It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerve Agent Was On Front Door Of House.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The greatest amount of Nerve Agent has been found on the front door of Sergei Skripal's house.

Hang on. So who else has touched this door, without any ill effects having taken place.

This doesn't sound right.

Spy poisoning: Highest amount of nerve agent was on door

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

damn.
thats crazy

pretty much seals the deal the huh

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It’s like smashing your annoying neighbours with a high power catapult and ice cubes in summer - not much evidence and hard to pin on anybody......

edit on 28-3-2018 by DrBobH because: (no reason given)

link   

Who touched the door that did not get sick? You have a link to something about it, or is that just speculation? Why do you think people touched that door or had reason to?

People don't normally walk around going up to peoples doors and touching them and I'm sure that they have that place cordoned off.

link   
Nothing about this story makes sense. How does one get exposed to a nerve agent at home, go out for a spot of lunch then fall into a catatonic state hours later?

Not buying the official line at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Only the Russians would use a front door...and there probably wasn't any cctv to catch it going down or even the traffic in the area...
/sarc

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Last week they were reporting that nerve agent had been found in their car's ventilation system.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Anyone who may have been visiting the house that day, friends, neighbours, delivery men etc, may have come into contact with the door. That was a hell of a risk to take whoever placed it there.

Why did both father and daughter touch the door?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: solarone

Who says that's where he was exposed? It could very well be the case that the assassin deployed it in a number of locations.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Loads of ways that could happen, remember it was freezing in the UK at the time so could have been wearing gloves and transferred to coat (or even to door handle) etc

Thought the advice was to wash anything contaminated with it as the stuff is unstable in water? How the hell are they still finding this stuff?
edit on 28-3-2018 by DrBobH because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Notice anything ?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I seem to recall it's possible the "nerve agent" is actually two components. One is on "......" (door, car, wherever) and the second is administered at another location. Only a person exposed to the combined components is affected. Minimises fallout and increases difficulty in investigating.

Also, just seen there's a second former KGB agent/double agent, Boris Karpichkov, saying he was warned by a senior FSB member that he, Skripal and 6 others were on a hit list and that "something bad" was going to happen to them. He claims this warning was issued on his birthday (12th Feb) but he didn't take it seriously.

More info (including the others on "the hit list") here:

www.mirror.co.uk...

Sorry, 'The Mirror' is a #ty paper (which ones aren't to be fair) but there's plenty of other sources.

Incidentally, I only came across this story as I was looking him up due to his connection to the Gareth Williams case (British spy who 'accidentally killed himself' by padlocking himself into a duffel bag)

edit on 28-3-2018 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Why did both father and daughter touch the door?

That's an odd question. To open the door to get in our out.

It's not odd nobody touched it in that amount of time. We are not talking a house filled with kids that see's a lot of traffic or a party house where a steady stream of kids are in an out.

I guess I'm not sure why you think this?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Who says that's where he was exposed? It could very well be the case that the assassin deployed it in a number of locations.

It's being widely reported in the MSM that the Skripals were poisoned at their own home.

I'm not buying it.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

To open the door to get in our out

We would assume that the Nerve Agent was on the outside of the door ?

So they both closed the door after they left ?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Crazy. The questions keep piling up.

One thing is for certain, we dispelled numerous Russian officials from our countries in order to punish a country that has yet to be proven guilty.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

starred for that one

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So they both closed the door after they left ?

The "but what about" technique we all tried to use on our parents when we were kids and did not realize the adults saw right through it.

Then you have no reason to think what you posted is true, other than you wish it to be true?

Sorry, I'll go away now

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Is it worth asking whyDetective Sergeant Blainewas working at street level on that day .

It could have been deployed to the car but she or he got out again and went back in the house perhaps
edit on 28-3-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Then you have no reason to think what you posted is true, other than you wish it to be true?

No.

What i am posting are questions from both sides of the argument ( as i have on other threads )

Nothing should be taken as gospel. It's good to explore all angles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join