It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Finally Admits That Her Mouth Helped Her Lose in 2016. Will Do Better NEXT Time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Familiarity breeds contempt - Ol' dodgys epic fail in one single meme...

Ha ha ha!!

She ain't no comeback kid.

Sounds like she's is doing her steps.

"hello, my name is Hillary..."

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Time to turn that frown upside down...........

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You forgot one.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
She may have just found out what's in the IG reports !!

And she's been trying to "do better" her entire sordid life 😃

🤦‍♀️

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Somewhere, a horror movie is missing its prop.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I'm torn. On the one hand, her running is the best 2020 present Trump could ever get. On the other hand, I would have to hear... that voice... that horrible, screeching, nails-on-a-chalkboard, whiny voice! I swear it sounds like the screams of a rabid, dying cat trying desperately to drag its burning carcass out of the bowels of hell...

At this point, I don't care if she "gets it"or not... she just needs to go back in the woods and find a Sasquatch to annoy. I had heard a rumor that Mexico was going to pay for the wall just so we wouldn't play tapes of her speaking along the border, but I think we're full on ammunition for that plan.

Maybe if she gets the nomination and comes in 4th this time, behind the Green and Libertarian parties... maybe then she'll figure things out and go away.

But I doubt it.

TheRedneck

The way she's going, by the time 2020 comes around she'll be in a wheelchair and using an electronic voice to speak.

Do they have a female version of the one Stephen Hawking used to use?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, if she knew what was going on in the DoJ, she'd be back in the woods. She's still got the "invulnerability" mindset.

I'm actually concerned about her mental health at this point. What's that definition of insanity again?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Ok.

Call me ageist, or whathave you.
I don't want some 75 year old sore loser in the white house. Sorry. Trump is bad enough, pushing 70. This is not a senior position. It should be held by a competant, middle aged person. She has multiple issues beyond health that should prevent her running. Now, I think it is to save face.

Bring on a better choice, ye Democrats. There are plenty of other women, and men, who would make an excellent presidential candidate.

Same with the damn GOP.
I want better choices.

AND A 3RD PARTY THAT HAS POTENTIAL.

Good grief, I'm not going through this sh!t again.

So you oppose Trump running for a second term, then?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

They are not my democrats. In no way shape or form would I support **shudder** those morons. Which is, of course, why my breed of Democrat--somewhat right of center--is on the outside looking in these days, and have been for the better part of three decades and counting...

Down in my siggy, there's a name of a, hopefully, rising star in the Democratic party. Many of the things she supports I've no real issues with--though there are some I don't necessarily like, there's enough there that I think she deserves a look see, should she be so inclined. I don't think she is, unfortunately. If nothing else, the fact that many, if not most, of the PTB in the Democratic party hate her is major kudos in her favor.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Down in my siggy, there's a name of a, hopefully, rising star in the Democratic party. Many of the things she supports I've no real issues with--though there are some I don't necessarily like, there's enough there that I think she deserves a look see, should she be so inclined. I don't think she is, unfortunately. If nothing else, the fact that many, if not most, of the PTB in the Democratic party hate her is major kudos in her favor.

IMO she would have wiped the floor with trump in 16. I would vote for her in 20 if she could get the dnc behind her. Unfortunately I do not see that happening.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hillary-McCabe 2020. Birds of a feather.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

At the moment, neither do I.

More importantly, she doesn't see it happening, either. There's not a hint that she's contemplating a shot for it in '20.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
She seems mentally ill to me.

Also, I have watched beaucoup videos of this woman over many years from the time she was FL of AR to just last week. Her extreme arrogance and haughtiness is written all over her snooty face.

The audacity to think she could actually run again and win speaks volumes. Does she actually think that toothpaste could be put back in the tube?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary-McCabe 2020. Birds of a feather.

The Perfect Storm !!

video

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

IMO she would have wiped the floor with trump in 16. I would vote for her in 20 if she could get the dnc behind her. Unfortunately I do not see that happening.

I agree, and I am adding a bit of info for those who do not know about how Tulsi Gabbard was basically chased off the DNC for refusing to endorse war mongerer HRC. This was said in an email that was sent to Gabbard in February 2016 (with copies to both Hillary Clinton and John Podesta):

We were very disappointed to hear that you would resign your position with the DNC so you could endorse Bernie Sanders, a man who has never been a Democrat before. When we met over dinner a couple of years ago I was so impressed by your intellect, your passion, and commitment to getting things done on behalf of the American people. For you to endorse a man who has spent almost 40 years in public office with very few accomplishments, doesn't fall in line with what we previously thought of you. Hillary Clinton will be our party's nominee and you standing on ceremony to support the sinking Bernie Sanders ship is disrespectful to Hillary Clinton. A woman who has spent the vast majority of her life in public service and working on behalf of women, families, and the underserved.

You have called both myself and Michael Kives before about helping your campaign raise money, we no longer trust your judgement so will not be raising money for your campaign.

Notice how this email stated very clearly that Hillary Clinton had already been chosen as the Dem nominee, months before the primary was over? Nope, not fishy at all...

(This email was part of the Podesta leaks and I can not link directly to them. You can use the search words "Tulsi Gabbard" + "Disappointed" on Wikileaks' website under the Podesta leaks.)

Tulsi Gabbard officially resigned as the vice chair of DNC the same month:

Congresswoman quits Democratic National Committee, endorses Bernie Sanders

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: SoEpic
She needs to let it go and move on. She would be a terrible president.
Sanders on the other hand would be great.

Sanders is a hypocrite just like the rest of them... don't you know of all the talk of Russian Collusion, the Bernie Sanders campaign was guilty of colluding with the Australian Labor Party and had a pay a fine of something like $14,000 (baby crumbs, but hypocritical and illegal nonetheless)

Bernie Collusion w/ Australian Labor Party: Not Fake News

From further down in the very link you posted:

A campaign spokesperson told VICE News that the campaign accepted the fine to avoid an expensive legal fight with the FEC but noted that it did not admit to any wrongdoing.

“During the course of the campaign, thousands and thousands of young people from every state and many other countries volunteered. Among them were seven Australian young people who were receiving a modest stipend and airfare from the Australian Labor Party so they could learn about American politics,” the spokesperson said. “The folks on the campaign managing volunteers did not believe the stipend disqualified them from being volunteers.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Thanks for posting that.
Seems they pushed alot of the decent people out in a rush to win.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

The howler monkey, aka Howard Dean, hates her. Which is a huge point in her favor, IMNSHO.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Badge of honor to have a massive douche like Howard Dean hate her, good for Tulsi.

Bernie Sanders got over 73 % of the votes in Vermont during the primary but little details like that wasn't gonna stop super delegate Dean from endorsing the war mongerer instead. Cause he "doesn't represent people".

Douche is high above the peasants

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Bad thing is that it would sound more human, especially when it laughs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join