It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Darling Hogg says 1st amendment rights are being trampled because of new clear back pack rule

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: notsure1

Where can I sign up to be a leftist propaganda whore?

Seriously. No joke. I need the money, and willing to go all the way.

If any alphabet soup spooks scour ATS, I'm ready--cash advance required.

Not gonna lie I want that soros $$$$ too. Plus life would be easier in an echo chamber where everyone agrees with me and I can Virtue signal all day

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
lol.... every female should have a box of tampons clearly in view in their back pack... with a large book or notebook, wrapped in pretty flowerly fabric set behind it as a background...
let's see how a school reacts when they think that every female might be a crazy btch on the rag!!

seriously, it took me about two minutes to come up with a way to hide whatever you want to carry in your clear backpack from view... and you can't fit a semi automatic rifle in a book bag anyways, can you? so what sense does this make?

we have the freedom of speech, but we also have the responsibility to use that freedom wisely. and yet we have a bunch of talking heads on the tv, on your tube, on the dark web, everywhere proclaiming all kinds of crazy crap, making up stories, falsely identifying people as the terrorist that did or that, egging the crazies along in their delusions who then go out with the intent of harming others... based on the idea that it's either them or me.

we have the freedom to own weapons, and it's clearly established that the gov't has the authority to regulate what kind of weapons we own, otherwise, we could have a nuke in our back yard ready to blow up the neighbor's dog next time it barks, as well as the rest of our city and more!! but again, it comes with some responsibiliity, like umm.... you should know better than to take you little weapon into a public place and start blowing people away!!

when people start using their freedom of speech irresponsibly with the intent of inflaming a portion of our society and the crazies of that portion start using their guns irresponsibly and start blowing away school children, well, we seem to have a choice... try to curtail the speech that is inflaming the behavior and limiting the weapons from the crazies that they think might abuse it...
or removing the freedoms and rights from everyone.... for their protection of course..... turn our schools into fortresses, radiate our citizens at the airports, what ever it takes to keep the people safe from the people that have been enraged by the latest insane story to hit...

how many other freedoms and rights are you willing to lose for the right to own a gun that can move down a hundred or so kids in less than eight minutes and the right to talk you crap trying to convince others that the other side is the enemy or our country, bent on taking your christmas away, bent on destroyinng the white race, and all the other stories that are being spouted that usually has at least one or two people come in and suggest that the other side needs to be eliminated?

if a society can't be responsible with the freedoms they are given, the society will end up losing those freedoms!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did the Nick Cruz shooter conceal his rifle, ammunition, and gas mask in a backpack?

Doesn't matter does it?

What these little darlings want won't save them from the likes of NIcholas Cruz anyhow. He was flat out ignored by the school officials and law enforcement so many times it's criminal, but no ... they have to target the law abiding.

Well, this is what it feels like kids. Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Wouldn't clear backpacks be more a violation of the 4th?

Shhh, David Hogg is talking, and in case you haven't noticed, he is way, way, way smarter than all of us. He might even be smarterer than Constitutional Law Scholar Barack Obama! Instead of questioning him in his preternatural sub-adult excuse for wisdom, you should simply be nodding your head and accepting it.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Only if you actually take time to learn the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. Not sure they even teach either in the indoctrination camps...er, US schools...anymore?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
I can't wait for the angst when they ban big Matrix you are not the One style overcoats. Spandex onsies will be mandatory soon in public spaces.

They did that already...back in 1999...when the Columbine kids wore trenchcoats....a bunch of schools banned trenchcoats..I know this...I was in school at the time. A friend of mine was expelled for refusing to stop wearing one to school.

edit on 26/3/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Shhh, David Hogg is talking, and in case you haven't noticed, he is way, way, way smarter than all of us. He might even be smarterer than Constitutional Law Scholar Barack Obama! Instead of questioning him in his preternatural sub-adult excuse for wisdom, you should simply be nodding your head and accepting it.

Lol, not sure about that, but he sure is smart enough to get liberal MSM ot continue and broadcast his profanity laced drivel...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

But these days profanity laced drivel is a sign of sure intelligence. Where have you been? That's why NFL stars are the arbiter of all things oppression and stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So trampling 1st amendment rights bad.... trampling 2nd amendment rights good...

Got it. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

and being responsible is only relevant in topics concerning abortion and personal finances....

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Demanding others property?

And chosen few?
You love trump but not other affluent people. Got it.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I bet he has more experience when it comes to having his fellow classmates gunned down in his school???

look, if a bunch of nazis and white separatists have the right to go into christianburg and cause the havoc they caused, these kids have the right to speak their mind also. and with all the talk about how they are too dumb, too emotional, too inexperienced, too uneducated, and whatever else you might want to bring up as a reason they should be ignored...
don't forget, when it comes to them being able to get their hands on a gun.... hey... that's fine by yous. they ain't too anything at the shooting range!!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
A kid could also hide a gun down they pants....

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's easily solved with mandatory strip and cavity searches.

I wonder if even that would be enough for some parents to pull their kids out of these retarded schools.

Teacher: "Yeah, we"re going to rape your daughter every day when she comes to school to make sure she doesn't have any weapons."

F#tarded Parent: "Ok! Anything to make our schools safer! Can you rape ME too?!?!?!"

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Or clear pants and underwear.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
People get shot with the help of war weapons and the solution is, clear backpacks...
"U"S logic!

Btw, meanwhile i am for more and bigger weapons and even free ammo for everybody from 0-120 years, in the "U"S.
Then the problem will solve itself a bit faster, and maybe the right people get shot then, beings like Bolton, for example.

Do me a favor list the countries carrying an AR-15 into combat.

On topic...

this is what happens when you demand the people in charge do "Something" you get stupid rules, figure out a plan and take it to them or expect stupidity.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not thorough enough. These kids can hide things...

...anywhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Of course they believe they are doing what is right. They are being validated by adults telling them they are doing the right thing.

And if i am being honest...i can't disagree that they are doing what is right: protesting and using their voice. If only they were better educated prior to this point.

That really is the only issue I have...the steady string of misguided beliefs being stated and how well recieved they are by people seeking to have their own bias confirmed.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I’m not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions?

Literally laughed out loud when I saw this.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

i mean its poetic really...

i wonder if the irony is lost on them.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join