It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUMP EFFECT - North Korea is Already Winding Down Its Nuclear Weapons Program.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Could those on the 'Right' stop assuming everyone who doesn't agree with Trump is on the 'Left'?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Bolton was in when George jr was president right? like around 2004? we....uh.....did some rather illuminating stuff back then that made North Korea crap a brick. annihilated their nuclear posture a bit. it was kinda foggy over there for a while. much Kim chi was cooked.

they may be backing down realizing that coupled with direct, not so obvious to the public but to north korea, clues and Bolton back at the helm that a spanking might be returning.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Could those on the 'Right' stop assuming everyone who doesn't agree with Trump is on the 'Left'?

As soon as those on the left stop assuming that those who agree with Trump are on the right.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Who cares?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NK has been using same tactics for the last 50 years. Trump has nothing to do with it
edit on 24-3-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 23, 2018

Two months ahead of the meeting between Kim Jong and Donald Trump, it appears that North Korea is already preparing to end its Nuclear Weapons program!

North Korea has suspended activity at its main nuclear site, according to recent satellite imagery and expert analysis that appeared to support Pyongyang's offers to solve the crisis on the Korean Peninsula diplomatically.

President Donald Trump's decision to accept an unprecedented invitation to meet North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong Un came after South Korean officials assured the Republican leader that Kim was willing to denuclearize in exchange for peace.
Full Article and Satellite Imagery: www.newsweek.com...

This is an outstanding early and surprising development. It's a long-shot, but maybe even CNN and MSNBC will stop blabbering about sex stories for 30 seconds, to report this good news for humanity.

President Donald Trump's resolve, along with global sanctions, are apparently more effective than anyone suspected. Great job and Thank-you Mr. President and U.S. allies!

-CareWeMust

We can be sure it had zero to do with anything Trump

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
A) I’ve never even heard of their cyber program..

The fact that you've never personally heard of something that is well-documented is not evidence that it somehow doesn't actually exist.
And yet you know so much about what NK will or will not do.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

BWAHAHAHA..

You mean Bolton was part of the group who lied to the American people so they could start a war that has been an objective disaster..

THE ONLY thing keeping Kim in power is his nuclear program.

He knows that.

We know that.

He will never give up his nukes, never ever..

China WILL NOT let us invade and over run a country that it shares a boarder with..

Exactly the same as we would never let China conquer Canada or Mexico.

Kim has already called trumps bluffs TWICE.

Trump is a joke and every other world leader knows it.

No one is scared of him.

Well, except the fact the whole world considers him a bafoon, and stupid people running a nuclear power can be scary, but reguardless you can’t trust a bafoon who constantly lies. So no need to seriously negotiate with him..

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Comical. The leftist just can't be satisfied. Here, we have some cooperation and every leftist is like, nah.

All that hate and TDS, once more and forever again, THANK GOD THESE PEOPLE LOST. Had killary won, we most likely WOULD be at war now.

(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Nuclear weapons are the greatest threat humanity has ever faced.

We have a dozen nuclear powers so far and EVERY time a new administration Takes power is a dice roll till one of them is taken over by a Hitler.

Long term it is a mathematical certainty that we have a large scale nuclear exchange.

Maybe not this week, this generation or this century.. but long term it is a guarantee.

So NO ONES cyber program trumps that. Not ours.. not Russia’s and for damn sure not North Korea’s..

That is like saying , “ignore the armed c4 with the timer counting down . That is sitting on the coffe table, but you really gotta stop smoking cigarettes . Those things could kill you..”

Lmao
edit on 24-3-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: strongfp

As soon as those on the left stop assuming that those who agree with Trump are on the right.

Doesn't really work that way.
When someone accuses another 'group' they are pointing out they stand for the opposite side of the spectrum.

But in cases like, say myself, where I am a literally a liberal in the sense I stand for both ideologies as long as they meet my needs and community I can go either way. I don't base my political affiliations on whether I am "left" or "right", at the end of the day I go with which ever side can get the job done.
Its rather entertaining to watch the US become so divided politically from the outside. Cracks me up sometimes seeing a powerful nation rip itself apart because of the two party system. Which funny enough, both lean towards the right side of the political map.
edit on 24-3-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

(post by JoshuaCox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: intrptr

So Trump is the provocateur for stating he will demolish him and his people if he keeps testing nukes and threatening to use them on us and our allies? Is it opposite day or have we slipped into an alternate universe?

"THREAT" = "If you attack us we'll nuke you in response".

Welcome to Crazy World.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Isn’t that the same exact time period NK created their nukes???

I know it was during Bush Jr’s administration right???

It’s been a min I’ll look it up..

I’m pretty sure NK became a nuclear power UNDER BUSH AND BOLTON..

Which would kinda just poop all over that wouldn’t it??

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BWAHAHAHA

NORTH KOREAS FIRST SUCCESSFUL TEST WAS IN 2006 UNDER BUSH AND BOLTON!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA!!!

NORTH KOREA MADE THEIR FIRST SUCCESSFUL NUCLEAR TEST IN 2006!

UNDER BUSH AND BOLTON!!!

The exact period where your claiming Bolton made strides to stop their nuclear program is when they BECAME A NUCLEAR POWER!!!

BWAHAHAHA

So who lied to you?? Or were you lying to us?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

no they purchased their nukes shortly thereafter 2004. including their latest ones theyre parading around now. certain components in their photos are giveaways and we know which aholes sold it to them too.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: trollz

Nuclear weapons are the greatest threat humanity has ever faced.

Long term it is a mathematical certainty that we have a large scale nuclear exchange.

Maybe not this week, this generation or this century.. but long term it is a guarantee.

Lmao

ah so much you aren't aware of. nukes aren't the pinnacle of weaponry anymore. we have something new. well for a decade now that's a lot more capable than a nuke. it's also much more elegant, articulate and dynamic. clean too.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So we think.....but how could we ever know what they are truly up to?

In the past nk has played games, claiming they will do this or that. They appear to comply and then just pick back up were they left of as soon as the aid shows up.

I see no reason to suspect this time to be different.
Lets wait and see what happens AFTER they get aid and some sanctions lifted.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Before we celebrate say that it is a win, there are a few things to consider:

Nuclear weapons are like a bullet. The problem is one can destroy the casing, the propellant, but what does one do with the bullet. Unlike any other weapon, the core of a nuclear weapon cannot be destroyed or even gotten rid of, it has to be stored and only time will render it safe.

Are these sites in the pictures, are they the test sites? Does one keep people around a test site after all of the testing is done? Usually after one is done with such, the site is abandoned. There is a good chance that the site is radioactive. If the site is abandoned, could it mean that the testing is done and they have a viable weapon?

We can hope that this is true, that they are slowing, stopping and reversing course on the nuclear weapons, however, if given their past history, this could also be a ploy, and one that is designed to lull the US into a false sense and turn around on the country quickly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join