It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Finally Admits That Her Mouth Helped Her Lose in 2016. Will Do Better NEXT Time.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Lord she better not run for president another time.

I'll say it in English on why she lost.

NOBODY LIKES HER!

The far left, they didn't like her. After the crooked primary, they voted for Jill Stein or didn't vote at all.
The Far right, they actually liked Trump and voted for him in droves.

As bad as trump as been and as chaotic as his administration has been. She would still lose to him if she ran. Bank it. Count on it.

Democrats better start changing to court the far left (like getting rid of all super delegates) AND get a better candidate or they've lost. They'll lost the next two elections. LOL

Idiots!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Speaking to 5,000 students at Rutgers tonight, Hillary exclaimed, “I can do better. There are things I’ve said that I would like to take back.”

Translation.

She needs to lie better.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Fun fact: Rutgers paid Hillary $25,000.

Even more fun...... Rutgers paid Snooki more than that to appear there. Snooki, the television reality show personality.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
"Do better next time"? ffs ya dumb b@#$, let it go..move on, let someone with a snowballs chance in hell try.
Doomed to fail if it happens..she is more hated than Trump is, and that says a lot.
edit on 30-3-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was not Her Mouth that did Her in , but the Fact that She Worships Satan in Many ways than One..........

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Then there is This Bit of Mystery in American History.....Or Is it >?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

She can do better...and yet she won't bow out and retire.

No, running again is only a 'worse,' not a 'better.'

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sure, just take back a few things and start with a fresh slate. We'll forgive and forget all.

Time for a Hillary reboot. Or, what comes after reboot? How many boots is she on now anyways?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic

what comes after reboot?

Delete, bleachbit, then destroy with a hammer?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Speaking to 5,000 students at Rutgers tonight, Hillary exclaimed, “I can do better. There are things I’ve said that I would like to take back.”

Translation.

She needs to lie better.

To which I reply, too late, sugar. We know you for what you are, a foul piece of work with few, if any, redeeming qualities. Do you honestly think enough of us are going to forget your words about us, and welcome you back--not that I ever liked you, but some, for some odd reason, did.

You, princess, are at the point where I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Do better? At what? Pretending you actually care about something/someone other than yourself? Your compassion is non-existent, save in those few instances where pretending to be can get you something. That's not the way it's supposed to work, you ol' hag.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Translation.

She needs to lie better.

That might be what the DNC spokesperson was talking about this morning, when she said that Hillary has "unique talents" that can still be used to help the party in November and in 2020.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

She can do better...and yet she won't bow out and retire.

No, running again is only a 'worse,' not a 'better.'

Hillary was into heavy meditation as First Lady. A burning bush told her that she would 100% guaranteed be President before she dies.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Meditation or Witchcraft?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It only took 2 fing years!! Lmao what a piece of work...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

She knows she can't win, but will announce candidacy anyway, give a few 'free' media handout speeches, then settle for a minor bureaucrat appointment wherein she can continue to manipulate world events whenever possible.

Damn control freaks.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Meditation or Witchcraft?

Mannipulation and deception.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

She should run, they should run. Perhaps they can both coalesce and have a slogan "Make America Like Venezuela".

MALV

or "Make America a Giant Sh#thole"

MAGS

Same thing really. Should be a boost for the Republicans although the rhinos would just run against her and not for anything so the status quo would be maintained. They need to go away and the parties need to get back to the business of tending to our republic.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

But it sounds like she will adjust her attitude, and run for President a 3rd time.

LMAO , she and the DNC couldn't be that Stupid or ARROGANT Again , could they?

That women/family is so hated that they can actually get people out to vote for the other side. I for one who didn't vote for Trump and don't care for trump would feel compelled to vote for him if she actually ran . She is the epitome of what is wrong with our gov't not that trump isn't but not at her level , not yet anyways.

Hillary exclaimed, “I can do better. There are things I’ve said that I would like to take back.”

LOL, she is either one of the biggest hard headed idiots or trying to set the narrative and avoid bringing focus to her real issue which are trust and her appeal to the American people.

Taking back and flipping on her stance is s exactly what she already did in her last two runs. She took back the lies about being under sniper fire, the whole deplorable thing, super predators, a Godzillian apologies about doing better as SOS when called out by the FBI for her level of incompetence, and a bunch of others as well.

Anyhow I think she should run again and make her campaign how she is the lesser evil and anyone that doesn't like her is a racist or sexist. What could go wrong the third time.

Plus how is she going to go and prevent those evil meanie husbands from forcing their wife to vote for someone else?

Seriously I can't imagine any rational democrat that would think this is a good idea or the best they can offer.
Our system is clearly a Fn joke with the caliber of candidates both party put out.

I said it once before and I will say it again, the American voter suffers from a bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

edit on 14331America/ChicagoSat, 31 Mar 2018 09:14:00 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thta's a very weak admission on top of that. This is just another tactic to gain support by trying to relate to us by making it look like she did something wrong and has learned from the mistake and that we should give her another chance. She is hardly like one of us. She is more like Satan himself, and whatever she's doing, I can assure you that any apologies or half@$$ed attempts at a second chance are all just another ruse to gain support. She has probably promised herself that she would be President before she dies, and people have suffered and died, all from the wealthy all the way to Haitian poor children, and she does NOT deserve another chance. She deserves jail at the very least and the death sentence if our legal system still works right in any way.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

LMAO , she and the DNC couldn't be that Stupid or ARROGANT Again , could they?

They may indeed be, under the delusional thought process of "third time is the charm!" Instead of finding someone younger, less prone to putting ones foot in ones mouth up to the hip, who might have more appeal to demographics all across the political spectrum, rather than just a narrow base. That, IMNSHO, is what cost her the election. Simple lack of appeal in enough living rooms outside of California and New York, and another handful of states. Rural folks can't stand her, and voted Trump when with a more moderate and appealing candidate, he'd have lost those votes.

Just my not so humble opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join