It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Finally Admits That Her Mouth Helped Her Lose in 2016. Will Do Better NEXT Time.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: interupt42

LMAO , she and the DNC couldn't be that Stupid or ARROGANT Again , could they?

They may indeed be, under the delusional thought process of "third time is the charm!" Instead of finding someone younger, less prone to putting ones foot in ones mouth up to the hip, who might have more appeal to demographics all across the political spectrum, rather than just a narrow base. That, IMNSHO, is what cost her the election. Simple lack of appeal in enough living rooms outside of California and New York, and another handful of states. Rural folks can't stand her, and voted Trump when with a more moderate and appealing candidate, he'd have lost those votes.

Just my not so humble opinion.

Exactly...someone with Military experience like Tulsi Gabbard like your signature says. Someone that could appeal to moderates, conservatives and the far left all at once. But no the Democrats won't do that...if they don't use Hillary again, they'll use a DNC insider. That gives Trump or Pence and easy win.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
lol is she still being a sore loser? Geez, you lost. move on.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton. She is a cheat, and I will not give the Democratic Party my vote should they insist on ramming her down America's throat again.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
evil bitch needs to shuffle off to the retirement home .

More like the evil dimension that spit her out? Wonder if she will be in another ad campaign to state how all women claiming to be victims of sexual assault have a right to be heard? Oh, the hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

No doubt had the dnc picked any one but hillary they could have beat trump. Bernie would have killed him imo

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wait so all the people that say Hillary is irrelevant and gone are... wrong?!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Clintons, GO AWAY. No one cares. Do America a favor. GO AWAY

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hillary might be selling the idea of her running in 2020 to her keepers in order to "keep" her alive.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust>.> They have to do a Simpsons episode where Hillary moves into Grandpa Abe Simpson's retirement home.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hillary to run again?

In the immortal words of John Oliver...."DO IT!" LOL, no better way to guarantee 4 more years of Trump, hehe.

She needs to let it go and move on. She would be a terrible president.
Sanders on the other hand would be great.

Why do people think that a do-nothing Congressman would be a great President?

Not to mention the Middle Eastern reaction to ANY kind of diplomatic mission he's a part of....(granted, that's on THEM for being hating a-holes, but it's the reality nonetheless).

Nor would ANY of his desired initiatives make it through Congress, since most of his ideas were even opposed by his own (adopted) party.

When are the Bernie supporters going to realize he was picked by the DNC to run as a JOKE... It took them completely by surprise when he gained traction, because they underestimated how many of their supporters just HATED HRC. He was only there for the illusion of choice, it wasn't intended to be a serious contention for the DNC nomination, EVER. Their own internal e-mails prove this, and why not, since HRC's campaign was basically FINANCING the DNC in the first place! The move just bit them on the ass.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No doubt had the dnc picked any one but hillary they could have beat trump. Bernie would have killed him imo

Anybody? No... it would have had to been a person seen as an outsider, since that was the main reason for the backlash vote.

Bernie? Yes, as much as it pains me to admit it, he had a pretty good chance at it (certainly more than Hillary), assuming he could actually get the millennials out to vote. When the choice was HRC, they just stayed home.

I half think these idiots (the DNC) are thinking about running a Biden/Clinton ticket in 2020, with Joe as the POTUS candidate, with Hillary as VP. Because they are just THAT clueless.....
edit on 4-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie and her supporters are phsychotic.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

And yet, Bernie's campaign had to plead guilty to collusion, has anyone else from the 2016 Presidential run?

How about the other scandals I mentioned and sourced in my comment? Or are you only concerned about trying to discredit ONE of the stories I mentioned?
edit on 5-4-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

If the DNC tries a Biden/Clinton ticket, they just opened the doors to one of the worst campaigns ever run, exceeding the 2016 fiasco. After four years of unsuccessfully running a campaign of destruction against Trump over his "misogyny," then to run "Creepy Uncle Joe" with the roaming hands, and to have the "Champion of Women Everywhere" Clinton standing beside and urging him on?

The Republicans could not write a better campaign strategy if they started with a blank slate and a fictional character designed specifically to lose.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree, and yet, they are probably just that ignorant of the reasons they lost, that they may just try this crap again.

Their reasoning? Well, Hillary won the popular vote!

I'm pretty much Independent, with fiscal conservative views, and liberal social views. Meaning, I like smaller government, and for them to stay out of our beeswax, but I'm OK with folks' rights to have abortions, equality for lgbt, etc. (this does NOT translate to the military....serving is not a RIGHT, it's a specialized JOB that his rigorous demands to benefit the military, not social sensibilities).....I'm also pro-gun, because I believe the reason our founding fathers put that in, was to be the ultimate check and balance, in a system of checks and balances.

If the Dems can produce a decent enough candidate without a trail of bodies, rigged elections, traitorous activity, etc., I'll be happy to vote for them instead of Trump. Biden is safe there, but like you mentioned, the handsy thing will cost him votes.

But, they seem to be dead set on not understanding the REASONS they lost. I feel that this lack of understanding, is exactly why they will lose in 2020, no matter WHO they field...because they just don't yet seem to GET it.....

Maybe if they did a Sanders/Clinton ticket they'd have a shot, but I seriously doubt she'd play second fiddle to Bernie...ever. Of course, even many Sanders supporters pretty much jumped ship or stayed home, after he gave in like a little bitch, and endorsed HRC....
edit on 5-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Note, that while I'm for the "right" of folks to have an abortion, I would never choose this option for MY child. While I do not feel it right to deny this choice for others, for myself and my family, I would prefer the child be carried to term, and then if not able to raise him/her, put the baby up for adoption.

A good friend of mine did this, and her son was adopted (at birth) by a former Microsoft exec. That kid grew up traveling Europe, learning different languages, and has a world of opportunities ahead of him. (he's only about 7 now...lol)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It would not overly surprise me if that actually happened.

Too stupid to learn from their previous idiocy.

For the love of God, though that may be asking a lot, Democrats, look around you, there are a plethora of new young(er) faces out there you should be pushing to the forefront of the party.

Faces that would appeal to the more moderate (myself, as an example) in the party. Instead, you're going to run some old retread, who's only moments away from needing a bib and a drool cup. Or some old dude with roaming hands. Or some old dude who rolled over and showed his throat when he was still a viable, though barely, candidate.

How many more state houses, governors mansions, and Congressional seats do we need to lose before you in the DNC, and the grassroots, catch half a clue?

We can't claim, any longer, to be the party of Kennedy, either of 'em. I didn't know Jack or Bobby Kennedy, but I know what they stood for, this ain't it--not any more.
edit on 4/5/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm independent myself, proudly so, fiscally conservative and moderate socially. I'd have no issue with voting for a Democrat provided that Democrat can show me they'll push for less corruption, get the government off the backs of the people, and quit giving away the country. That's why I voted for Trump, not because he joined a particular party.

Now, though, every time I hear the politics of personal destruction leveled at him, I feel like it's leveled at me too... because he's doing pretty much what I wanted him to do. That feeling is becoming cemented in my mind as a Democratic trait, which is a pretty big hill to climb come election day. Add to that, the last time I voted Democrat (2008), I was still accused over and over of being "racist" despite voting for the black guy! The use of any such derogatory label towards anyone now makes me back away from the candidate (or party) using it.

And yet, no matter how many times I post that, someone on the liberal side shows up to tell me how racist that is...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
In hindsight, Hillary partially blamed herself for just 1 day. She quickly returned to her usual self.

-Hillary Clinton spoke at a Manhattan women's club on Tuesday night
-Took credit for #MeToo movement despite close ties to Harvey Weinstein
-She said Trump's presidency was 'worse than I thought it was going to be'
-Also said it was 'really depressing' realizing many believed Trump's accusations
-Hit back at Fox News, saying 'someone needs to tell them they can't impeach me'
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Aside from Joe Biden, there doesn't seem to be any other reputable Democrats on the horizon for 2020. So it looks like Hillary is intentionally staying in the public eye, in case nobody better comes along. I'm sure Hillary feels that there is NOONE better.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If She Lives that Long with Her Present Confirmed Brain Damage............

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join