It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Darling Hogg says 1st amendment rights are being trampled because of new clear back pack rule

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I feel bad about most of the student's having to put up with this, but I have to say, IT COULDN'T HAPPEN TO MORE DESERVING PEOPLE when it comes to "the chosen few" (who were so vocal & quick to demand others property)!!!
edit on 3 26 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: notsure1
Well a little dose of reality is hitting the students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas .

They will only be allowed clear backpacks in school. Boy the students are not liking this new rule lol.

So here is what Media Darling David Hogg had to say..

It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of the students and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of American school culture where they’re having essentially their First Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely wear whatever backpack they want regardless of what it is,”

LMAO Isnt that cute? Hey David we are not trying to take your backpacks man, we are trying to live.

Remember the girl with a buzzcut who went on Ellen with him? Here is what she had to say.

I’m not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions?

Oh man you can not make this stuff up.

Parkland, FL — After the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida last month, a group of anti-gun high school children became the darlings of the anti-gun movement. They were given widespread coverage and platforms on all mainstream media networks to call for the disarming of Americans. They were sanctioned by the government to do so—and now they are getting what they asked for—less rights

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Do we see this going on on the rest of this thing called a planet?

IMO opinion... NOPE...

Only in America....

It is so sad to see how our fellow citisens of the planet have devolved and what the future will bring.

Sad....

Sadly...

Lags

Ps. most people will go by something that was written ONLY which is called the 2nd amendment... I would like to know what it takes to have a new amendment made in your USA lawbooks!?

Seriously, some people should think for themselves instead of biding by a text that was written in 1791...

Bloody hell... 1791....

No. What is sad is your statement. Truly. SAD!

Why don't we just do away with that worthless document from 1215 that has given birth to British common law and the UCC - which thus basically gave birth to our founding documents as well. While at it, why not do away with Canon doctrine as well? I mean it is old and none of this was written on a computer or, even a word processor or type writer, so it can't be as good as we can make it now, could it?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Well a little dose of reality is hitting the students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas .

They will only be allowed clear backpacks in school. Boy the students are not liking this new rule lol.

It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of the students and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of American school culture where they’re having essentially their First Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely wear whatever backpack they want regardless of what it is,”

LMAO Isnt that cute? Hey David we are not trying to take your backpacks man, we are trying to live.

Remember the girl with a buzzcut who went on Ellen with him? Here is what she had to say.

Parkland, FL — After the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida last month, a group of anti-gun high school children became the darlings of the anti-gun movement. They were given widespread coverage and platforms on all mainstream media networks to call for the disarming of Americans. They were sanctioned by the government to do so—and now they are getting what they asked for—less rights

IMO opinion... NOPE...

Only in America....

It is so sad to see how our fellow citisens of the planet have devolved and what the future will bring.

Sad....

Sadly...

Lags

Ps. most people will go by something that was written ONLY which is called the 2nd amendment... I would like to know what it takes to have a new amendment made in your USA lawbooks!?

Seriously, some people should think for themselves instead of biding by a text that was written in 1791...

Bloody hell... 1791....

And others still abide by books written long before that.....hence bombings and killings in the name of their gods....

Oh....and you can add up all the people ever killed by a gun and it won't hold a candle to the number killed prior to guns ever being invented....just sayin.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It's ironic when you get what you ask for but then dislike the results.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
1st amendment?!?!?!

BAH-HAHAHAHA.....

Sorry. Just enjoy seeing the miseduation of our youth on full display.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Most laws predate 1791. Our bill of rights represents basic human rights. Why would you amend the most basic human rights?

Do you believe in modern society cats should have claws? Should we declaw all cats at birth? It sounds ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: kountzero
I can't wait for the angst when they ban big Matrix you are not the One style overcoats. Spandex onsies will be mandatory soon in public spaces.

You just reminded me of the guy that walks around my local park, with long hair and one of those coats (even in the summer!), playing Pokemon go lol.

Best to befriend him now before his phone loses charge and he has nothing else better to do lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

IMO opinion... NOPE...

Only in America....

Sad....

Sadly...

Lags

Bloody hell... 1791....

Pathetic and uninformed.

How about you think for yourself instead of towing your far left line.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I remember them doing this when I was in maybe 6rh grade, if I remember correctly it only applied for around a year. That was also around the same time uniforms became a big thing which stripped you of more individual freedom of expression than the backpacks. We went to the whole no logo bigger than 2x2 . Supposedly this was going to curb bullying of the less fortunate, however materials of cheaper clothes are pretty evident along with the name on the logo. Needless to say it didn't work, but continually trying the same thing over and over with the same negative results seems to be what we do best.
edit on 3/26/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here's an interview with the REAL Darling Hogg, he's a piece of work ! Spoiled, delusional, disrespectful Brat, he's not the kind of kid I would want my children listening to.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If they would quit bullying their classmates things might not get out of hand

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem
First the Nanny State came for those not wearing a seat belt, and I did not speak out—
Because I always wear a seat belt.

Then the Nanny State came for the cigarette smokers,, and I did not speak out—
Because I don't smoke cigarettes.

Then the Nanny State came for those who used offensive pronouns, and I did not speak out—
Because I always use proper etiquette.

Then they came for the backpacks, —and there was no one left to speak out.

Backpacks at least require someone with a spine to wear them.

I didn't have a backbone - and then they came for the jellyfish.

edit on 26-3-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What ever happened to bullet proof school bags for the little kiddies?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Here's an interview with the REAL Darling Hogg, he's a piece of work ! Spoiled, delusional, disrespectful Brat, he's not the kind of kid I would want my children listening to.

www.facebook.com...

Can someone put his face on "the omen" cover? in the movie, Damien (I mean David) is the anti-christ, and super creepy..

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Heres the thing....i believe in 4th amendment rights. Even for our children in school, to a reasonable degree.

As it stands in the districts im familiar with, which derives from the 4th amendment, a kids backpack cannot be searched without parental consent.

Thus, nonvoluntary clear backpacks violate 4th amendment rights.

I argued this with my local ISD when they implemented it after columbine. But i was 20 something and not willing to do more than argue at the board meeting.

I support Hoggs general idea. I reject his ignorance of our bill of rights and his hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

IMO opinion... NOPE...

Only in America....

Sad....

Sadly...

Lags

Bloody hell... 1791....

Pathetic and uninformed.

How about you think for yourself instead of towing your far left line.

Nowt to do with towing a line pal.

I created a thread recently to ask this question as YES I was uninformed and didn't understand (not pathetic).

Part of thinking for oneself is also looking for others opinions and what others have to share.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yes, we should always be looking to expand our thinking and knowledge, that's half the battle .

I would suggest you consider these things in regards to this issue.

1. WHO failed the kids in this latest school shooting ? The FBI or NRA ?
2. Had the laws we already have been applied could this have been prevented ?
3. WHO is paying for all these marches and demonstrations ? Soros, DNC ?
4. How do you feel about the interview with Hogg I posted ? His message is basically that his parents and adults in general
are so "f#cking stupid that the youth need to take over and tell them who to vote for.
5. Are these kids being manipulated to push an agenda and influence votes ?

Don't feel bad your Thread wasn't well received, you tried and you're thinking.
I've had many threads that flopped in my more naive days, lol, I once wrote a thread we should all Sing for Peace or some such nonsense...I've learned a lot since then, keep reading and learning and your Truth will come to you.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Yes, we should always be looking to expand our thinking and knowledge, that's half the battle .

I would suggest you consider these things in regards to this issue.

1. WHO failed the kids in this latest school shooting ? The FBI or NRA ?
2. Had the laws we already have been applied could this have been prevented ?
3. WHO is paying for all these marches and demonstrations ? Soros, DNC ?
4. How do you feel about the interview with Hogg I posted ? His message is basically that his parents and adults in general
are so "f#cking stupid that the youth need to take over and tell them who to vote for.
5. Are these kids being manipulated to push an agenda and influence votes ?

Don't feel bad your Thread wasn't well received, you tried and you're thinking.
I've had many threads that flopped in my more naive days, lol, I once wrote a thread we should all Sing for Peace or some such nonsense...I've learned a lot since then, keep reading and learning and your Truth will come to you.

Regarding #4, this is also the age group that brought us the Tide Pod challenge. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

LOLOLO....I'm generally not a fan of kicking people when they are down, especially kids ! Tragically these kids really believe they are doing the RIGHT thing and fail to understand the same people that they think are so Stupid would be the 1st ones to protect them, with a gun if necessary. The Dems showed their true colors with DACA kids.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Clear backpack rule?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join