It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh whoops AIDS is not what it seems.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

There are a very good reasons why most MD's refuse to take their own medicine.

One of the true tests of a fanatic is whether or not he takes his own medicine—or believes his own press releases. ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

Nearly everything that conventional medicine is telling us is fiction.

And your use of the word "Quack" is completely erroneous...

FYI, the REAL frauds and quacks AKA 'Medicine Doctors' are the third leading cause of death in the United States...

"Quacks, just plain quacks, whether we are willing to admit it or not, for are we not doing the very things for which we condemn those who we are pleased to call by this opprobrious name?" W.H. Hay, M.D.

I will expose the real quacks: the doctors, the hospitals, and the pills that kill 225,000 trusting souls every year. That’s like killing the entire population of Caldwell County (38,442) about SIX times. I got the stats, I can back up my claims.

"The chief cause of so-called quackery outside the medical profession is the real quackery in the profession." ~ James A. Smith, M.D.

"Most of the everyday practices of modern medicine are unproven if we go by the government's own standards. In 1978, the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA), an arm of the United States Congress, issued a major research report that concluded "only 10 to 20 percent of all procedures currently used in medical practices have been shown to be efficacious by controlled trial." In other words, 80 to 90 percent of what doctors do to you is scientifically unproven guesswork. By this government-supported definition, most of modern medicine is quackery."---Richard Walters

"Over 100,000 people are killed each year by prescription medications and another 2.1 million are injured. More people die each year at the hands of prescription medications than suicide, firearms, homicide, illicit drugs, or alternative medicine. Conventional medicine has no right to point the finger and call anyone else a quack!"

Source

edit on 4.21.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus

originally posted by: bulwarkz

a reply to: anonentity

Hiv is a serious disease that affects millions. The guy seems to suggest antiretroviral medication somehow causes Hiv? Not sure if I followed that part. Then says the tests don't work. They test for a viral load if it is under 20 copies the patient is undetectable. Hiv won't show up on a test if the person is undetectable. They still have hiv although the virus can't copy itself and spread but its still there. Also the risk of infecting other people is greatly reduced. The viral load can increase or decline for a number of reasons. If the the patient goes off their antiretrovirals then the virus comes roaring back and can mutate to become resistant to certain antiretrovirals. There still is alot to learn about this disease. One of the positives is in the area of cancer research. The antiretrovirals used in hiv don't kill the virus just stop the virus from infecting other cells. I have read where cancer researchers are excited about the possibility for use in cancer patients. Cancer spreads in a similar way. And guys I doubt coconut oil and rose water or tumeric are going to effect hiv.

The cancer money pit is failed beyond pretending.
They know less about treatments that work than Trump knows about humility.
Since they declared war on cancer cancer won. Now EVERYONE IN AMERICA gets cancer in their lifetime. It is that ridiculous.
I expect Trump becomes a Himilayan monk dedicated to silence before modern medicine quits making money on cancer. Just the paid science alone is a billion dollar industry where all you need to learn is accomidation.

Way to work a Trump insult into a thread about Aids.

Aha, but the question you should be asking is how I knew using Trump in my quip would insult you inconspicuously. If I am correct Trump is going to sh** all over your industry in his 2nd term. I just cannot wait. Vaccines go first it looks like. Vaccines and cancer work like glove and fist. Lose the media and exposure for this crime against the people will be imminent.

Cancer and Aids are easy peasy to treat once interference for profit is removed. Misinformation in the guise of science is as evil as it gets rift with conspiracy throughout.

If you want true health knowledge go to EarthClinic and simply find what works for Friggin nuthin

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I don't understand why you insist on insulting me and calling me an ambulance chaser. This is a thread about Aids and the video in the Op.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Hiv is a serious disease that affects millions. The guy seems to suggest antiretroviral medication somehow causes Hiv? Not sure if I followed that part. Then says the tests don't work. They test for a viral load if it is under 20 copies the patient is undetectable. Hiv won't show up on a test if the person is undetectable. They still have hiv although the virus can't copy itself and spread but its still there. Also the risk of infecting other people is greatly reduced. The viral load can increase or decline for a number of reasons. If the the patient goes off their antiretrovirals then the virus comes roaring back and can mutate to become resistant to certain antiretrovirals. There still is alot to learn about this disease. One of the positives is in the area of cancer research. The antiretrovirals used in hiv don't kill the virus just stop the virus from infecting other cells. I have read where cancer researchers are excited about the possibility for use in cancer patients. Cancer spreads in a similar way. And guys I doubt coconut oil and rose water or tumeric are going to effect hiv.

Since they declared war on cancer cancer won. Now EVERYONE IN AMERICA gets cancer in their lifetime. It is that ridiculous.
I expect Trump becomes a Himilayan monk dedicated to silence before modern medicine quits making money on cancer. Just the paid science alone is a billion dollar industry where all you need to learn is accomidation.

Aha, but the question you should be asking is how I knew using Trump in my quip would insult you inconspicuously. If I am correct Trump is going to sh** all over your industry in his 2nd term. I just cannot wait. Vaccines go first it looks like. Vaccines and cancer work like glove and fist. Lose the media and exposure for this crime against the people will be imminent.

Cancer and Aids are easy peasy to treat once interference for profit is removed. Misinformation in the guise of science is as evil as it gets rift with conspiracy throughout.

If you want true health knowledge go to EarthClinic and simply find what works for Friggin nuthin

I feel sorry for you. My industry? Im not in the medical field at all. I didn't realise I was talking to someone who knows the secret free cure to cure cancer and Aids. Easy peasy. Huh.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I don't understand why you insist on insulting me and calling me an ambulance chaser. This is a thread about Aids and the video in the Op.

There is no greater crime against the American people than Rockefeller medicine. You charged into battle carrying it's banner. You are complicant in furthering the conspiracy to harm us and rob us from health and wellness. You are the champion of dispair and the intithesis of hope to all those who seek help and comfort from dis-ease. I
You actually cautioned use of real food in support of your tried and true deception. I picture you as one just like that Dr., oncologist, who told my mother she had 6 months to live. 2 years of chemo and radiation she did, 5 years longer she lived before another Dr. told her she had 6 months to live. She would not go through the chemo again and willed herself to die through hospice.
Now do not get me wrong. I only supported my mother in her choice for chemo and radiation.
I counseled against. I supported her throughout with hope and supplementation and diet.
But she simply loved and trusted her Dr.'s

I picture you as in the oncologist camp. Maybe you even have yourself convinced. But to me it is clear you have a financial dog in this fight and could care less about anyones well being other than your mtg for your 2nd home and medical school loan payments

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

There is no greater crime against the American people than Rockefeller medicine. You charged into battle carrying it's banner. You are complicant in furthering the conspiracy to harm us and rob us from health and wellness. You are the champion of dispair and the intithesis of hope to all those who seek help and comfort from dis-ease. I
You actually cautioned use of real food in support of your tried and true deception. I picture you as one just like that Dr., oncologist, who told my mother she had 6 months to live. 2 years of chemo and radiation she did, 5 years longer she lived before another Dr. told her she had 6 months to live. She would not go through the chemo again and willed herself to die through hospice.
Now do not get me wrong. I only supported my mother in her choice for chemo and radiation.
I counseled against. I supported her throughout with hope and supplementation and diet.

I picture you as in the oncologist camp. Maybe you even have yourself convinced. But to me it is clear you have a financial dog in this fight and could care less about anyones well being other than your mtg for your 2nd home and medical school loan payments

Once again. Not in the medical field. Sorry about you mother. My condolences. I went to your Earth Clinic site. I believe homeopathic medicine is great when used with modern medicine. It has its place. But without antiretrovirals hiv patients will die. Worse yet your telling people they are cured is very dangerous. They could infect others and spread the deadly disease.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I feel sorry for you. My industry? Im not in the medical field at all. I didn't realise I was talking to someone who knows the secret free cure to cure cancer and Aids. Easy peasy. Huh.

It was implied earlier in this thread the cause for aids and cancer. Not by me but another. You missed that gem. I did not.
Cancer and aids are from pollutants and parasites.
The pollutants are solvents. Isopropyl alcohol in the case of cancer, benzene for aids. A human intestinal fluke is involved.
Kill the parasite, remove the pollutants and seek joy. There is my prescription.

I like sharing all the nontoxic stuff. Coco oil, flax oil, krill oil, chlorella, tumeric, canna, hemp, raw milk (goat), pure water with the minerals, and hope. Always room for hope. Which is why I despise your banner. A slow death gives them time to drain any inheritance you might try and leave.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Once again. Not in the medical field. Sorry about you mother. My condolences. I went to your Earth Clinic site. I believe homeopathic medicine is great when used with modern medicine. It has its place. But without antiretrovirals hiv patients will die. Worse yet your telling people they are cured is very dangerous. They could infect others and spread the deadly disease.

[SNIPPED] I never use the word cure. Do not place me in that camp. I do not believe in any magic-bullet theory of a cure for anything.

The key is to empower your immune system and alleviate stress. Stress is the killer and the secret weapon of the modern medicine rockefeller death cult. It is despair they peddle as their wares. Death and despair.
edit on Sat Apr 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You said easy peasy to treat did you not?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Easy peasy
edit on 21-4-2018 by Meniscus because: Terrible at quoting.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It was implied earlier in this thread the cause for aids and cancer. Not by me but another. You missed that gem. I did not.
Cancer and aids are from pollutants and parasites.
The pollutants are solvents. Isopropyl alcohol in the case of cancer, benzene for aids. A human intestinal fluke is involved.
Kill the parasite, remove the pollutants and seek joy. There is my prescription.

I like sharing all the nontoxic stuff. Coco oil, flax oil, krill oil, chlorella, tumeric, canna, hemp, raw milk (goat), pure water with the minerals, and hope. Always room for hope. Which is why I despise your banner. A slow death gives them time to drain any inheritance you might try and leave.

Benezene does't cause Aids. Having sex with an infected person does.

(post by Meniscus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

This is the topic..please stick to it....

Oh whoops AIDS is not what it seems.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Apr 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2018 by Meniscus because: Terrible at quoting.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No
It is the combination of solvents and a human intestinal fluke.
The solvent allows the entire life cycle of the parasite to take place at the cellular lvl. Only the adult phase is a natural occurance. The solvent hatches the eggs.

Kill the parasite and remove the solvents. From there begin rebuilding the immune system.

Easy peasy. Nothing to cure, just treat.
Avoid stress. Stress creates cortisol. Cortisol is a killer!
A cure is something invented for billing and accounting and taxing and advertising.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So you don't believe that the Hiv virus causes Aids?
edit on Sat Apr 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

No
It is the combination of solvents and a human intestinal fluke.
The solvent allows the entire life cycle of the parasite to take place at the cellular lvl. Only the adult phase is a natural occurance. The solvent hatches the eggs.

Kill the parasite and remove the solvents. From there begin rebuilding the immune system.

Easy peasy. Nothing to cure, just treat.
Avoid stress. Stress creates cortisol. Cortisol is a killer!
A cure is something invented for billing and accounting and taxing and advertising.

So you don't believe that the Hiv virus causes Aids?

Not a chance. You could not in any way link hiv to aids. Correlation does not equal causation.
Can you prove to me viruses even exist? Can you isolate and send me a vial of hiv? A vial of aids? Cancer?
Not cancerous cells but cancer virus? Aids virus? Hiv?
I think if you want a cure you need to invent the monster, like a virus.
Could you show me the difference between hiv and the 2nd life stage of fasciolopsis buscii (from memory)?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I was going post links but Im not even going to try. Viruses are real. They are not a conspiracy. Sometimes people invent conspiracies to make themselves feel like they are the only smart one that knows the truth. I wish you good health.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Every AIDS researcher is incompetent. Be sure to come to ATS for sound medical advice. Don't be misled. Everyone who posts on ATS is an expert.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It is a fact that their is an Opioid crisis in the Western world. That's what happens when Science is no longer operating independently from its sponsors. Results get bent, and medicines that should never see the light of day go into daily use. That's why these medicines get pulled , after the payouts the insurance companies for the producers loose to much MONEY. You only have to go to the pharmacy and get something for some or other condition. It works about 20% of the time maybe, and for 80% of the time you have been conned out of your hard earned cash, Snake oil and BS rules.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join