It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punish a Muslim Day

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

500 points for logical thinking.

Agreed.
The tragedy to me is that out of 66 million odd Brits there will be 'some' people who will do this for a laugh because they are able to dehumanise their prey. I grieve for the single Muslim woman who might have her scarf torn off her as a result of some violent person who got the idea from this.
...I have no doubt that at least one person in the UK will suffer if this is indeed doing the rounds on social media. Sad is the word.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think it's a sick joke. Like a Deathrace kinda thing. 50 points for anyone. 100 if you run down someone in a wheelchair. 500 for a cop. Not to be taken seriously.

That's exactly what it is.

I'm sure they're having a great time watching this play out. Political trolling on a national level. Trolls be trolls.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I hope it is but people around here are taking it seriously.
Anyone attempting to punch anyone will get a thick ear from me

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Oh I'm sure some nut or other will take it seriously, but looking at the bottom of that letter reveals it's a prank letter IMO. I'd imagine nut to sane ratio in the UK is about equal to nut to sane ratio in the US. A nut for any purpose readily at hand. Nuts R Us is a worldwide group.

I'd say the police should be on high alert and Muslims should take a little extra care.

I don't view this as free speech, but instead like the proverbial yelling fire in a crowded theater. Good excuse to bring back stocks and public shaming.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Scotland Yard having a little fun circulating this "letter"?
Create the letter and see if anyone responds.
"See how many Islamophobes we caught"?
During the same period 3 women were attacked with acid possibly by "Asian" men.
No leads yet but they found 42 cases of online hate speech criticizing Islam.

Anyone else find it very telling that you say all of this yet don't actually take the time to denounce the sending of these vile letters......

The senders of the letter was unknown which leaves the source open to conjecture.
Since I didn't immediately condemn the letter but questioned their origin instead you question my character.
Sorry but I don't jump on the moral outrage bandwagon without a few facts first.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm all for the stocks tbh.
My worry is some idiot will go and do something to some brown person (may not even be a muslim) and everyone starts mistrusting each other and the young people from all colours start hating each other.
I really get on with some Muslims and am looking forward to a wedding next week I can't be arsed dealing with racist morons of any colour causing trouble.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
and everyone starts mistrusting each other and the young people from all colours start hating each other.

I think it's too late to stop that, but it certainly does not help.

Lets cross our fingers and hope nothing comes of it. It would be great though if the author were outed. The Internet and media are kind of a modern day form of stocks and it would be great to see their mug plastered all over the Internet.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What if you are actually Muslim and you have already garnered a number of points before April 3rd? Do they count too?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Only if you saved all your tickets.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Where is it a big deal in the UK? I live right in the middle and I have never heard of it till here just.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well if somebody does punch somebody or whatever, then compare them to the little brothas in the hood doing the Knockout Game. Assuming the stereotype holds true, and the assailants are indeed hardliner racists, it will be a major insult to them.
edit on 30-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It's better than murder the Jews and Christians day.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It's better than murder the Jews and Christians day.

How so?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Woodcarver

Even though I expect there will be those that take it seriously and go out to hurt people.

I’m willing to bet that not one single person was compelled to go out and punch a muslim over this anonymous post.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is reminisce of the knock out game.

on the side, # are everywhere, schools included.

edit on 31-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the image Blaine , most helpful.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hopefully, these kinds of calls to violence are not going to escalate ... this is exactly what the Globalists who are flooding countries with immigrants and refugees want. Create a violent storm so they can implement their long dreamt about fascist police state... all in the name of saving us.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I hope so too.
I can't imagine being horrible to a peaceful person who isn't harming me, just believes in something I don't.
Sadly some chav prick will for sure rip someones headscarf off though for the lolz after being inspired by this hateful game. They'll laugh about it later smoking shotties and drinking Stella with their mates.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: UKTruth

I hope so too.
I can't imagine being horrible to a peaceful person who isn't harming me, just believes in something I don't.
Sadly some chav prick will for sure rip someones headscarf off though for the lolz after being inspired by this hateful game. They'll laugh about it later smoking shotties and drinking Stella with their mates.

That's how it works. Dumb f**** actually do act on this type of nonsense. The misguided, vile, dumb beer swilling dick can be taught to want to kill Muslims and the misguided, vile, dumb, muslim extremist dick can be taught to kill Westerners... all in within the same space. If this escalates then the only way of stopping it is to bring in the army and have them on the streets and outside your door... for protection of course.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join