It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punish a Muslim Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Likely set up by Muslim extremists

Just wanted you to back up your claim.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So someone writes a letter giving points if people punish Muslims. Are people so stupid that they will do it?

Hi, you must be new to this day and age.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Most will. But it's the ones that wont that I worry about.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I guess you have to ask yourself if anything good could possibly come from this .... ?

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Didn't know where to put it. It feels like it's part of the melt down of the globe...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Likely set up by Muslim extremists

Just wanted you to back up your claim.

My opinion is based upon precedent and taqiyya - remember Gary Nathaniel Moore?

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't think the point of this is to encourage people to go out and attack Muslims rather the point was to create fear among Muslims and antagonise Muslim communities.

Pretty sick though all the same I hope the catch the scum that's done this and find them a nice cell in belmarsh
edit on 30-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Likely set up by Muslim extremists to take further advantage of libtard tears and policies.

Well nice to see you have finally gone all out right wing nuts.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

But isn't there also president for muslims haters to do things like this?

If there is evidence for both sides doing it why do you believe it's from one side and not the other?

CX

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well i'm not Muslim, but know many....and I promise if I see anything like this going on near me...you'll read about it in the papers.

Bullying is never a good thing, and idiots who take it the extreme like this deserve everything they get.

CX.

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I think it's a sick joke. Like a Deathrace kinda thing. 50 points for anyone. 100 if you run down someone in a wheelchair. 500 for a cop. Not to be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Likely set up by Muslim extremists to take further advantage of libtard tears and policies.

Well nice to see you have finally gone all out right wing nuts.

Really? We have had instances in the states of a chic who supposedly had her burka ripped off and the media went nuts! Then to find out she lied! Media? Silent! We had a black church that had the N word put on it and the media went nuts. The perp? Was black. The media? Silent! Those are just 2 off the top of my head and there have been many more.

There is EVERY reason to question this type of BS considering politics has become a religion designed to change life as we know it.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Let's hope this isn't real, cause the backlash might be explosive. (no pun intended)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: seeker1963

Thats all very nice and all but lets remember two things, firstly that this thread is based on something that has happened in the UK so comparing to issues in the States does not really work quite aswell, it also kind of reeks of "whataboutism"

Secondly, may I also remind you that you are defending a guy who just said:

No - sh!t-4-brains. My wife, daughter and sister all love me and think tards should be removed from society by any and all means necessary.

Its spouting crap like this that gives the right a bad name, thing about what is implied by "any and all means necessary". Those who lean to the right should be calling out this crap just as much as those who sit on the left in my opinion.

UK? US? We are regardless of your thoughts and beliefs part of western society are we not? Yet it is western society under attack to destroy our culture and beliefs?

You just continue your Marxist beliefs and I will continue to be the damn thorn in your side. Unlike the EU where freedom of speech has been deemed a crime, in my country we are still fighting and will die fighting for our right to speak freely without being arrested by the stazi!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

in my country we are still fighting and will die fighting for our right to speak freely

No your not.

Its kind of funny that you actually believe the crap you write.

Look dude you are really not worth my time arguing with over this, at the end of the day sending out letters like this regardless of the reason is indefensible.

End off.

Now if you want to carry on defending it and someone who things that "tards" should be removed from society by "any and all means necessary" just you carry on but don't be surprised to learn it might not reflect well on you.
edit on 30-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
GD Russians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join