It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe Bailout: Dozens GoFundMe Campaigns Launched; Dem Congressman Offers Job For Full Pension

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

I don't think anyone is claiming that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a medically defined condition. It's a colloquialism for the mass hysteria we've seen from certain segments of the left and even some on the right since Trump was elected. People who used to be somewhat respectable and rational subscribe to ridiculous notions that they never would have entertained about another president. This happens to some degree with every president, at least as long as I can remember, but we've never seen it go mainstream like it has with Trump. There's daytime news anchors that believe some of this nonsense. That's what people are talking about when they mention TDS.

So basicly its trumpets trying to project their actions on others? Cannot say I am surprised it seems to be normal action to change the meaning of things and accuse others of the thing you do.

PS: if you cant figure out what I am talking about I have two names for you. Obama and Clinton.

I am not going where you are. I was calling out a poster who said TDS is a "real thing" implying that it has some medical or scientific meaning.

I believe the term is used to promote partisan views, and is a discredited means of disparaging points of view or opinions in a very low form of name calling.

Pretty grade school stuff as a method of debate.

I will go along with the FBI's IG until I see contrary evidence. I respect Agency IGs, and never bought into this coordinated "deep state" crap. Too many people required tho keep secrets, in my view.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The left leaning LATimes take on it

www.latimes.com...

Nice find. Well written satire opinion.

Thanks.

Still, third grade school of debate.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

They don't care about the rule of law or innocence or guilt.

That;s funny coming from people who put a known criminal in the white house and continue to support him even though more of his people are proven tobe criminals every week. No one who supports Trump has a right to criticize anyone else.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

They don't care about the rule of law or innocence or guilt.

That;s funny coming from people who put a known criminal in the white house and continue to support him even though more of his people are proven tobe criminals every week. No one who supports Trump has a right to criticize anyone else.

Your response is no better than those we say HTC is a criminal with no proof.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: The GUT

I think April 7th is the date Comey's book is going to be released. Then he has interviews set up with George Stephanopoulos, The View, and Stephen Colbert.

That should tell us something.

Correction. I think it is the 17th, not the 7th.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yeah. Only showing that its not made up by ats folks.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

In all fairness to logic, a criminal is a person convicted of a crime. Agreed?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A convict is a person who has been found guilty a criminal offense. I can go and steal from my neighbor and never get caught. That makes me a criminal.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

A convict is a person who has been found guilty a criminal offense. I can go and steal from my neighbor and never get caught. That makes me a criminal.

Nope.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I googled it.............Criminal........ a person who has committed a crime. Says nothing about being convicted.
Convict or convicted............declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.
And yet you say nope. Pretty much ends this discussion right about here. Hard to argue with someone who is always right.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

In all fairness to logic, a criminal is a person convicted of a crime. Agreed?

Yes.

What are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Your response is no better than those we say HTC is a criminal with no proof

Trump admitted to bribing politicians on live TV, unless you think he's too insane to take his own word?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I googled it.............Criminal........ a person who has committed a crime. Says nothing about being convicted.
Convict or convicted............declare (someone) to be guilty of a criminal offense by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law.
And yet you say nope. Pretty much ends this discussion right about here. Hard to argue with someone who is always right.

So I guess we can call anyone a crminal? Without proof or due process? Maybe where you live, but not in my America. I support the rule of law.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Throwing a fit over Twitter makes him look like a child in my eyes. Instead of saying some investigation should come to an end either fire them all or give them what they want. A darn interview. But he knows that doing so would prob get his orange butt impeached.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Your response is no better than those we say HTC is a criminal with no proof

Trump admitted to bribing politicians on live TV, unless you think he's too insane to take his own word?

I think he said he contributed to their capaigns. He inferred quid pro quo, but that is not an admission. Much less a conviction.
edit on 18-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Throwing a fit over Twitter makes him look like a child in my eyes. Instead of saying some investigation should come to an end either fire them all or give them what they want. A darn interview. But he knows that doing so would prob get his orange butt impeached.

Ok, but that has nothing to do with the term "coward", which is what i asked.

So your last sentence...is this your conjecture? Could there be another possible reason he wouldnt want to have his statement recorded to a form 302?

FWIW, after what ive learned....ill never agree to be interviewed by the FBI.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan Those dudes are scary even when they are helping you. I have had two “interviews” with them in my life.
And by exact definition yes he is a coward.
yes that is my conjecture.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Do people hold their cheating political teams in such high esteem that they are above the law?

Yes , both the big teams do this.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Not that I think all pensions are a bad thing, but this guy started working for the FBI in 1996. That means he worked a total of 22 years for the FBI. Is that all you need to work at a federal agency for a full pension?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

I can't believe anyone's so silly as to think this guy isn't a millionaire. He was right up there with the top FBI brass, deep state's takes care of their own. He's setup well either way, guaranteed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join