It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Finally Admits That Her Mouth Helped Her Lose in 2016. Will Do Better NEXT Time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
March 29, 2018

Hillary Clinton says the 2016 election was personally "traumatic". But it sounds like she will adjust her attitude, and run for President a 3rd time.

Speaking to 5,000 students at Rutgers tonight, Hillary exclaimed, “I can do better. There are things I’ve said that I would like to take back.”

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I think Hillary is totally oblivious to how her numerous physical issues also hurt her election chances. And, since Hillary feels that she's immune to prosecution, the 5 ongoing investigations into crimes that she allegedly committed, are not a threat.

We might see Clinton-Sanders 2020. I wonder what their slogan would be? Maybe "Stop Trump!", or some losing statement like that.

-CareWeMust

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Narcissism does that to a person. People like her have no boundaries and they never know when to quit. Being first and best is all that matters to psychopaths.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
She needs to let it go and move on. She would be a terrible president.
Sanders on the other hand would be great.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Is this the first time she has accepted some responsibility for her own loss
Normally it's blaming husbands, women, Russians or whoever seems to look like a target at the time
Good on her
Don't think she has accepted that it's all on herself

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
evil bitch needs to shuffle off to the retirement home .

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Going from $250,000 for 20 minute speaking engagements to $25,000 must have been the force fed humble pie that cured her blame game.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So you mean she still gets paid that much ? Why ? Who would even listen to hear. A large part of those 5000 must have been forced to listen

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well whattayaknow. You can teach an old dog new tricks.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It's not so much that she may try to run, though that's horrifying enough...

What's truly horrifying is that she might actually get nominated. That there might actually be enough Democrats out there that would think, against all evidence to the contrary, she's the best Democrat for the job...

Amazing. Simply, amazing, if true. ...and the PTB in the party wonder why we're (I am a democrat...) very much a minority party at most levels of govt.

Really, guys?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 29, 2018

We might see Clinton-Sanders 2020. I wonder what their slogan would be? Maybe "Stop Trump!", or some losing statement like that.

Is anyone shocked that this clueless woman may very well try another run? I'm not. Her greed for power knows no end. And that's why people should not stop talking about her, despite all the Hillbots and ShareBlue employees who would like nothing more than everyone to just forget what a horrible human being she is.

A Clinton-Sanders run is not gonna happen, though. No doubt Bernie Sanders is well aware that many of his supporters despise the war mongering psychopath even more than Trump supporters do. Caitlin Johnstone summed it up perfectly after Hillary Clinton thankfully was kept out of the most powerful political position on Earth:

Yes, We Cost Hillary The Election. You're Welcome.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Ok.

Call me ageist, or whathave you.
I don't want some 75 year old sore loser in the white house. Sorry. Trump is bad enough, pushing 70. This is not a senior position. It should be held by a competant, middle aged person. She has multiple issues beyond health that should prevent her running. Now, I think it is to save face.

Bring on a better choice, ye Democrats. There are plenty of other women, and men, who would make an excellent presidential candidate.

Same with the damn GOP.
I want better choices.

AND A 3RD PARTY THAT HAS POTENTIAL.

Good grief, I'm not going through this sh!t again.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It's like that cockroach you stomp and 30 minutes later it's trying to crawl out of the trash can.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It's like that cockroach you stomp and 30 minutes later it's trying to crawl out of the trash can.

Garbage disposals work so much better try that next time. Chopety Chop.
edit on 30-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Why do I get a "she knows there is going to be nuke that hits us" vibe when I hear her apologize?

Weeiierd

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: correctedphoneerror1000

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

She just another Democratic lunatic not unlike your other Dems,Pelosi and Waters,seems to be a trend,dictatorship usually does,thats how people are actually listening to how inane they act

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Fantastic... going at it again? Will it come down to Hill versus Oprah as the 2 democratic front runners?

Trump currently has a 42% approval rating I guess - but the promise of "smaller government" has not come to fruition, and it's actually becoming more and more costly to operate (opposite of what was supposed to happen).

Only time will tell, but I'm not so sure Trump will get reelected if his administration can't take strides on some of the bigger "goals" he ran on. The countless scandals (whether real or manufactured) have not helped one bit.

I know this is politics and the same is true of pretty much all Presidents, but enemies in the media, and emotionally charged resisters will dump everything they have into anybody other than Trump.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoEpic
She needs to let it go and move on. She would be a terrible president.
Sanders on the other hand would be great.

Sanders is a hypocrite just like the rest of them... don't you know of all the talk of Russian Collusion, the Bernie Sanders campaign was guilty of colluding with the Australian Labor Party and had a pay a fine of something like $14,000 (baby crumbs, but hypocritical and illegal nonetheless)

He's also been under investigation for bank fraud, and his wife Jane Sanders helped ruin Burlington College and did all sorts of sketchy **** while she was President of the college.

I live in Vermont and was born and raised here. Bernie is not all he's cracked up to be, not even close. Do some research and you will see what I'm talking about.

Bernie Collusion w/ Australian Labor Party: Not Fake News

Bernie and Jane Sanders, under FBI investigation for bank fraud, hire lawyers

GOP Official Alleges Bernie Sanders Pressured Bank for Burlington College Loan
edit on 30-3-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I suppose that she had some sort of focus group study give their views of what she did wrong and decided that she would do something to get some votes that she can't buy or steal.

Good luck on that one Hillary.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Heh. I won't say Hell just froze over, but I'm pretty sure the devil needed a jacket this morning.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Translation: "I'm an awful person. I'll lie better next time."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join