It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Darling Hogg says 1st amendment rights are being trampled because of new clear back pack rule

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well a little dose of reality is hitting the students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas .

They will only be allowed clear backpacks in school. Boy the students are not liking this new rule lol.

So here is what Media Darling David Hogg had to say..

It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of the students and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of American school culture where they’re having essentially their First Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely wear whatever backpack they want regardless of what it is,”

LMAO Isnt that cute? Hey David we are not trying to take your backpacks man, we are trying to live.

Remember the girl with a buzzcut who went on Ellen with him? Here is what she had to say.

I’m not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions?

Oh man you can not make this stuff up.

Parkland, FL — After the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida last month, a group of anti-gun high school children became the darlings of the anti-gun movement. They were given widespread coverage and platforms on all mainstream media networks to call for the disarming of Americans. They were sanctioned by the government to do so—and now they are getting what they asked for—less rights

thefreethoughtproject.com...
edit on 26-3-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Where can I sign up to be a leftist propaganda whore?

Seriously. No joke. I need the money, and willing to go all the way.

If any alphabet soup spooks scour ATS, I'm ready--cash advance required.

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think that particular Benjamin Franklin quote applies here hehe.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Did the Nick Cruz shooter conceal his rifle, ammunition, and gas mask in a backpack?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did the Nick Cruz shooter conceal his rifle, ammunition, and gas mask in a backpack?

I have not followed this very well So I am really not sure. It had to be some kind of bag right.

I remember them saying he ditched all that stuff but dont remember them saying they found it..

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Well a little dose of reality is hitting the students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas .

They will only be allowed clear backpacks in school. Boy the students are not liking this new rule lol.

So here is what Media Darling David Hogg had to say..

It’s unnecessary, it’s embarrassing for a lot of the students and it makes them feel isolated and separated from the rest of American school culture where they’re having essentially their First Amendment rights infringed upon because they can’t freely wear whatever backpack they want regardless of what it is,”

LMAO Isnt that cute? Hey David we are not trying to take your backpacks man, we are trying to live.

Remember the girl with a buzzcut who went on Ellen with him? Here is what she had to say.

I’m not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions?

Oh man you can not make this stuff up.

Parkland, FL — After the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida last month, a group of anti-gun high school children became the darlings of the anti-gun movement. They were given widespread coverage and platforms on all mainstream media networks to call for the disarming of Americans. They were sanctioned by the government to do so—and now they are getting what they asked for—less rights

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Do we see this going on on the rest of this thing called a planet?

IMO opinion... NOPE...

Only in America....

It is so sad to see how our fellow citisens of the planet have devolved and what the future will bring.

Sad....

Sadly...

Lags

Ps. most people will go by something that was written ONLY which is called the 2nd amendment... I would like to know what it takes to have a new amendment made in your USA lawbooks!?

Seriously, some people should think for themselves instead of biding by a text that was written in 1791...

Bloody hell... 1791....
edit on 26-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Date added

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: notsure1

Where can I sign up to be a leftist propaganda whore?

Seriously. No joke. I need the money, and willing to go all the way.

If any alphabet soup spooks scour ATS, I'm ready--cash advance required.

If you've been checking the political threads lately, you'll see that the spooks have already been recruited.

edit on 26-3-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Tyra Hemans, 19, a Stoneman senior, told CNN on Friday. But this is exactly what they wanted. These students wanted to punish the tens of millions of law-abiding gun owners by demanding the government take away their right to defend themselves—all for the actions of one person. Now, they are getting a taste of their own medicine, and it stinks.

Hmmmm 19 years old and a senior.... not the brightest bulb in the pack.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
People get shot with the help of war weapons and the solution is, clear backpacks...
"U"S logic!

Btw, meanwhile i am for more and bigger weapons and even free ammo for everybody from 0-120 years, in the "U"S.
Then the problem will solve itself a bit faster, and maybe the right people get shot then, beings like Bolton, for example.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: carewemust

I have not followed this very well So I am really not sure. It had to be some kind of bag right.

I remember them saying he ditched all that stuff but dont remember them saying they found it..

Police said ran up a floor, ditched everything, then ran back down the stairwell to blend in with the exiting students.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I can see why it doesn't make sense to an outsider of the US.

I personally think we should throw out the 2nd amendment of the United States Constitution(!)

So that hipster douches can ironically sport their Hello Kitty backpacks again.

Make sense now?

(Seriously, ready to take the job now
)

edit on 26-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Has Hogg went "Hawg Wild" and became an "Attention Hawg" ?
Next I see the movement for lowering the required age limit to run for President just for Hogg....

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
People get shot with the help of war weapons and the solution is, clear backpacks...
"U"S logic!

Btw, meanwhile i am for more and bigger weapons and even free ammo for everybody from 0-120 years, in the "U"S.
Then the problem will solve itself a bit faster, and maybe the right people get shot then, beings like Bolton, for example.

Note that this is a policy brought to us by people you would vote for in Germany. Let that sink in.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Wouldn't clear backpacks be more a violation of the 4th?

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

According to some posters on here. The constitution is just an old piece of paper that isnt relevant anymore.

Posters that dont even live in the US that have the audacity to tell us Americans how we should live...

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

According to some posters on here. The constitution is just an old piece of paper that isnt relevant anymore.

Posters that dont even live in the US that have the audacity to tell us Americans how we should live...

They probably have to, or they'll be arrested for posting "wrongthink" online.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Well then old chap, maybe you should have a gander at the thread I created concerning this issue and contribute positively as some people are much more open minded and look towards the future instead of playing the victim.

It is not about audacity it is about being a ciizen of the planet and being open minded and asking questions... Take off your slippers and step outside is all I can suggest!

The thread is here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 26-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Urghhh...

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
First the Nanny State came for those not wearing a seat belt, and I did not speak out—
Because I always wear a seat belt.

Then the Nanny State came for the cigarette smokers,, and I did not speak out—
Because I don't smoke cigarettes.

Then the Nanny State came for those who used offensive pronouns, and I did not speak out—
Because I always use proper etiquette.

Then they came for the backpacks, —and there was no one left to speak out.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I can't wait for the angst when they ban big Matrix you are not the One style overcoats. Spandex onsies will be mandatory soon in public spaces.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
I can't wait for the angst when they ban big Matrix you are not the One style overcoats. Spandex onsies will be mandatory soon in public spaces.

You just reminded me of the guy that walks around my local park, with long hair and one of those coats (even in the summer!), playing Pokemon go lol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join