It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed that the four horsemen of the apocalypse represent the four races of man?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the four horsemen of the apocalypse represent the four races of man?
Pestilence: white man (European)
Death: blackman (African)
Famine: Yellowman (Asian)
War: Redman (North American Indian/Aboriginal)

Any comments or is this just weird?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Even when you assumption sounds good, I feel that they are the 4 most influential countries in the world.

Occurs I have to admit that even when I am not religious follower I tend to see predictions and visions as a window of the future that give you the chance to change the outcome because we have given as humans the will of changing and molding our future.

Everything can be prevented if you have warnings.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Besides the obvious answer of one race, the human race. I wouldn't think that all ethnicities could be divided so simply.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche

Any comments or is this just weird?

This is an intersting musing in that case why not look at it this way

white is the white noise of the US/Babylon existance all the cultures yelling at once and cancelling each other out.

black the middle east countries of death , their hearts burned with hatred and destruction for the USA and her democracy babies and clones.

yellow the asian countries taking advantage of a tied up democracy based US and her fledgeling children.

and red the south eastern asian countries and their allies rallied together bring an end to democracy and bringing about nationalism and communism as the new world order.

[edit on 17/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The 4 horsemen are SIGNS of the apocolypse. There not ppl. I think pollution is supposed to be one of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
The 4 horsemen are SIGNS of the apocolypse. There not ppl. I think pollution is supposed to be one of them.

I know that I was just musing since the idea was brought up I thought I would play too,lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh, but wait! History its self has talked about them:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

The four horsemen aren't signs of what's to come. They come with the first 4 seals; when they come, it's already begun. All 4 of them are closely interrelated, as well. With a world wide war along the lines we've never imagined, Famine would ensue. This would cause worse and worse health along with the inability to extract medicines from plants desperatly needed for food, hence Pestilence. Through all 3 of these, Death comes en masse. Add nukes to it, and all 4 happen at the same time.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There are sseven races. Caucasian, Australoid, Mongoloid, Melanesian, Micronesian, Americana and I think Polynesian. I'm not sure. Race isn't colors at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Oh, but wait! History its self has talked about them:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

The four horsemen aren't signs of what's to come. They come with the first 4 seals; when they come, it's already begun. All 4 of them are closely interrelated, as well. With a world wide war along the lines we've never imagined, Famine would ensue. This would cause worse and worse health along with the inability to extract medicines from plants desperatly needed for food, hence Pestilence. Through all 3 of these, Death comes en masse. Add nukes to it, and all 4 happen at the same time.

War has contributed to the famine factor in the Darfur area as well as pestilence, and now there is the pestilence and famine in the tsunami areas. Not to mention there was announced this week the first Totally drug resistant AIDS SUPER VIRUS in the USA.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Whites will be killed by disease they created themselves (bio engineered military crap, etc.)
Africans are killing each other via genocide (rwanda & such) plus suffer from the death of the other three.
The Asians (yellow) will starve to death from a huge population explosion consuming more resources than they can gather epecially if the white die from disease and stop growing the majority of the planets food supply.
The red man was conquered when the americans/ europeans declared war on them and almost wiped them out with all the above methods.
Do you get what I'm trying to say here?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

BattleofBatoche wrote
Do you get what I'm trying to say here?

I think so.

Samael Aun Weor mentions this subject specifically, in his "The Aquarian Message".

Gnostic Kabbalah and Tarot in the Apocalypse of St. John.

A quote from the author:

"We have studied the verses of the book of Revelation (Apocalypse) in the Superior Worlds. We give the result of our investigations in this book.

Much has been said and written about the Apocalypse. However, only intellectual speculations have been made and the words of various authorities have been repeated.

The present work is the result of tremendous esoteric investigations that were patiently performed by us in the Superior Worlds.

We have found the Apocalypse to be divided into three parts: the first we have entitled "The Son of Man," the second "The Sealed Book" and the third "The New Jerusalem."

The first part teaches the Path of the Razor's Edge.

The second is related with the times of the end.

The third tells us of the future earth.

This is a book of practical christification. This is a book of transcendental esoterism and it is absolutely practical.

We do not theorize in this book. This work is one hundred percent practical.

Many students long for their christification, but they do not know where to begin. They do not know the code, the secret.

In this book we give away to every student the code, the secret, the key. Here you have the key, you who thirst, lovers of the Truth. Now let us practice."

Though I haven't read it all yet, looks interesting.

Chapters:
Prologue
Preface
Introduction

Part One - The Son of Man

Chapter 1 - The Son of Man
Chapter 2 - The First Begotten of the Dead
Chapter 3 - The Seven Churches
Chapter 4 - The Serpent of Metal
Chapter 5 - Internal Meditation
Chapter 6 - The Church of Ephesus
Chapter 7 - The Church of Smyrna
Chapter 8 - The Church of Pergamos
Chapter 9 - The Church of Thyatira
Chapter 10 - The Church of Sardis
Chapter 11 - The Church of Philadelphia
Chapter 12 - The Church of Laodicea
Chapter 13 - The Jinn States
Practice

Part Two - The Sealed Book

Chapter 14 - The Throne in Heaven
Chapter 15 - The Sealed Book
Chapter 16 - The Seven Seals
Chapter 17 - The Four Angels
Chapter 18 - The Seventh Seal
Chapter 19 - The Fifth Angel
Chapter 20 - The Sixth Trumpet
Chapter 21 - The Seventh Trumpet
Chapter 22 - The Two Witnesses
Chapter 23 - The Woman and the Dragon
Chapter 24 - The Two Beasts
Chapter 25 - The Lamb in Sion
Chapter 26 - The Seven Angels with the Seven Vials
Chapter 27 - The Seven Vials Are Poured
Chapter 28 - The Whore and the Beast
Chapter 29 - Babylon is Fallen
Chapter 30 - The Maitreya Buddha
Chapter 31 - The Millennium and the Judgement

Part Three - The New Jerusalem

Chapter 32 - The New Jerusalem
Chapter 33 - The Pure River of the Waters of Life
Practices for the Imagination
Practice

Epilogue
Glossary
Index

Peace

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
They are also the 4 colors of the flags of several miidle east countries with a certain religion. Among them is Iraq.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
While there are specific judgements to befall certain areas of the world with like Ideas , nowhere has a specific geneology been assigned , Race is not a factor .
The ares involved in these judgements as referenced can be complied of many races with the same beliefs who are gathered together in a common goal. If you start saying that a particular race is condemed then you have passed judgement on that race because of their skin not there actions, God did not say anything about color of skin in the bible , he always went into descisions and beliefs, you can be any color or race and still be likened to those who are of a differnt race by your common goals.

Here is proof of that in common day analogy , on the news today I saw that the major recruiting forces for al-Zarqari have centered there major operations in Europe , now Europeans are not ARAB but yet they are joining ARABS in a common goal , that is to say those ARABS who have choosen to be terrorists and want to fight a Jihad, Now in Europe you have like the USA a melting pot of several races so it stands to say that Whites, Blacks,Asians and Indians are all involved yet their goals is the only commonality between them.

The geographical location, the color of skin and other minor details are of no consiquence, but mearly the gathering point of these groups shall be the best reference , God Knows that those of like interest will seek a common ground so as to avoid persicution by their neighbors and a feeling of companionship , this is why these things happen the way they do, God is pointing out guilt by association and joint interest shall bring about this set of judgements, no matter where you are or who you are.

[edit on 18/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
er, theres 3 races of man, caucasian, asian, and negro.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
er, theres 3 races of man, caucasian, asian, and negro.

wrong there are 5 .... caucasion , asian, negro and the fourth being Indian and the fifth being spanish/aztec there are all genetically specific groups , certain key markers destinguish them

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I thought they represented:

Pestilence: Harry Stuhldreher
Death: Jim Crowley
Famine: Don Miller
War: Elmer Layden

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I thought they represented:

Pestilence: Harry Stuhldreher
Death: Jim Crowley
Famine: Don Miller
War: Elmer Layden

Peace

HAH I like this good one there DR Love

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i guess its debatable but i was taught 3 in college. reason being redskins came from mongloid decent and latinos came from indian/spanish/negro blood. if we count indan as asian decent that makes 3 races .
however after i researched it i found several defintions of race. under some definitions (the newer ones) the indians are indeed their own race because of the amount of time they have been around.

so i stand corrected.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
i guess its debatable but i was taught 3 in college. reason being redskins came from mongloid decent and latinos came from indian/spanish/negro blood. if we count indan as asian decent that makes 3 races .
however after i researched it i found several defintions of race. under some definitions (the newer ones) the indians are indeed their own race because of the amount of time they have been around.

so i stand corrected.

Try the university of california santa cruz they have made alot of advancements in the feild and are cross utilizing the technology with the palentology programs to track the origins of mammilian ancestors, they might have more info on the technology I am speaking of also.

Genetic analysic has found distinguished marks characturistic to the groups distinguishing the 5 differnt groups, it was thought a while back that all the groups came from 3 races due to skin pigmentation , but genetic research advancements have allowed us to see a better picture beyond skin pigmentation.

[edit on 18/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I find one flaw with this theory you connect (Death: blackman) The horseman Death is not described as black at all Bible I think that is a more modern association Grim reaper Ect...

Behold a Pale horse and on it sits death. Pale was the description of the vision of Death not black

top topics

<<   2 >>

join