data availability make them as smart as any Secret Society mid-level peon when they are 12 years old ...they are already like heat seeking missiles looking for lies and graft.....

QUACKERY
Anything that denies multi billion dollar medical companies is quackery
You should be ashamed to suggest big pharma lies to make money, to fund politicians, to control public opinion
It's never about people, it's about money, I am ashamed for the West and it's abuse of people

I was taught marijuana was an evil poison, it wasn't, it just couldn't be regulated and the money controlled
Then again, I have seen it abused
Strangely I am becomming more interested in alternative medicine

Green tea and coconut oil, also recommend turmeric, there is so much health in natural medicines
Big pharma is about lies and money, not people
edit on 21-4-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

www.naturalnews.com...

QUACKERY
You should be ashamed to suggest big pharma lies to make money, to fund politicians, to control public opinion
It's never about people, it's about money, I am ashamed for the West and it's abuse of people

I was taught marijuana was an evil poison, it wasn't, it just couldn't be regulated and the money controlled

Green tea and coconut oil, also recommend turmeric, there is so much health in natural medicines

Coconut oil is a liposomal carrier..this is its biggest benefit..it carries the things we need and increases bio-availability....turmeric needs to be taken with black pepper because the two are sympathetic to each other and work as a team......MJ is as Rick Story claims a positive thing but it is due to its ANTI-PARASITIC properties when consumed not some majic don't kid yourself about regulations being the problem lol lol MJ is a GAME-CHANGER when the truth is known.These things all attack parasites.Which are a link in the chain to the the cause of ALL disease.

ALL PHARMACUTICALS are based upon natural ingredients.....with machined tactical additions to these natural ingredients designed to harm not help .....break down the history of any pharmaceutical drug and it boils down to a natural cure.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
hiv caught a bad case of magic johnson and lost credibility 30 years ago

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
hiv caught a bad case of magic johnson and lost credibility 30 years ago

LOL....well played my friend...well played indeed.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Odd
My post did not add the post quoted
"One4all"

Ok

Very few times on ats have I read a post that was so important and every word and sentence shared with us facts and truth. You are spot on!

And so far what you have shared is non-invasive and non-toxic. The key to mj is when they start to reform the plant back to its original single rather than the seperation that exists now.
The 2 are 1.

The cannabinoids are important, like cbd and thc. But CBG is too and the flavanoids are both relatively unexplored as of yet.

And the terpenoids are the key so far in application in the mmj market that has exploded in certain states. Alot of money has been made and they are using alot of it to test and R&D.

I thank you for your posts.

I want to emphasize how important your info is. So inexpensive, non-invasive, non-toxic.
Your path is one filled with hope and life. I know alot about you already.
edit on 21-4-2018 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I really hate doing this to such an uplifting answer based thread but...
I know quite alot about the conspiratorial nature of modern medicine and the Rockefeller Foundations control over it.
I have never read about this rhesus monkey in the jungle looking for yellow fever connections and leads.
This could be seen from 2 sides and views. One being noble and the other being treacherous.
On the treacherous side it is in the depop camp.

So my question now is. Does zika only infect rh+ blood?
How about aids?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

www.naturalnews.com...

QUACKERY

Coconut oil is a liposomal carrier..this is its biggest benefit..it carries the things we need and increases bio-availability....turmeric needs to be taken with black pepper because the two are sympathetic to each other and work as a team......MJ is as Rick Story claims a positive thing but it is due to its ANTI-PARASITIC properties when consumed not some majic don't kid yourself about regulations being the problem lol lol MJ is a GAME-CHANGER when the truth is known.These things all attack parasites.Which are a link in the chain to the the cause of ALL disease.

ALL PHARMACUTICALS are based upon natural ingredients.....with machined tactical additions to these natural ingredients designed to harm not help .....break down the history of any pharmaceutical drug and it boils down to a natural cure.

Sadly I have learned to much to unlearn
It's a long process
I don't doubt you are going down the right track, well at least a better direction
Big pharma don't care about people, just profit

Then again...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

<<   2  3  4 >>

join