It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerve Agent Was On Front Door Of House.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Well, it took this guy 5 years to die:

Russian Scientist Accidentally Exposed to Novichok

A good way to send a chilling message, no? Also has the added bonus that people like you will spring to Russia's defence.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Smear Nerve Agent in a Gel Form ( apparently this is how it was applied ) on the outside door handle.

The possibility that others than the intended target could also be contaminated. Does this really sound like the method a professional assassin would use?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

See my post above. Who else would use the door handle except the key holder to get inside? Seems to have done the job.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Who else would use the door handle

Well maybe this.

There is a porch at the front door. Delivery men or woman may have been instructed previously to drop parcels etc inside the porch. Possible? Yes.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Possibly. I have a similar layout, you open the front door with a key which door is locked.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This was reported by the Russians, at the beginning of the case ... their "argument" was that one of the officers that got sick, didn't go to the bench or meet the two of them, nor in their car. He had gone to their home, and thus ... the only "common" factor, was their home.

Looks like the Russians, are still the "sane" voice in all of this ...

Somebody, with slightly higher intellect than zero ... give me a reasonable "why" as to why the Russians should be behind this.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

I would like to help you but I doubt if my intellect is a match for such a towering intellect like yourself, guv.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It seams like the britsh and the scots are trying to save their lying governments face for all its worth.

Who cares about them anymore. They are ignorant.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

why do you trust Russia?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

why do you trust Russia?

I dont trust Russia any more then i trust Our own government.

That is why i think this Whole thing is a scam set in motion to frame Russia. Our governments are just as evil and cynical as any other government.

So far we have not provided any evidence of anything to back up Our alligations. But still we are kicking out russian diplomats left and right.

The US even went the distance to state that they dident need any evidence to kick out 60 Russian diplomats, because they trust the British government. Man that sounds like a damn favour and a thanks for supporting Our lies about Iraq.

It is a shame that we allow this to take Place. And its a shame that people support it.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: bjarneorn

I would like to help you but I doubt if my intellect is a match for such a towering intellect like yourself, guv.

Well, if my intellect was towering ... I'd be right besides Theresa May, knowing it all ... instead of not being able to figure out so much as a hoot as to why ...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
why do you trust Russia?

In my view, it's not about "trust" Russia. It's the fact, that I distrust our own leaders.

In 1991, there was a war with Iraq ... ok, fought and won. The reasons for the war, were apparently not so "factual". But, it is to be expected ... years later, we go to war in Yougoslavia. This time, it could have been avoided. Why? Well, during the coup in Moscow, there was a pause in Yougoslavia ... that means, that the entire scenario in Yougoslavia was political, and not "human". That is, it was "created" by certain leadership ... not by "mob" uprising, as published in the papers.

What I am trying to say, is that all information coming from the intelligence community is for some reason ... not factual. Fabricated ... it's political agenda, that is against the "image" we have had of our own Western society.

Then comes 9/11 ... extremely dubious situation. Followed by Afghanistan, and continuous images of Osama bin Ladin appearing on TV, getting younger and younger by the minute ... a sick man, on dialysis. Then, Iraq II, lybia and finally Syria.

My "gut" tells me, that the US is acting in "bona fide". And that the "intelligence" the US is being fed with, is deliberately fabricated.

I don't believe, for a single second that the US intended to create ISIS ... but non the less, what you see is that the "allies" on the ground in Syria ... are Osama bin Ladin's "warriors". Of course, Al Qaida has changed names ... to Al Nushra, and so forth ... it's still his warriors, and it's also a fact that they came on the scene ... following Osama bin Ladin's death.

Makes me wonder, if "blaming" Osama bin Ladin for 9/11 isn't really and truly, because he didn't want to provide his warriors for warring in the middle east.

But, my "gut" tells me ... the US, or plain average American never intended that nor was this their work.

The data is wrong, and falsified ...

One thing I know, the data didn't come from the Russians ... because nothing coming from the Russians, directly or indirectly would have been trusted as facts.

So, either "we" are evil people that intentionally go to wars, for no other purpose but to divide and conquer ... or we are being lied to, by others who have an alternate agenda.

My "gut" tells me, it's the second ... and I don't need my "gut" to know it ain't the Russians. So I distrust all "Russio" phobia, as magicians sleight of hand, the same as "9/11" and "WMD's" in iraq.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

They have a metal fence around the area.
And they removed the door.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join